Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 (1195 Views)

Latest News From Nysc For Batch A 2016 / Latest News From Nysc / Rumor Has It Dat D Nysc Orientation Camp Date Has Been Changd Frm 25th To 20th Nov.can Any1 Pls Conf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 by agricparrot123: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
kunmitinz:
Re: Corps Member Absconds with N2.3m meant for 144 Corpers in Osun

Aside the tenable fact that I graduated from University of Ibadan; a reputable frontier of knowledge where graduates worthy in character and sound judgment are groomed, I loathe activities capable of negating my integrity and hitherto spiting my father's hard earned name. In all, I find it difficult to ascertain what individuals tend to gain from wanton damage to one's reputation.

On Tuesday, the 14th of Oct, a friend of mine called my attention to an infamous viral piece that had spread like wildfire on the internet which detailed clusters of harmful and unjustified allegations about me. I thought it was a joke but after my swift internet view, I became utterly dejected and shocked to my bone marrow with my jaw dropped as I read every line of that shocking news. Shortly, calls came flying in from friends, family and colleagues who knew I'd never ventured into such impish act. After listening to my side of the narration, Many urged me to sue for defamation while others besieged me to write a rejoinder. Apparently, they believed I was incapable of any iota of corrosive tendency. For hours, I couldn't even document anything but latter I summoned the strength of defending my cherished personality against parlous information on the internet. Thus I have these to reel off:

Sequel to the election, some Corp members approached me asking me about what they stand to get from the politicians and even went to the extent of gratuitously given them my phone number. In response, I apprised them in respect of pivotal responsibilities of Corp members explaining my position as being in Osun State to serve my fatherland and not to engage in political gimmicks. My words fell on deaf ears because their minds were made up that cash inflow from Osun state bigwigs is certain.

In the article released, I was accused that I bought a car and an apartment out of 2.3 million in this present Nigeria. How is that possible ? This calls for a logical reasoning... At present, I still stand not understand the poster's definition of 'Abscond' because on the 26th of July, 2014, all the schools in Osun State went on holiday and out of 100% corp members in Iwo Local Government, 95% teach in secondary school (Place of Primary assignment). Also, Majority traveled because it's a long break. That I as well did in a bid to meet my family. So, should I not have traveled to check on family and friends in Ibadan because I'm the CLO (Corper Liaison Officer) ? But mischief makers tagged my traveling as 'Abscond' even when schools resumed on the 8th of October, 2014.

As regards some salient issues raised in the detrimental report, here are fundamental questions a sound mind should ask:
1. What is the name of the benevolent politician who gave the money ?
2.What is the money meant for ?
3.Where did the person give me the money ?
4. When is the money paid ?
5. Who witnessed it ?
6. Is it INEC's money or Corpers allowance ?

Conclusively, I'd like to reiterate that I am not privy or involved in this alleged sinister act capable of denting my name and that of my great citadel of learning, University of Ibadan. Thanks.

Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola
Re: Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 by Gboliwe: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
In every rumor there must be an iota of truth. Its not about telling us what or how you were groomed, its about practicalising the lessons/knowledge learnt when needed.

You haven't exonerated yourself, to me you just confirmed the obvious.
Remember , diarisgod

1 Like

Re: Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 by pembisco(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
but he did nt counter any allegations nah, mtcheeew
Re: Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 by suyamasta(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Which one we go believe now!!!!
Re: Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 by Abolamworld(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nigerians you need hot deliverance
Re: Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 by Abolamworld(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 by hawdi(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2014
From those 6 questions you asked, you've made it seem like, even if it happened, as long as nobody can answer those questions, then it never happened.
As someone has rightly said, bruv, you ain't exonerated yourself yet, neither was there any counter statement to the allegations made.
But, anyhow it is, the truth shall prevail....someday. Cheers.
Re: Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 by ayh191: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
He's there just speaking plenty grammar as if that exonerates him in any way. I wonder if that was just an attempt to use his grasp of dictionary words to prove that he's not guilty.

If that's the purpose, then its huge FAIL.
Re: Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 by MoyoGENERAL: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thank God he has come OUT to justify himself!!!!!
However, they say in YORUBA,
(IF THERE IS NO REASON, A LADY DOESNT BEAR KUMOLU)
SOME THINGS ARE WRONG IN THAT LOCAL GOVERNMENT!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400 by yokiti: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2014

(1)

Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? / Slash Of Nysc State Allowance. / Ekiti Corpers Lets Know Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.