Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Buhari Amaechi Ticket What Do You Think?????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Amaechi Ticket What Do You Think?????? (695 Views)

Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Amaechi Ticket What Do You Think?????? by spyx64(m): 3:37am On Oct 18, 2014
NL am suspecting APC will have Buhari as the party presidential candidate and Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, as his running

WHAT DO YOU THINK
Re: Buhari Amaechi Ticket What Do You Think?????? by Raddie(m): 4:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Hmmmm
Don't really think they'll go for Ameachi. Fashola is more likely, and nigerians should stop all this muslim/muslim noise of a thing.
I really don't care if they are mermaid worshippers, atheist or traditionalist so long as we get the desired results

Which ever way they go, GMB has my vote. Though I look forward to a GMB/Comrade ticket.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Amaechi Ticket What Do You Think?????? by eunisam: 4:23am On Oct 18, 2014
E no concern me
Re: Buhari Amaechi Ticket What Do You Think?????? by okosodo: 5:49am On Oct 18, 2014
It will be a very big flop
Re: Buhari Amaechi Ticket What Do You Think?????? by braine(m): 6:23am On Oct 18, 2014
okosodo:
It will be a very big flop

A very big flop. I prefer Buhari/Ebiezekwesili (I hope I've not murdered her name). It would be nice to involve a woman. She'll bring all the needed support from women. And you know what happens when women get involved in issues; its a win.
Re: Buhari Amaechi Ticket What Do You Think?????? by yousee(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2014
braine:

A very big flop. I prefer Buhari/Ebiezekwesili (I hope I've not murdered her name). It would be nice to involve a woman. She'll bring all the needed support from women. And you know what happens when women get involved in issues; its a win.
Buhari no fit work with a female VP. Na me talk am.

But miracles fit happen sha?

Abeg, who dey follow me wait for Atiku's manifesto? I wan see him face when he goes head to head with Buhari grin

(1) (Reply)

Keke Drivers In Abia State Protest Excessive Government Exploitation / Guber Aspirant To Wike: ‘you’re No Threat’ / I Fell Out With Patience Jonathan Because I Refused To Share Rivers Money With H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.