Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? (1195 Views)

The Fastest Way To Make $1000 Or More In A Month That Most Nigerians DO NOT Know / The Fastest Way To Become A Data Scientist / National Youth Service Corps(nysc): Attention 2018 Batch B' Prospective Corpers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by Dejiih001(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
I have issues with my NYSC registration since 2013 and till now I've not gotten a solution to it. I've been to so many NYSC secretariats and Headquarters in Abuja but none of them is ready to listen, I sent over 1000 mails to all NYSC email addresses and sent series of text messages to all numbers I found online relating to nysc but no single reply or acknowledgemnt.
This thing hurts.

Anyone with useful way to quickly get response from NYSC will highly be appreciated.
Re: Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by Dejiih001(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2016
No response.
Re: Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by Dusby: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2016
except u applied to b d DG of NYSC, I cant see y wont reply u
Re: Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by Dusby: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Dejiih001:
I have issues with my NYSC registration since 2013 and till now I've not gotten a solution to it. I've been to so many NYSC secretariats and Headquarters in Abuja but none of them is ready to listen, I sent over 1000 mails to all NYSC email addresses and sent series of text messages to all numbers I found online relating to nysc but no single reply or acknowledgemnt.
This thing hurts.

Anyone with useful way to quickly get response from NYSC will highly be appreciated.
did u apply to b d DG of NYSC?
Re: Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by Laxy009(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Try talk to them through their twitter handle probably you might get a good response to the problem you're facing. Good luck
Re: Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by Dejiih001(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thanks I've done that several times no response from there too.
Laxy009:
Try talk to them through their twitter handle probably you might get a good response to the problem you're facing. Good luck
Re: Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by kazolad(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Call the DG on his line, am sure he will answer your call and provide solution to your problem
Re: Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by joyfit: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2016
It depend on the type of issue u have, because not every issue can be provide solution to by NYSC without your school management (admission office, DSA of your school) A friend of my have an issue in 2014 which delay him for going to service and the issues was when it is time for NYSC on line reg. he usually dont see his name on the senate list and when go the school management they will show him the list of mobilize student in which he usually see his name but we dont know where is problem is (like 4 batches) ......
So if u let us know ur problem we can give u the advice we have.
Re: Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by joyfit: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2016
Dejiih001:
This thing hurts.

It depend on the type of issue u have, because not every issue can be provide solution to by NYSC without your school management (admission office, DSA of your school) A friend of my have an issue in 2014 which delay him for going to service and the issues was when it is time for NYSC on line reg. he usually dont see his name on the senate list and when go the school management they will show him the list of mobilize student in which he usually see his name but we dont know where is problem is (like 4 batches) ......
Re: Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by Dejiih001(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thanks I just came back from my school after I have confirmed the fault wasnt from them
joyfit:

Re: Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by Laxy009(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dejiih001:
Thanks I've done that several times no response from there too.

I think the problem you're encountering about your Nysc mobilisation or registration has been solved? Because it seems your problem that was treated via their Twitter handle. I hope you're the one?. Congratulations if you're the one.
Re: Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? by Dejiih001(m): 6:30am On Nov 11, 2016
Yeah thanks. My problem has been solved
Laxy009:

I think the problem you're encountering about your Nysc mobilisation or registration has been solved? Because it seems your problem that was treated via their Twitter handle. I hope you're the one?. Congratulations if you're the one.

(1) (Reply)

Slash Of Nysc State Allowance. / Twitter User Says NYSC Camp Is Haram / Nigerians WHY SPREADING Rumor;news From The Alleged Corper On $14,400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.