Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Kwankwaso Makes U-turn: Why I Now Support Consensus Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Makes U-turn: Why I Now Support Consensus Candidate (543 Views)

Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President / Atiku "Selected" As Northern Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Makes U-turn: Why I Now Support Consensus Candidate by taiwoflb: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2014
The Kano State Governor, Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwaso, on Thursday changed his position on the use of consensus arrangement to pick the presidential candidate for the All Progressives Congress in the 2015 Presidential election.

Kwankwaso had said on Monday in Abuja that the APC was already considering the option of producing its candidate through a consensus arrangement, but that such an action might not produce the expected result.

However, the governor, who was in the Senate to canvass for the support of members of his party in the upper chamber, said he would not mind a consensus arrangement if that would produce a credible candidate.
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/581-kwankwaso-makes-u-turn-why-i-now-support-consensus-candidate
Re: Kwankwaso Makes U-turn: Why I Now Support Consensus Candidate by PassingShot(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2014
He stands no chance against Buhari and he knows. Same for the rest including Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Makes U-turn: Why I Now Support Consensus Candidate by midep: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2014
GOD bless you kwankasiya, i know you are a man of honor and want the best for our country. Kindly channel all your support to Buhari Candidacy and lets send the Clueless Guy back to the Creek.

At the same time, first time to comment. Front page tins !!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jamaica Bans Flights From Ebola Nations, Nigeria Should Do Same If We Have Not / The White Man's World. / Uduaghan @ 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.