Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (32298 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bisiboom: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
emmyluvly:
Mine is by 3pm. I haven't gone.

How do I get to the venue from Eleme junction please.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guys..please update us about the format for the test...thanks..mine is fixed for saturday
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by darlingdadon(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please am also writing on the 24th October Friday 2014, I need an insight on the test.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Jaynaira: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
mena233:
for gatecrashers, the venue is at japaul base. plot 39, eastern bye-pass, marine base, ph. you are to come with originals and copies of your credentials for sighting. best of luck.

Mena, d Ph company address u gave me is not the venue for the exam,and from what the security guard at the gate told me,I was only the 3rd person who has come to that venue so far. This simply means that the other two people are also gatecrashers like me,who got the info here too.The main bulk of the 'invited' went to another venue. I don't know what to say,dat nairalanders can deceive fellow nairalanders who wish to gatecrash just so they write the test alone. God dey sha. Wish u guys success.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by eroms22: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jaynaira:

Mena, d Ph company address u gave me is not the venue for the exam,and from what the security guard at the gate told me,I was only the 3rd person who has come to that venue so far. This simply means that the other two people are also gatecrashers like me,who got the info here too.The main bulk of the 'invited' went to another venue. I don't know what to say,dat nairalanders can deceive fellow nairalanders who wish to gatecrash just so they write the test alone. God dey sha. Wish u guys success.
Sory 4 quoting u but mena was right except there is a mix-up somewhere or d gateman was playing games wit gate-crashers

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by amordiguys(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dos written should give situation report as pa population and nature of the process
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by mena233(f): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jaynaira:

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by mena233(f): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jaynaira:

Mena, d Ph company address u gave me is not the venue for the exam,and from what the security guard at the gate told me,I was only the 3rd person who has come to that venue so far. This.
i am really sorry jaynaira. i never meant to deceive nairalanders. just this morning when i was preparing for the aptitute test, i receive a text message from japaul that the venue for the aptitute test has been changed. i was really confused at that point. you can confirm from other nairalanders that wrote in ph if what i am saying is false. i am so so sorry for not informing nairalanders about the change. everything happened so fast.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by resurrectn(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
^^^^^^Dats sad
So how did the test go¿¡
Where crashers allowed to write¿¡
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ibksolar: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hi all, for those asking for test format: 27 questions from 3 sections; 8 questions in the first, 9 in the second and ten in the last section.

First two are comprehension passages with very funny subject of discussion, last is logical reasoning based on a statement given.

all in all, no calculations at all, just passages.

my best wishes.

BTW: For those that intend to gatecrash, they seem a little organized. They did not invite a lot : they divided it into different days based on the course of study....SO be informed!

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by resurrectn(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
^^^^Correct guy
God bless you
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bisiboom: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
cheesy That was how I went to Japaul House @ marine base hoping to gatecrash grin
Anyways, I'll try again tmrw. My luck gasto shine.
Btw, was any gatecrasher successful today? Share your strategy with a fellow job seeker.

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by felix281(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
@bisiboom,please how can one get to JAPAUL House frm Second Artillery? For those that hv written the test,how many min/hours was allocated in all? Thanks.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by sempe123: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
ibksolar:
Hi all, for those asking for test format: 27 questions from 3 sections; 8 questions in the first, 9 in the second and ten in the last section.

First two are comprehension passages with very funny subject of discussion, last is logical reasoning based on a statement given.

all in all, no calculations at all, just passages.

my best wishes.

