Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari (3010 Views)

“life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Nigeria Doesn't Want A Religious Fanatic Like You: Atiku Tells Buhari / 15 Most Corrupt Countries Of The World And Nigeria Doesn't Make The List (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
dunkem21:

Also imagine foreigners reading your comment and conclude Nigerians behave in this manner. How can you justify a bank loan of N27m without a cash flow?
It is called Fraud.
Odefolio, foreigners would be shocked at your foolishness. You don't necessarily need a "cash flow" to secure such a facility. What you need is a collateral (if you know what that means).

The stewpidity of you jonathanians is legendary.

You sobs have been on about the General for three straight days. Is this how to sell a product?? You don't sell a product (jonathan) by relentlessly yapping about the quality of another (Buhari). You want to sell jonathan, tell people about him and why he deserves a second term. That is where you people should channel your energy.

Imagine the people of Uruguay blasting their president for being TOO POOR!! Gosh.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
In 2011, someone bought him a form and sponsored his campaign. In 2014, he borrowed from a bank. In 2019, nko?

Where small boys for Lasgidi dey do legit runs dey collect hundreds of millions.
Even "Ordinary"Linda Ikeji bought a car of that amount without asking for a bank facility.
"Common" seun of nairaland can afford that dough.

We don't need a failure to lead us.

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by FearGodinall: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by Gbawe: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
omenka:
Oga shut up. I know your type. Why don't you query Jonathan whose decisions as the current president affects you more than Buhari?? Have you ever bothered to question how much jonathan has and if he earned same legitimately?? What's you people's obsession with the General. In the last three days over half of the threads that have landed this board from jonathanians are AGAINST Buhari. Is that how to sell a candidate?? Are you folks not supposed to be ENLIGHTENING people as to the reason why jonathan shouldn't be sent back to Otuoke but rather retained in Aso Rock?? Isn't that how to sell a product??

The only reason behind this highly disgraceful writeup is because the General chose to live within his means. Can you point out a SINGLE, I mean just ONE, politician whose wealth you can confidently say was genuinely earned?? Least of all is the guy from Otuoke who had no shoes but can now buy shoes and shirts for 12million TANoids.

I just pray foreigners don't get to read this trash.
Tufia.

Don't mind them. The latest is to malign Buhari for being poor yet how is that something any balanced person would not find attractive about Buhari considering we have a President who presents $50,000 or more as "transport money" for visitors? These haters of Buhari are just shameless. What is there to like or support about the ultra-corrupt GEJ? Many Nigerians are despicable people with how they embrace a mindless agenda of demonizing a good man (GMB) while supporting the ultra-corrupt and hideously inept GEJ who is rapidly taking Nigeria towards becoming a failed State.

http://saharareporters.com/2010/11/28/president-jonathan-offered-us-50000-bribe-we-returned-it-pastor-tunde-bakare-confirms

President Jonathan Offered Us $50,000 Bribe, But We Returned It - Pastor Tunde Bakare Confirms

Fiery Lagos-based pastor, Tunde Bakare, has confirmed to Saharareporters that President Goodluck Jonathan provided a $50,000 cash bribe to a delegation of the Save Nigeria Group that visited him last Monday, but that the group sent back the money.

Pastor Bakare’s confirmation came in the midst of a tepid denial of our earlier report by Tony Uranta, one of Mr. Jonathan's political operatives. Uranta had claimed on his Facebook page yesterday that Saharareporters misrepresented the crux of the meeting between the president and the Pastor Bakare-led delegation.

Specifically, Uranta denied that Jonathan discussed his ambition to run for office with the SNG delegation. He also stated that no money was offered to the SNG team and claimed that, contrary to our earlier report, the Bakare group had not asked him to return the bribe money to Jonathan.

But in a telephone interview with Saharareporters on Sunday evening, Pastor Bakare confirmed that the details of our earlier exclusive report were factual and unimpeachable.

Bakare, who has a reputation for speaking out fearlessly on current political issues, affirmed that the Minister of the Niger Delta, Godsday Orubebe, had offered the SNG delegation the sum of $50,000 on behalf of President Jonathan. The SNG had met with Jonathan to review his performance in office.

