Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,401 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally (2246 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC / Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by DONLEKAN: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2014
There is disquiet in the Presidency and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over the crowd-pulling declaration rally of a presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC), ex-Head of State Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

The massive rally has forced the ruling party to return to the drawing board against the opposition.

It was gathered that some strategists in the Presidency and the PDP met on Wednesday and yesterday to analyse the rally, especially the massive turn-out and how some key APC leaders queued up behind Gen. Buhari.

It was gathered that the presence of notable and influential political leaders from the North-West, North-East, North-Central and South-West forced the Presidency and PDP leaders into a series of meetings.

In one of the sessions in Abuja, it was learnt that some parts of the Gen. Buhari’s speech upset the Presidency.

Although some strategists attempted to dismiss or underrate the rally, the Presidency and the PDP thought otherwise.

A top source, who spoke in confidence, said: “Contrary to the permutations of some forces in the Presidency and PDP, the huge crowd at the declaration indicated that Buhari is still enjoying large following.

“The wrong assumptions in the ruling party were that Buhari’s influence had waned since 2011 election and the emergence of other presidential aspirants in APC might reduce his chances.

“Some APC leaders and governors at the rally also lent credence to the readiness of the opposition to support Buhari for the party’s ticket.”

A member of the NWC of the PDP said: “We are not underrating the implications of Buhari’s declaration rally. We have woken up to the reality that we must gird our loins. With Buhari, the battle has started.

“Our leaders are already doing some rethinking because we know what Buhari’s candidacy portends for our party.

A source in the PDP Governors Forum said: “I cannot deceive you, we met on Wednesday night on some issues and Gen. Buhari’s declaration rally took the central stage because he seems to be in control of the North-East and Northwest.

“And if you look at the North-Central, APC is certainly stronger in Niger, Kwara, Benue and Nasarawa.

“To us, the forthcoming poll might not be an easy ride as being projected by some strategists in the Presidency.”

There were indications last night that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors have resolved to either be allowed to anoint their successors or leave the party to its fate in next year’s poll.

Gen. Buhari yesterday picked his nomination form to contest for the ticket of the party 24 hours after he declared in Abuja. He expressed concern about the N27.5 million.

The former leader who spoke at the party’s national secretariat said “If I were not part of the constitutional body of the party and the fact that I am part of those that formed this party, I would have complained about the amount that we have to pay.

“It is a pity that I could not influence this amount like was done for the women who are trying to participate and for the disabled. I looked left and right and could not read sympathy on anybody’s face and so, I kept my trap and felt heavily sorry for myself because I don’t want to go and ask anybody to pay for my nomination.

“If you could recall, in all the contests, I have always tried to pay myself at least for the nomination. But paying N27.5 million these days is not easy. Thank God I have a personal relationship with the Chairman of my bank. I called him and told him that the forms are coming and so, whether my account is in red or green or black, you must honour this, otherwise, I will lose the nomination.

“I was about to go to Kaduna today and I told the Chairman and he said, you better pick the form and he kept a straight face. That means that there is no excuse. I thank God that we have got to this stage and all speculations will now cease and now, in the best tradition of democracy, people can now follow their choice aspirant into the arena”.

National Chairman John Odigie-Oyegun, said the N27.5 million nomination fee was meant to separate the boys from the men.

Chief Odigie-Oyegun assured that the leadership would not impose any candidate on the party in the name of consensus, pointing out that if the aspirants decided on a consensus candidate among themselves, the party would go along with them.

He said “I will give you one clear assurance and that is, if there is consensus among the aspirants, we as a party will welcome it. But if there is no consensus, we are going to give you the cleanest and the most transparent primaries.

“We are going to let this country see, like your declaration has already showed that this is a party that is different, these are people that are different and these are leaders that are different and will do things differently and we will teach this nation a lesson in democracy and what democracy is all about.

“There is one thing that the public is looking for today and I am sure that your friends, when they talk to you, always say it because when people talk to me, they always say, Mr. chairman, there is one more bridge to cross. Have a free, fair and transparent primaries to choose your candidate without rancour.

“The implication of their statement is that once that happens, you are on your way. I am so confident that with proper leadership, once we get a proper candidate who will become the face of the party without rancour and we hammer the party and its great fighting force behind that candidate, nothing is going to stop that train except when it arrives at its destination.