BTW: For those that intend to gatecrash, they seem a little organized. They did not invite a lot : they divided it into different days based on the course of study....SO be informed!

so where is d new venue in PH and do they have another test tomorrow?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by emmyluvly(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Am surprise that someone is taking on Mena, like she said, d text message came around 12 or 1pm, most people had to change directions. At that time, who would have time to come to nairaland? D tezt consist of 2 comprehension passages with 8 and 9 questions and logical reasoning that contained 10 questions. All objective. The location for today was Japaul yard in shell location road, Igwurutta by Bolingo mortuary. Who knows if it will be same for 2moro. All d best of luck to those who have written and yet to write.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Jaynaira: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Apology Accepted Mena...Its well. So what discipline was written today and are u guys willing to share the new venue?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by solidman59(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thos comprehension passages and questions no be here o. Guys go guess plenty oo. Well sha all d best guys. I wrote today @ japaul house in Agindingbi. Pls no1 shld ask me how I got there cuz I found it very difficult to get there. I doubt if you can gatecrash but lemme not stop any1 frm trying.
They have a list and the security @ d reception has it so...........
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Yinkatolu: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
I got an invite against Saturday 25/10/14 in Lagos. Anyone with me pls?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bbdrown: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
solidman59:
Thos comprehension passages and questions no be here o. Guys go guess plenty oo. Well sha all d best guys. I wrote today @ japaul house in Agindingbi. Pls no1 shld ask me how I got there cuz I found it very difficult to get there. I doubt if you can gatecrash but lemme not stop any1 frm trying.
please, is the place close to the area where the 3-elder statues are located?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by solidman59(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
The only thing I remember was me getting down from a bus at Agidingbi bus stop. The rest of it was by asking questionz till I got there.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
bbdrown:
please, is the place close to the area where the 3-elder statues are located?
Yes. Very close

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by amordiguys(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
solidman59:
pls like how many wr you ppl dat wrote today?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Yinkatolu:
I got an invite against Saturday 25/10/14 in Lagos. Anyone with me pls?
i am with you
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Tnycee(m): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2014
emmyluvly:
Am surprise that someone is taking on Mena, like she said, d text message came around 12 or 1pm, most people had to change directions. At that time, who would have time to come to nairaland? D tezt consist of 2 comprehension passages with 8 and 9 questions and logical reasoning that contained 10 questions. All objective. The location for today was Japaul yard in shell location road, Igwurutta by Bolingo mortuary. Who knows if it will be same for 2moro. All d best of luck to those who have written and yet to write.
did u write yesterday at that location?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bisiboom: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
felix281:
@bisiboom,please how can one get to JAPAUL House frm Second Artillery? For those that hv written the test,how many min/hours was allocated in all? Thanks.
Hello Felix! I'm sorry for my late response. If you haven't written yet, from 2nd Artillery, pick a bus to Rumukurishi (after Shell Gate) then cross to the mini Park on the left and take a cab to igwurita.
Stop @ igwurita roundabout and take a bike to Bolingo mortuary. Japaul House is just around it.
Like others said, it's a 1hr 27 questions GST passages filled test.
All the best!
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bbdrown: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
bisiboom:

Hello Felix! I'm sorry for my late response. If you haven't written yet, from 2nd Artillery, pick a bus to Rumukurishi (after Shell Gate) then cross to the mini Park on the left and take a cab to igwurita.
Stop @ igwurita roundabout and take a bike to Bolingo mortuary. Japaul House is just around it.
Like others said, it's a 1hr 27 questions GST passages filled test.
All the best!
please, what is GST?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bisiboom: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
bbdrown:
please, what is GST?
General Studies(equal to a course in English language) If you're an Engineering grad you'll understand that Eng grads dislike long English language passages.
What did you study..?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by felix281(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
bbdrown:
please, what is GST?
@bisiboom,am through with the test,thanks alot. @bbdrown GST means General Standardize test.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bbdrown: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
bisiboom:

General Studies(equal to a course in English language) If you're an Engineering grad you'll understand that Eng grads dislike long English language passages.
What did you study..?
u got ur answer @ bolded. Btw, were you later allowed to gatecrash?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bbdrown: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
felix281:
@bisiboom,am through with the test,thanks alot. @bbdrown GST means General Standardize test.
thanks. Hope the test was not hard oo ?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by felix281(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
bbdrown:
thanks. Hope the test was not hard oo ?
my brother,is okay. I bless God....hope yours went well?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bbdrown: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
felix281:
my brother,is okay. I bless God....hope yours went well?
haven't done mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview / 2016 UBER Lagos Driver Recruitment & Car-owner Recruitment / Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58