In the phone interview, Pastor Bakare stated categorically that his team was indeed offered money after it submitted a position paper on why it was opposed to the president's ambition to be re-elected. He confirmed that the cash was immediately returned to sender through Uranta, shortly after it was presented to the SNG delegation.

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by FearGodinall: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Really, is not all about insult, tarnish but that could not happen in a saner society. Like of most of the Buharians,can't they for once support reality? In fact if you were the one that had held such positions won't you raised such fund because you served well? I think buhari is bankrupt and such person can/would not rule Nigeria. I think this what cluelessness really mean. Nigerians needs technocrats.

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by peedeeasobie(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
omenka:
Oga shut up. I know your type. Why don't you query Jonathan whose decisions as the current president affects you more than Buhari?? Have you ever bothered to question how much jonathan has and if he earned same legitimately?? What's you people's obsession with the General. In the last three days over half of the threads that have landed this board from jonathanians are AGAINST Buhari. Is that how to sell a candidate?? Are you folks not supposed to be ENLIGHTENING people as to the reason why jonathan shouldn't be sent back to Otuoke but rather retained in Aso Rock?? Isn't that how to sell a product??

The only reason behind this highly disgraceful writeup is because the General chose to live within his means. Can you point out a SINGLE, I mean just ONE, politician whose wealth you can confidently say was genuinely earned?? Least of all is the guy from Otuoke who had no shoes but can now buy shoes and shirts for 12million TANoids.

I just pray foreigners don't get to read this trash.
Tufia.

Shut up?
You need 20Years of education on manners!

Thats by the way.
I cannot leave him alone unless he wants to rule the northern religion alone but if Its Nigeria, I will not SHUT UP!

You can criticise GeJ while I criticise GMB.
Its my choice!

You that is so detailed and "questioning", what have you said about Tinubu's source of wealth?
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by Omimah: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:
I can't believe we have this many 1idiots in my country.
The former South African President, Thambo Mbeki probably knows Nigeria better than some of us. No wonder he said that Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get. Can you imagine the OP, a Nigerian saying Buhari is not a good manager of money just because after holding public offices he couldn't raise 27 million? He even went ahead to list the offices he held right from his days as a governor in 1975.

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
peedeeasobie:

Shut up?
You need 20Years of education on manners!

Thats by the way.
I cannot leave him alone unless he wants to rule the northern religion alone but if Its Nigeria, I will not SHUT UP!

You can criticise GeJ while I criticise GMB.
Its my choice!

You that is so detailed and "questioning", what have you said about Tinubu's source of wealth?
Well, I guess this does it. Who dares to separate a pig from shiit??

Have a great time in "there".
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
omenka:
Odefolio, foreigners would be shocked at your foolishness. You don't necessarily need a "cash flow" to secure such a facility. What you need is a collateral (if you know what that means).

You sobs have been on about the General for three straight days. Is this how to sell a product?? You don't sell a product (jonathan) by relentlessly yapping about the quality of another (Buhari). You want to sell jonathan, tell people about him and why he deserves a second term. That is where you people should channel your energy.

Imagine the people of Uruguay blasting their president for being TOO POOR!! Gosh.

See as you dey expose yourself the more to foreigners.
Now, let me educate you. A collateral is not enough to take a loan from a bank. The first thing a bank looks for is a favourable cash flow and a proper structured repayment plan. They are not even interested in your collateral. It comes as a last option in case the individual couldnt pay or refused to pay. Do you also know that interests will be accrued to this debt? Do you also know that it is difficult to sell some collaterals especially from high networth individuals?

I don't want to curse you yet, bro.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by peedeeasobie(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
omenka:

Your repetition of foreigners has become boring.
who cares about their opinion?
You are living in an utopian society!

The question is not that he is poor!
The question is why is he still poor?
Someone that received more and better salaries and allowances that most civil servants. why is he still poor?
That is calls for concern!