“We must run a rancour free runoff to the presidential primaries such that it becomes easy for all the aspirants to embrace each other and work with each other. We will do whatever we can in that regard.

“I intend to talk to all the aspirants once we know the number of aspirants we have. I want you to tell me what you want to see in the process and I want you or your representative to participate actively in the process towards the presidential primaries so that everybody will be on board.

“There is no secret about it as everybody will be part of it and whatever modification the aspirants want to make will be accommodated so that all the aspirants will know that we want to run things freely, transparently and above board”.

Congratulating Gen. Buhari for the success of his declaration of intention, Chief Odigie-Oyegun said the implication of the success of the event is that Nigerians will be saying that “truly, the APC has arrived and they mean business”.

He added that while the party is looking forward to a number of aspirants, he said: “we are very glad by the kind of display that, one by one, they are putting up. It is a clear indication of the quality in the APC.

“It is a clear indication of the quality of leadership that we are offering the nation which were being showcased yesterday before the entire nation. The nation will watch and then decide for themselves.

“Of all the people being presented by the APC, There is no one, to my mind who is not eminently qualified to govern this country and who, when given half a chance can beat anybody the PDP is bringing to the fore. We have two aspirants who have come forward and what that means is that as at today, we already have two possible Presidents of this great nation, Nigeria.

“I want to say that I was truly very glad watching the event yesterday. We saw the crowd and as usual, we saw how feverish they were and that is to be expected because that is vintage Buhari.

“When you bring hope to the people, they are over joyed even without putting money into their pocket. That share feeling that tomorrow is going to be better than today brings them satisfaction”.

http://speshsworld.com/2014/10/fear-grips-presidency-pdp-over-buharis-declaration-rally/

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by DONLEKAN: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2014
By the grace of Almighty God. Buhari will be "crowned" President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria May 29th, 2015. We are tired of unrepentant stealing elites. What will GEJ say is his problem that he has not fixed power?.

Omuti re muti fun Odun marun O gbagbe ise Nigerians

10 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Gbawe: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2014
I said precisely the same thing on the thread below. It is left for APC fans to focus on promoting GMB in recognition of how the looters of Nigeria are running scared of a Buhari running under the platform of the biggest opposition Party in Nigeria and now supported by many who opposed and worked against him even in 2011 like Bukola Saraki et al. Things have changed for good and the PDP know this fully well. This is why they can say nothing cohesive or official for weeks about the Chibok kidnapping that shocked the world yet are able to fire off, with immediate alacrity, a rebuttal against Buhari even before the general had left the podium after his declaration speech. Who is foolish enough not to note that this action reeks of fear from those petrified Buhari is about to put a stop to the "business as usual" and 'private jet' level of corruption they are enjoying under GEJ?

https://www.nairaland.com/1951289/pdp-welcomes-buhari-presidential-race/3#27184404

Gbawe:
It seems most posters replying here have missed the main point. Is this hasty rebuttal, above everything else, not illustratively indicative of how the PDP is very scared of Buhari? when they have a rebuttal for Buhari's 'outdooring' speech even before the General finished making it, can APC supporters not see the big picture to discern what matters instead of coming here to engage scared TANdroids and Jonathanians in senseless back and forth? Think people, think !!! Buhari is acting like a President in waiting and the PDP, with their actions and full attention focused on him completely , are showing they are fearful this is the case also.

Does the speed with which this rebuttal appear not show a fearful government that has ordered all its sycophants and expensively paid 'mouthpieces' to watch exactly and obsessively what Buhari says and does so as to find a way to counter any possible 'damage' the same way most football managers facing Messi may obsessively watch tapes of the maestro footballer so as to devise a way to stop him?

Can we also not see that the PDP is not a serious ruling Party? Rebuttal for Buhari's presidential declaration speech ready in seconds after the General finished talking yet weeks before anything was said about the disappearance of the Chibok girls while years after the shameful event no single fuel subsidy scammer has being brought to book !!!! Think well-meaning Nigerians and see what you need to see !!! The evil looters who want things to remain as they are, so the looting can continue, are already at work. It will be up to all of you to raise your game and see/note what matters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Gbawe: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Let the 'Lord's resistance army' followership of GEJ in the South continue to deceive themselves Fresh air rancid breeze can still convince Nigerians he has no shoes. We dey laff.

