Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Supposing Am To Say YES To Every Question You Ask Me.what Will Be Your Question? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Supposing Am To Say YES To Every Question You Ask Me.what Will Be Your Question? (853 Views)

Every Question Has An Answer, Just ask Weegy / Supposing If D Last Nigeria Presidential Election Is Cancelled? / What Would Have Being Your Question To Octopus Paul If You See Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supposing Am To Say YES To Every Question You Ask Me.what Will Be Your Question? by Damolar45(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2014
Supposing am to say YES to every question you ask me........what will be your question
Re: Supposing Am To Say YES To Every Question You Ask Me.what Will Be Your Question? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Damolar45:
Supposing am to say YES to every question you ask me........what will be your question
Are you mad?
Can you transfer all your wealth and properties to me?
Re: Supposing Am To Say YES To Every Question You Ask Me.what Will Be Your Question? by LEERICIST(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2014
you high?
Re: Supposing Am To Say YES To Every Question You Ask Me.what Will Be Your Question? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2014
Do you love Jesus Christ?
Re: Supposing Am To Say YES To Every Question You Ask Me.what Will Be Your Question? by yuncka: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2014
Shey U promise say thunder go soon fire U?
Re: Supposing Am To Say YES To Every Question You Ask Me.what Will Be Your Question? by naijarates(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Have you rated the Top Rated Nigeria Brands, Products and PEople by clicking the link on my signature ?
Re: Supposing Am To Say YES To Every Question You Ask Me.what Will Be Your Question? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Are you impotent?

Do you have ebola?
Re: Supposing Am To Say YES To Every Question You Ask Me.what Will Be Your Question? by DeYizY(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Would u give me ur credit card and password?

(1) (Reply)

I Think Y'all Should See This... Omg! Please Hop In / VIDEO: Shocking Confessions Of A Sex Slave !! / One Of The Reasons Why Nairaland's Frontpage Is Not Interesting Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.