Is it that he can't manage money?

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by peedeeasobie(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:

The former South African President, Thambo Mbeki probably knows Nigeria better than some of us. No wonder he said that Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get. Can you imagine the OP, a Nigerian saying Buhari is not a good manager of money just because after holding public offices he couldn't raise 27 million? He even went ahead to list the offices he held right from his days as a governor in 1975.

ok... and?
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
peedeeasobie:

Your repetition of foreigners has become boring.
who cares about their opinion?
You are living in an utopian society!

The question is not that he is poor!
The question is why is he still poor?
Someone that received more and better salaries and allowances that most civil servants. why is he still poor?
That is calls for concern!

Is it that he can't manage money?

No mind them. A poor man to rule us. Tufiakwa!

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
dunkem21:

See as you dey expose yourself the more to foreigners.
Now, let me educate you. A collateral is not enough to take a loan from a bank. The first thing a bank looks for is a favourable cash flow and a proper structured repayment plan. They are not even interested in your collateral. It comes as a last option in case the individual couldnt pay or refused to pay. Do you also know that interests will be accrued to this debt? Do you also know that it is difficult to sell some collaterals especially from high networth individuals?

I don't want to curse you yet, bro.
K.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by BRAV0O(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
peedeeasobie:
Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari Lacks Financial Management Skill

To the Buharists, the only reason why Buhari "borrowed money" and purchased his presidential form is because he has no money. Why? Because he didn't loot public fund as a former Head of State unlike others.

This opinion held by the Buharists shows how gullible and myopic they are. One doesn't need to be corrupt or loot public fund so as to be able to vie for elective positions or be very rich. All it requires for one to have streams of income are shrewdness, business acumen and financial management skill.

These are what Buhari lacks. Or how can one explain why a man that have held many important positions, served in different capacities as listed below, collected salaries for several years and pensions till date, yet he had to borrow money to buy form for his election?

For the records:

1. Buhari was listed in the army in 1962 and was retired in 1985;
2. Chairman Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC (June 1978 – July 1978)
3. Federal Commissioner for Petroleum and Natural Resources (March 1976 – June 1978)
4. Governor of North-Eastern State of Nigeria (August 1975 – March 1976)
5. 7th Head of State of Nigeria (December 31, 1983 – August 27, 1985)
6. PTF Head (1994-1998) under Abacha's regime

In all sincerity, can anyone hold these positions as Buhari did, and still maintains that he is broke? Maybe, the person is reckless spender. If Buhari is this broke, then how will he repay the loan? How will he fund his campaign if he had to borrow money for form? How many banks has Buhari ruined with unhealthy loans in his endless quest for power since 2003?

Buhari is not ashamed of himself. He has lost three times for the same position and now, he wants to borrow money to contest against a man that was just 26 years when he was in power.

It was a mistake (Military Rule) that made a man like Buhari to rule Nigeria. He can never rule Nigeria again because from all indications, he can't manage himself. How can he then manage Nigeria! Or must one loot public fund to be rich?

Nigeria doesn't need a broke man as President.

Say NO to this supporter of APC!

By Slik A. Omezue

U ar a phool!!!
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
dunkem21:

Also imagine foreigners reading your comment and conclude Nigerians behave in this manner. How can you justify a bank loan of N27m without a cash flow?
It is called Fraud.
"Buhari is politcally naive and APC is a political fraud"-Sule Lamido

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by peedeeasobie(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
BRAV0O:

U ar a phool!!!

hahahaha!

Thanks for the compliment!
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
ogaofficer:
show me YOUR NEPA BILL, NAFDAC NUMBER, C of O, riderz permit, your mtn security pin, your tax payment reciept, your nysc form. . . . I knw say u nor get. COPORAL LOCK HIM UP.