A member of the NWC of the PDP said: “We are not underrating the implications of Buhari’s declaration rally. We have woken up to the reality that we must gird our loins. With Buhari, the battle has started.

“Our leaders are already doing some rethinking because we know what Buhari’s candidacy portends for our party.

A source in the PDP Governors Forum said: “I cannot deceive you, we met on Wednesday night on some issues and Gen. Buhari’s declaration rally took the central stage because he seems to be in control of the North-East and Northwest.

“And if you look at the North-Central, APC is certainly stronger in Niger, Kwara, Benue and Nasarawa.

“To us, the forthcoming poll might not be an easy ride as being projected by some strategists in the Presidency.”

4 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Bugatie(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2014
Gbawe:
I said precisely the same thing on the thread below. It is left for APC fans to focus on promoting GMB in recognition of how the looters of Nigeria are running scared of a Buhari running under the platform of the biggest opposition Party in Nigeria and now supported by many who opposed and worked against him even in 2011 like Bukola Saraki et al. Things have changed for good and the PDP know this fully well. This is why they can say nothing cohesive or official for weeks about the Chibok kidnapping that shocked the world yet are able to fire off, with immediate alacrity, a rebuttal against Buhari even before the general had left the podium after his declaration speech. Who is foolish enough not to note that this action reeks of fear from those petrified Buhari is about to put a stop to the "business as usual" and 'private jet' level of corruption they are enjoying under GEJ?

https://www.nairaland.com/1951289/pdp-welcomes-buhari-presidential-race/3#27184404

Why are you so attached to big grammer?
Bookmark this page, Buhari can not win the 2015 election against Jonathan!

5 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by celeron40(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2014
DONLEKAN:
By the grace of Almighty God. Buhari will be "crowned" President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria May 29th, 2015. We are tired of unrepentant stealing elites. What will GEJ say is his problem that he has not fixed power?.

Omuti re muti fun Odun marun O gbagbe ise Nigerians
Amen to that! Bunch of thieves always blaming the opposition for failing to deliver.

8 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by okpamson15(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Fear not Mr. President for we are strongely behind u. GEJ til 2019. I wil not sit down here and watch bokoharam role this con3.

6 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by skyfall: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
APC has brought hope to Nigerians whom PDP (& Obasanjo, Jonathan, David Mark etc) have made hopeless for 15+ years.

6 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by ratiken(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Buhari will lose again but woefully this time.
He has been trashed numerous times and will be trashed again.

There can never be fear in PDP camp over a desperate who have been trashed three consecutive times by the same party...... NEVER!!.

Any post election violence, Buhari is going to jail post prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Lordlexyy: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
The self appointed advisory role taken recently by pdp agents on The General has shown fraudulent and insecure men who are terrified at the unabased popularity of Genera Buhari. The sudden interest, attack and blasphamy indicate the man remains a major threat or force capable of recking further damage to the already bathered umbrela. Ordinary you give little or no attention to an opposition that constitute no harm, but in the emergence of Buhari, we have witnessed swam of haters posting incoherent, unverifiable, unsaleable crabs that makes them appeared more clueless than their pay masters. When it wasn't pulling much weight, they resorted to age discrimination as if age equals to quality leadership. A man holding to the last straw is violent and dangerious. Love naija, my naija.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Mekateka: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
On the 16th of february, 2015, all these Buhari supporters will be on the streets burning houses, offices, properties and looking for christians to kill. Why? Because they have filled their minds with self-deceits. Buhari can never rule Nigeria again. This fact have been tested 3 times and the same result was produced. Buhari as presidential candidate for APC in 2015? The result is known already.
Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Rilwayne001: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Back then in 2011 under a new and unpopular party CPC, GMB alone was able to shake the PDP (even though the elections has a lot of loopholes). Now, the unpopular CPC, the popular APC, ANPP merged together to face the corrupted People Deceiving People (PDP). Why would it not send fear to their spine?

