Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? (8862 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / Igbo And Calabar Girls, Which Is A Better Cook??? / Why Are Women Better Cook Than Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2014
I know most of us must have tested some of the foods cooked by this great tribes cheesy . Please who is a better cook.

share your experience and give past mark over 10. NO SENTIMENT!! And no laughing or insulting of other tribe just for the fun of it. Let do it. grin
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by coolzeal(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2014
Not to twist my words or rather ethnic preference. Igbos are the best cooks.

2 Likes

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Tinalex(f): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2014
see question of life o...how do you juxtapose 3types of tribe with different culture n cullinary skills,even their meals are different sorta?

2 Likes

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by lomprico(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2014
To find out d best, which among d igbo,yoruba n hausa men marry more igbo or hausa or yoruba women? I thinks d igbo cook better cos most of ma yoruba friends marry igbo women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2014
Tinalex:
see question of life o...how do you juxtapose 3types of tribe with different culture n cullinary skills,even their meals are different sorta?
when you test good food inrespective of the culture and cullinary skill you would kn6w!
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2014
Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by suregurl(f): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Abeg remove hausa, dey no sabi cook wella, dey use seasoning cubes(maggi) too much yet...
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2014
suregurl:
Abeg remove hausa, dey no sabi cook wella, dey use seasoning cubes(maggi) too much yet...
hahaha so who is a better cook? What tribe do you choose?
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by suregurl(f): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2014
01karma:
hahaha so who is a better cook? What tribe do you choose?
Lemme give it to Igbo follow by the Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by spankyflex(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2014
a beg make una try calabar girl food; u will know others are learners

1 Like

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2014
suregurl:
Lemme give it to Igbo follow by the Yorubas
kiss
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by derrick333(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Nton d list but akwa ibom n calabar Cari 1st o

1 Like

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by donigspain(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
My Yoruba friend posted this with the caption "yummy, ewa goin and yam"... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Justeenaleo(f): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
donigspain:
My Yoruba friend posted this with the caption "yummy, ewa goin and yam"... cry cry cry
Ayam hungry sad sad sad

This is unfair

2 Likes

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Justeenaleo(f): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
We got great cooks in Nigeria
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 24in7: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
spankyflex:
a beg make una try calabar girl food; u will know others are learners
seconded grin

2 Likes

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
donigspain:
Abuse of red oil.
Mmana ebeni ne
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
donigspain:
hahahahaha ofe umanu!
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Boladebo: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
im yoruba oh. but i ll admit AK gLs got dz .. akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by EfemenaXY: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pictures of the best dishes from these tribes should help.

Never tasted anything from up north, so I'm game for it though. smiley
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Ezibless: 3:34am On Oct 19, 2014
And why is EDO not part of the options

Oh...i get it. It's way too good for this category cool

@topic,biko remove Hausa from there angry
I stay in the north and their food is APoLoGy.
I'd go for igbo 1st,then yoruba grin
I've tasted all three
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by biggmusty(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2014
Ezibless:

I've tasted all three
wia in north do u stay?
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Pictures of the best dishes from these tribes should help.

Never tasted anything from up north, so I'm game for it though. smiley
o mhen you are missing oo. You need to test the huasa native food eg wai-na, dan-ma-lai-lai. Chei am salivating mhen.
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2014
Boladebo:
im yoruba oh. but i ll admit AK gLs got dz .. akwa ibom
you mean you havn't tested the huasa native food.
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2014
Ezibless:

I've tasted all three
Edo?? Do there woman cook food? Sorry for my ignorance, Do Edo people have an ingdenious food?

huasa people rock mhen! Have u tested wai-na masa?? Uhhhh yummy grin
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Ezibless: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
01karma:
Edo?? Do there woman cook food? Sorry for my ignorance, Do Edo people have an ingdenious food?

huasa people rock mhen! Have u tested wai-na masa?? Uhhhh yummy grin

Wai-na masa,awara,kalalpa,gurasa and their likes are hausa snacks jooor.

I mean food like their soup;mia kuka,kubewa,esp that used for the masa... ALL that i tasted were nothing to write home about
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Ezibless: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
biggmusty:
wia in north do u stay?
Katsina
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ezibless:

Wai-na masa,awara,kalalpa,gurasa and their likes are hausa snacks jooor.

I mean food like their soup;mia kuka,kubewa,esp that used for the masa... ALL that i tasted were nothing to write home about
Really? When i was in kano i ate mia tuishe, kubewa ( Dam sweet mhen) tuwon shinkafa.

I really enjoy their food, but i visit the restroom every 40 minite angry

Do you know wai-na fulawa?? Are you still in kastina?
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Ezibless: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
01karma:
Really? When i was in kano i ate mia tuishe, kubewa ( Dam sweet mhen) tuwon shinkafa.

I really enjoy their food, but i visit the restroom every 40 minite angry

Do you know wai-na fulawa?? Are you still in kastina?

Lol@visit to the restroom every 40 minutes.

Yep i know waina fulawa lol. I prefer it to rice and maize waina, plus i'm stil in kt
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ezibless:

Lol@visit to the restroom every 40 minutes.

Yep i know waina fulawa lol. I prefer it to rice and maize waina, plus i'm stil in kt
.. Well nice mhen! When are you coming back home...

i left kano may last year!
Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by Ezibless: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
01karma:
.. Well nice mhen! When are you coming back home...

i left kano may last year!

Hopefully this year.
Lemme go and enjoy my ikpakpa,ori,olene e.t.ccheesy

1 Like

Re: Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? by 01karma(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ezibless:

Hopefully this year.
Lemme go and enjoy my ikpakpa,ori,olene e.t.ccheesy
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Mai Shayi / What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? / Buyers needed for L-LYSINE, DL-METHIONINE, FISHMEAL At Best Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.