Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Biblical Advice For The Youth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Advice For The Youth (974 Views)

Biblical Advice for Single Ladies And Guys / Advice For Backsliding Christians. / Problems With Biblical Inerrancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Advice For The Youth by freeoffer: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
Hello fellow future leaders of our dear country nigeria. please i want to give one advice to you all.
it's about your parent.
Are you respecting them? because for your tommorrow to be bright you need to honour your parent!
the bible as tells us clearly in proverbs 20:20the punishment for the child that does'nt respect his/her parent.
so please be a good child for your parent.
EDIKAN VICTOR
www.powersofprayer(DOT)(DOT)com

(1) (Reply)

Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. / I Am Jesus Christ! / Who’s Servant Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.