Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

OPEN LETTER TO WIZKID (men Rise & Fall ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPEN LETTER TO WIZKID (men Rise & Fall ) (1038 Views)

Skales Apologize To Wizkid / See What Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Wore To Wizkid's Birthday / Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPEN LETTER TO WIZKID (men Rise & Fall ) by sanyablaze(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wizzy wizzy wizkid. How many times did I call. I guess its once. And maybe I didn't even call you at all because that will not actually be the name your mummy calls you. She will call you Ayo. But in order to drive home my point, I will call you wizkid.

We all know how it all started with that feature you did with MI on his 1st Album. That was what we all know brought you to limelight, even though you had been rolling with celebrities before then. The concept of that song you did with MI was centered around money 'Fast Money Fast Cars'. Yes, you didn't have either of those two then, but the song shot you out to the world and the fast money and fast cars began to troop into your life. It was like a prophecy.

You got everyone wondering who this wonderkid was and we were all anticipating your breakthrough which we believed your talent would surely bring. You were eventually signed to Empire Mates Entertainment (Emeeezzzy ). Which, remember, is an act of goodwill by an individual in Banky W, to make you see more of limelight. EME, due to their proper management made u a hotcake.

Like we saw it in our dreams. You dropped Holla at your boy, and it instantly became a hit. Every lady began to trip, some even had misunderstanding with their boyfriends due to their wild obsession for you. You were the talk of the town, we loved you beacause we believed you were so young and innocent and as well an achiever making rounds in the news and surpassing the old players in the industry. We likened you to the like of Lil Bow bow, Romeo, Jojo that all started so young and still got relevant till Adulthood.

The money then began to flow in its millions- fast money, which eventually brought in the fast cars. And then we began to see another dimension of you that we never thought will come into play. The wizkid is metamorphosising into a Wizdad, then the issue of a babyMama came, you denied that anyway and we got relieved that maybe our wizzy was still a virgin. How will a kid father a kid? But that was wrong, the money actually brought in the fast girls that probably showed you how to 'SHOKI'.

Then the news of haughiness started pouring in and we were like it can't be our wizzy. Information got out on how you embarrased a girl at a popular eatery in Lagos, who only wanted to snap a picture with her television god she never believed would see in her life time. Am so sure the girl would be hating on you till this day.

Then the weed began to flow in. You so much loved it that it gave you the inspiration to one of your viral videos that everyone loved. We never said anything about that beacuse we know weed goes with music, we were only hoping you woudnt abuse it by taking it way too much. Seems we were wrong, the weed grew into a forest in your yard.

Then the issues with other artistes began to come up. But we always notice one thing, you always have something to say about it all. And you are so good in speaking Yo yo yo english that you eventuallu twist everything to your favour. Who will blame himself in the 1st place. Recently an artiste came out to lash out on twitter or whatever about you not retweeting her or something, yes you are not notkustok.com neither are you naijaloaded, neither are you www.86wiz.com but Ayo, at least a tweet will do. Learn from Ice prince, no matter how small you are, Panshak will always tweet you when you work with him. Tubaba that you see today has been since you were probably still using counters for your arithmetic, but see him, he is still relevant, though he is getting bald head, but he never ceases to amaze us with his humility.

We once read you claim to charge 10million for collabos. How much did Akon charge you, or better still. Or is it that because some people say your voice sounds like Sean Kingston's voice, so you consider yourself Ameriacan. Davido who will all know to be the true born Yankee boy, no even dey form. That dude has collaborated with more local and foreign artistes than you will ever. And no matter who the artiste is, Davido, just like 2face will always put in his best in the collaboration.

No one is hating on you wizzy, anyone that does is doing at his own peril. Because the money wey u get, billions of people will never see it till Jesus come. But no matter how a man tall reach, he no fit tall enter heaven.

Put it at the back of your mind that you have come to earth with nothing and nothing will you go back with. No matter how much you have today, that's is just the starting point of some people. So why not give thanks to Eledumare for putting you in that position and respect the people around you. You think say Dangote go get to the level where him dey today if he tries doing everything on his own? NO

Yes, you got a team, but check yourself, are they all happy with you. Will they not desert you when opportunity presents itself.

Wizzy wizzy wizkid, I particularly Sanya Blaze, love your music so much. Infact I once tweeted on my twitter handle www.twitter.com/lyricalsony or @lyricalsony that you are a legend in the making. That have people noticed you have your own unique genre or shey na style of singing. You are definitely putting Naija on the international music scene. Yankee artistes tweet about you. You are big. But it all fades away, especially when not properly managed.

We know you will change one day or maybe even turn to a Pastor. But remember, Omi leyan oo. As yoruba people will say which translates to 'Humans are water' we flow everywhere. The poor man today might be the one that will push away those hoodlums that might wanna harm you in future.

Be good.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sanyablaze
Twitter @lyricalsony
www.86wiz.com

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO WIZKID (men Rise & Fall ) by Airforce1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wetin concern agbero with over load?

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO WIZKID (men Rise & Fall ) by dopedealer(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
who be this ??
shey na you go tell am as he go leave em Life ?
If you knew better , you wont have time for wizkid
Get a life bro and stop peeping in other peoples life..
I didnt take time to read your post but the point is who are you ?
Re: OPEN LETTER TO WIZKID (men Rise & Fall ) by Lordspicy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
I reserve ma contents
Re: OPEN LETTER TO WIZKID (men Rise & Fall ) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
tell that pampered rat o..OBO all the way
Re: OPEN LETTER TO WIZKID (men Rise & Fall ) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Gbam!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Host Of Angels Taking Dr. Myles Munroe To Heaven - Man Reveals / Sad! Amaa's Peace Anyim-osiwe's Brother Shot Dead By Robbers / Police Shut Down Pastor Oyakhilome’s TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.