We are tired of thieves, liers, clueless government of this President Jonathan. Whether they like it or not Nigerians will vote them out next year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Rilwayne001: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mekateka:
[s] On the 16th of february, 2015, all these Buhari supporters will be on the streets burning houses, offices, properties and looking for christians to kill. Why? Because they have filled their minds with self-deceits. Buhari can never rule Nigeria again. This fact have been tested 3 times and the same result was produced. [/s] Buhari as presidential candidate for APC in 2015? The result is known already.

Lets wait and see undecided
Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by PhockPhockMan: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
ratiken:
Buhari will lose again but woefully this time.
He has been trashed numerous times and will be trashed again.

There can never be fear in PDP camp over a desperate who have been trashed three consecutive times by the same party...... NEVER!!.

Any post election violence, Buhari is going to jail post prosecution.
I love the enthusiasm by gbawe and co, but one thing they must know is that, NO MATTER HOW FAT A GOAT BECOMES, IT CAN NEVER REACH HALF THE SIZE OF COW. Buhari is overhyped, overestimated, overpriced quantity. Tell me, what type of magic is expected of Buhari this time? Making some unfounded allegations can never guarantee a ticket to Aso Rock. I live in Port Harcourt, I know how unwilling people where coarsed, cajoled, bribed, forced to attend the so called "EARTH SHAKING" Buhari Declaration.
All na wash.
Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mekateka:
On the 16th of february, 2015, all these Buhari supporters will be on the streets burning houses, offices, properties and looking for christians to kill. Why? Because they have filled their minds with self-deceits. Buhari can never rule Nigeria again. This fact have been tested 3 times and the same result was produced. Buhari as presidential candidate for APC in 2015? The result is known already.

He losing 3 times doesnt mean he has no chance of winning again?

Ever heard of Abraham Lincoln? Know how many attempts he made at political offices he later occupied.

GMB is more popular than GEJ because the president wasnt very smart from the start of his tenure. When he was wobbling and fumbling from the start did he forget he would recontest an election in 2015?

In 2011 i was a GEJ supporter like many in the south but he hasnt made too many smart decisions in his time. If he had done so he wont even be bothered one bit by GMB,so you can try reassure yourself all you want GEJ is walking on a tightrope if he wins,which i doubt the margin would be very very very small.

If on the order hand APC are smart enought to present a GMB - Fashola ticket , GEJ is doomed. It might be a muslim muslim ticket but GEJ has ffd up so much alot of people wont care.

5 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Bugatie(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mowyo:

Ever heard of Abraham Lincoln? Know how many attempts he made at political offices he later occupied.

GMB is more popular than GEJ because the president wasnt very smart from the start of his tenure. When he was wobbling and fumbling from the start did he forget he would recontest an election in 2015?

In 2011 i was a GEJ supporter like many in the south but he hasnt made too many smart decisions in his time. If he had done so he wont even be bothered one bit by GMB,so you can try reassure yourself all you want GEJ is walking on a tightrope if he wins,which i doubt the margin would be very very very small.

If on the order hand APC are smart enought to present a GMB - Fashola ticket , GEJ is doomed. It might be a muslim muslim ticket but GEJ has ffd up so much alot of people wont care.

Wake up dude, this is 2014 and Buhari is no Abraham Lincoln!
Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by BOAR: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
If APC can have a rancor free primaries, this party will win next year.

PDP has messed up with the forced endorsement

4 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bugatie:

Wake up dude, this is 2014 and Buhari is no Abraham Lincoln!

Youve suceeded in saying nothing sir,i didnt say he was Abe Lincoln all i said was losing 3 times doesnt mean he cant win at the fourth try.

Thats how inspiritional/ motivational stories we love to read unfold.

I dont see how we being in 2014 changes anything.GMB may be old but GEJ's many f**k ups is too much to ignore. He might be a good man but he is a very weak leader.

Nigeria needs radical changes for us to be proud of this country ,how the GEJ government handled the farouk lawan case still amuses me till today,or is it he freeing his former boss when he was Bayelsa deputy gov. Even IF he aint corrupt he has shown he has no power or will to fight it. He really messed up.

He comes from a poor backround yet hasnt achieved much in helping the poor people of this country.

How sad.