Officer, I tell you say you be old skul. All these payments are done electronically now with fresh air. Shows him all my e-receipts via phone then ..
*transfers N50 to officer thru mobile money and sends N200 mtn card to corporal with my phone.* Then pushes the corporal and he falls on top his oga.
..Whistles away "A poor man cant lead us"
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by Womanitarian(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
This is one of the reasons i hate this Jonathan people....85% of them are dafts from the innermost pit of hell........So u forget mr i got no shoe?..................U made hating PDP so easy
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by Gbawe: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Womanitarian:
This is one of the reasons i hate this Jonathan people....85% of them are dafts from the innermost pit of hell........So u forget mr i got no shoe?..................U made hating PDP so easy

Don't mind them. The same people who urged us to vote for the boy who was broke to the extent " he had no shoes" now wish to speak as if it is a crime the General refused to enrich himself when he had ample chance to do so. When they say Nigerians are criminal-minded many of us get annoyed yet how can any Nigerian, in good conscience, take to the net to insinuate it is a crime for Buhari not to be wealthy?

Buhari is simply a man who does not believe he needs massive amount of money to be happy. He is more interested in serving ordinary Nigerians without seeking any financial reward same as some of the worlds most humanitarian and genuinely godly folks were people who had no use for money and opulence like Mother Theresa, Mahatma Ghandi, Nelson Mandela, Sankara et al.

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Womanitarian:

Hey, janja.
Joe said he had no shoes while growing up and he intends to stop poverty so that people will have sandals to go to school. He never said he had no shoes @40.
Your idol cannot afford ordinary"jamb form" money @70. Even as a former president?
Pathetic weedians.

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by Womanitarian(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
dunkem21:

Hey, janja.
Joe said he had no shoes while growing up and he intends to stop poverty so that people will have sandals to go to school. He never said he had no shoes @40.
Your idol cannot afford ordinary"jamb form" money @70. Even as a former president?
Pathetic weedians.
Hahahaha good boy man go wack now grin grin so tell me how rich was Jonathan before he became the president?
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Womanitarian:
Hahahaha good boy man go wack now grin grin so tell me how rich was Jonathan before he became the president?

President or Deputy Governor?
The guy has been on accelerated promotion ever since. From "no shoes" to an owner of "shoe factory". That is what I call a successful man.

If Goodluck or his aides sees my post and decide to make me their media warrior. I am becoming successful. I must wack na. ..and get money to buy councillorship form without recourse to any bank.
I reject poverty.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
ogaofficer:
Make i book space, i go come bash you later. >MODIFIED< OP, why art thou forget so soon that once upon a time bros walked on bare foot because he has no shoe. What are you telling me, though i never for once supported APC but sir covey once said (change is constant) so letz give buhari a chance and see what he will like to change, because all NIGERIAN STATES excluding osun state supported bros GEJ HOPING for change, but he dissapointed us. Even the so called supporter of APC STATE eko fashola, supported him hoping to see sunshine at dawn but he never performed to the peoples expectation. Only time we tell.
you've got no arguement really cos gej was only shoeless when he was a school boy..he didnt become shoeless or broke,as it were,after spending years as petroleum minister,as ptf chairman,...and as imperial authoritative dictatorial head of state trained by da state n by da money of tax payers! Common man,thats an attribute of a serial failure and loser..thats portrays unproductivity,no craftmanship,unindustriality,financial recklessness,...the summation,retrogression. Conservative retrogression..dont come up now with the lil remarkable success attributed to his past regime as every tom,dick n harry knows it was cortesy idiagbon..so da op is very correct,nigeria doesnt need a retrogressive and unproductive broke bloke @72+ as president.
#vote GEJ.
#vote PDP.
Cc. womanitarian
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by Gogetta(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
So because Buhari held important positions in the past he has to be rich? Jeez! can't believe I read this crap. Empty head!!
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by dunkem21(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gogetta:
So because Buhari held important positions in the past he has to be rich? Jeez! can't believe I read this crap. Empty head!!

So you rather prefer him to beg alms like an almajiri?
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Broke Man As President: Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. 4 years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I
cannot do anything even if I am there for the next 4 years.” Jonathan said this while interacting with diplomats of the UN Economic Commission for Africa

Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? / Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page / Boko Haram Suspects Torutured By Civilian JTF In Borno State(See Photos & Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71