Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Those Saying Buhari Is Too Old, Does Good Leadership Define By Age? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Saying Buhari Is Too Old, Does Good Leadership Define By Age? (2545 Views)

Buhari Receives GLO CAF Platinum Award For Good Leadership / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Saying Buhari Is Too Old, Does Good Leadership Define By Age? by yazach: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2014
vivalavida:

U keep making the same mistake again and again

Re: Those Saying Buhari Is Too Old, Does Good Leadership Define By Age? by yazach: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lauretta Onochie asked:
IS MY IMAGINATION RUNNING WILD, AGAIN?
Please when last did we hear of any bomb blasts in the North East of Nigeria? Was it since some unidentified people got incarcerated in South Africa over some crooked arm deals with a jet belonging to a "holy man"? Just asking.
Re: Those Saying Buhari Is Too Old, Does Good Leadership Define By Age? by yazach: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Evangelist Kingsley Olorunfem Fanwo wrote:

Those who hide behind religion to malign Buhari are the real enemies of Nigeria. He is detribalized, honest, anti-corruption and a great thinker. He is my dream president.
Our mistakes; our mindset. In 2011, we gave Jonathan sympathy votes. He said he had no shoes. We thought someone of his background will understand and also address the plight of the poor. But mistake was the deed! He turned out to be pro-rich and anti-poor. He masterminded a government that witnessed maiming and genocide. He had no idea as to how to grow jobs and buoy the economy. He is a master of impunity and failed promises. I admire Buhari for the kind of person and leader that he is. He has my vote and those of my household. Change that we need.
Re: Those Saying Buhari Is Too Old, Does Good Leadership Define By Age? by yazach: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Charlie wrote:
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!
Yes! I am youth!
I like him old! I like him old!...afteral VINTAGE wine taste better than a newly brewed wine. And its even more expensive...if in doubt ask a vintner or winemaker.
Re: Those Saying Buhari Is Too Old, Does Good Leadership Define By Age? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Age is not a problem. Americans weren't complaining wen John McCain was running for president at 72. It all depends on ability to move d country forward and not age

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Students Protest Against Jonthan, Barricade Convoy / Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.