4 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Mekateka: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mowyo:

you can say GMB is more popular in your area, which has always being the situation. It is this same self deceit and conclusion that would make Buhari supporters shout rigging rigging later. Buhari is not a sellable candidate for opposition party and this is the reason why they always failed. The same electoral system he always accused of rigging that usually resulted to the killing of innocent people, is what he is banking on now to conduct 2015. Since he is finding it so difficult to trust Nigeria electoral system, why contesting? Buhari is not a democrat because he has never accept defeat and the consequences of that is always the killing of innocent people. Please tell your people that Nigerians cannot be bullied to give power to Buhari.
Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Gbawe: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bugatie:

Why are you so attached to big grammer?
Bookmark this page, Buhari can not win the 2015 election against Jonathan!

When people like you say this, I only imagine extremely envious, highly insecure and petty folks. Speak as you wish and let others do the same. Have I ever called you out for your writing style?

4 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Mekateka: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
cool cool
Rilwayne001:

Lets wait and see undecided
I know the only thing you will do is burning down of church, but guy we are really ready for your madnes this time
Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mekateka:
you can say GMB is more popular in your area, which has always being the situation. It is this same self deceit and conclusion that would make Buhari supporters shout rigging rigging later. Buhari is not a sellable candidate for opposition party and this is the reason why they always failed. The same electoral system he always accused of rigging that usually resulted to the killing of innocent people, is what he is banking on now to conduct 2015. Since he is finding it so difficult to trust Nigeria electoral system, why contesting? Buhari is not a democrat because he has never accept defeat and the consequences of that is always the killing of innocent people. Please tell your people that Nigerians cannot be bullied to give power to Buhari.

What ' my people ' and ' nigerians' are you talking about? Just look at the NL e poll and if you would be sincere with yourself,you would know Buhari now has more fans outside hus traditional northern stronghold.

Goodluck with winning,your party needs lots of it.

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Mekateka: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mowyo:

What ' my people ' and ' nigerians' are you talking about? Just look at the NL e poll and if you would be sincere with yourself,you would know Buhari now has more fans outside hus traditional northern stronghold.

Goodluck with winning,your party needs lots of it.
so your conclusion is based on Nairaland e-poll? Guy wake up. You forgot the same Buhari won an online election in 2011. Reality go clear for your eyes soon. Lolzzzzzzz
Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Canme4u(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Change is the only thing that is constant.

We are gonna witness changes at the Federal Level comes next year by God grace.
Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by Bugatie(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Gbawe:

When people like you say this, I only imagine extremely envious, highly insecure and petty folks. Speak as you wish and let others do the same. Have I ever called you out for your writing style?
You can still make your point devoid of this long grammer!
Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by donphilopus: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I love the enthusiasm by gbawe and co, but one thing they must know is that, NO MATTER HOW FAT A GOAT BECOMES, IT CAN NEVER REACH HALF THE SIZE OF COW. Buhari is overhyped, overestimated, overpriced quantity. Tell me, what type of magic is expected of Buhari this time? Making some unfounded allegations can never guarantee a ticket to Aso Rock. I live in Port Harcourt, I know how unwilling people where coarsed, cajoled, bribed, forced to attend the so called "EARTH SHAKING" Buhari Declaration.
All na wash.

Only God will deliver us from these liars. You're here propagating as usual. I guess those so-called unwilling people who were bribed to attend the declaration, were bribed, cajoled, and forced before the declaration, not after the declaration?! If YES, why didn't you tell us in time here on Nairaland that: “should we see a mammoth crowd in Gen. Buhari's declaration, we should know that those people were paid to attend”?! If you had told us before the declaration, or you have a video/picture evidence, we would have taken you seriously. Till then, you remain a liar.

Or, ain't you the same guy who always snaps every live program on AIT and alert us on Nairaland?! Is that your phone/camera becoming faulty that you can no longer provide us with picture evidence of those guys taking bribe to go witness his declaration live?!

These are the same set of people that would have been laughing at Buhari, if the chairs at Eagle's Square were empty. Now, that the overwhelming crowd has started getting their party discombobulated, or higgledy-piggledy, they're here spewing hocus pocus!
Re: Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally by donphilopus: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
All na wash.

(1) (Reply)

Imo APC Governorship Primaries Suspended Because Of Me – Ihedioha / Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Buhari's Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Intercepted / Photo: Can Someone Spot Out Buhari In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.