Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots (3855 Views)

When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
I've done it again but this time with the advanced app I can't post it here just to avoid ban cause the first one I discovered was removed by the mod on nairaland but that doesn't make me to stop working on how to download any paid app free and direct without moving data or downloading additional file or cech or moving it to obb or data and co with this app it will download everything once and for all and install and open and enjoy without verifications and all that go here
http://www.androidpit.com/hacked-app-store-paid-apps-for-free and read and see how it works even the person that post or write about it didn't even put the name of the app and thats for you to know that it works 100% fine but I was able to crack it down and finally got the name and the download link of the app I can't post it here so they won't ban me but if you need it I will give it out for free I won't ask for anything cause freely I receive freely I give so add me on telegram or whatsapp so I can send the name and the download link of the app but first go and read about it and see that its for real and better than free store its just like downloading direct on play store it self go here http://www.androidpit.com/hacked-app-store-paid-apps-for-free and read then add on telegram or whatsapp 08021045619 I will give it out for free cause we are our brothers keepers!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
please use ucweb to open the link cause it won't show in operamini but first try it with opera mini if it didn't open use another browser it was not easy to install the app I have delete my blackmart aptoid free store and before I was able to install the app I will still keep on working hard to get more cooler stuff for us all
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
I can't post the screenshots in other not to expose the name of the app and if not I would have posted the screenshot of it but will show you guys on telegram or whatsapp 08021045619
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
feel free to ask any question I'm here for everyone
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by ganex: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
pls post link to download telegram
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
ganex:
pls post link to download telegram

its on playstore
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Mrfils(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thanks Jralph... Downloaded it... #testingmode
U're d sharpestwink
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mrfils:
Thanks Jralph... Downloaded it... #testingmode
U're d sharpestwink
thanks more amazing coming soon!

1 Like

Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Realex007: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
I dnt get dah link... Is d app 7mb?
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Realex007:
I dnt get dah link... Is d app 7mb?

Just follw the link to download it
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by ZEPHYREN(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Enough of this cra*p it's blackmarkt blackmarkt black fuckin**g markt search the apk online
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Psalmwise(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
lolz i even tot used downloading of application free without internet access....well sha its a welcome development, but i already started downloading paid apps on playstore months ago using free store.......and also its get to stage wen u playing some type of games it ask u to pay before you can use some particular weapons...well i gat a type of app i use in buy those weaponbs free or any in game component that demands some amunt of dollars
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by computerboy: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jraph:

Just follw the link to download it

I didn't see the download link
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by adiposus: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Psalmwise:
lolz i even tot used downloading of application free without internet access....well sha its a welcome development, but i already started downloading paid apps on playstore months ago using free store.......and also its get to stage wen u playing some type of games it ask u to pay before you can use some particular weapons...well i gat a type of app i use in buy those weaponbs free or any in game component that demands some amunt of dollars

so can you share your secret.....?

1 Like

Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by moneymaker24(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Can this be shared to email? If Yes, Please ade4real512@yahoo.com
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Ebubemg(m): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2014
Pls send to my email ebubeMgbemena@yahoo.com
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by gulfer: 1:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Send to hullhubs304@gmail.com. Thankz
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 6:04am On Oct 18, 2014
Psalmwise:

use freedom to buy you weapons for free
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2014
briantext:
[size=38pt]Are you serious?[/size]

yes very serious
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2014
computerboy:

I didn't see the download link

send a message on whatsapp or telegram so I can send the download link to you
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 6:11am On Oct 18, 2014
moneymaker24:
Can this be shared to email? If Yes, Please ade4real512@yahoo.com

no I don't do emails just add me on whatsapp or telegram and I will send the download link
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2014
Ebubemg:
Pls send to my email ebubeMgbemena@yahoo.com

no emails
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Psalmwise(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Jraph:

dats it jawe freedom....u gt am
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Psalmwise(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Jraph:

u correct jawe
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Psalmwise(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
adiposus:

so can you share your secret.....?
freedom
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Psalmwise:
dats it jawe freedom....u gt am

go here https://www.nairaland.com/1954830/folow-screnshot-unlock-purchas-all download freedom follow the screenshots and learn how to use it
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Deblow: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Jraph, I successfully downloaded the app but to my utmost surprise, it hasn't downloaded a single app since then. It seems to have all apps quite alright but none downloads...even with my mtn 3g that ordinarily runs sometimes at 1.2mb per second. Once u click install at first it does as if it is gonna install but soon after, the download sign goes off and it remains standstill for eternity!
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Deblow:
Jraph, I successfully downloaded the app but to my utmost surprise, it hasn't downloaded a single app since then. It seems to have all apps quite alright but none downloads...even with my mtn 3g that ordinarily runs sometimes at 1.2mb per second. Once u click install at first it does as if it is gonna install but soon after, the download sign goes off and it remains standstill for eternity!

it needs a very strong network but don't worry I have another called free store add me on whatsapp 08021045619 so I can send the link of free store and how to use it
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Realex007: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Raph is there a special way 2 use freedom.. Or it's just d normal way by opening d game via freedom.
Re: Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots by Jraph(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Realex007:
Raph is there a special way 2 use freedom.. Or it's just d normal way by opening d game via freedom.

its by opening the game through freedom go to time and set your timezone to Moscow and proceed

(1) (Reply)

Phone Swap At Enugu / You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way / Zain Nigeria Starts Facebook Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.