Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Best Way To Download Videos On Youtube Without Softwares, Torrents, Plug-ins - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Way To Download Videos On Youtube Without Softwares, Torrents, Plug-ins (6002 Views)

How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall / Please Someone Should Tell Me How To Download Videos From Youtube / How To Post Youtube Videos On New Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Download Videos On Youtube Without Softwares, Torrents, Plug-ins by icekream(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Its a great joy to share this little knowledge i know on how you can download videos on youtube without softwares, torrents, plug-ins and even paying for e.books. It saddens me a lot. So here's the simple trick:
1. Goto www.youtube.com and select any video u wish to watch/download.
2. Then goto the address bar as if you want to type a website. Its there u'l add ss to the front of the y that begins youtube. For example, u want to watch this comedy series: m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXDFB8Wq1tA&itct=CMECEKQwGAEiEwjb6NPYsrTBAhUCDcsKHcc2AOoyCmctaGlnaC1yY2g%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG.
To download this video, all you need to add is ss to the y in youtube as in: m.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=VXDFB8Wq1tA&itct=CMECEKQwGAEiEwjb6NPYsrTBAhUCDcsKHcc2AOoyCmctaGlnaC1yY2g%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG.
[b]3.
You'll b redirected to a page after that. U'l see d downloadable formats at the extreme right side of the website. For low mb videos, I suggest you go for 3gp 240p. Thats the lowest. Its ur choice. Hope it helps. If u're using it on mobile, opera is the best. On p.c u can use browser

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PIA VPN Password And Username For Free / Get Your Website Reviewed Here / Firefox Tabbed Browsing Is Helping Scammers In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.