Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (32304 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by lexzyjunny(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Barselonia:

Which state pls
Lagos, elect
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by kenkool(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
lexzyjunny:

I don't know...pple dat hv done theirs shld help o..don't understand what dey meant by 'distribution of loads and application of integration' ...SOS
I guess we need to consult Engineering math KA Stroud. lol
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by mena233(f): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
has any one that wrote the test in ph been contacted?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Yes I got an invite for the second test..
waaju:
Please, has any met & mat engrg person got the invite for the second test?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by shawnflex: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
francizy:
Yes I got an invite for the second test..
am jus confused on what to read for 2moro's test
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
shawnflex:
hmmm read ur Bible Or quran
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
mena233:
has any one that wrote the test in ph been contacted?
Mr kayode never get our time
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Well, I'm just stuck with application of integration.. Been a while I did stuff like this..
Well, its better starting up than staying at one place, so start somewhere..

shawnflex:
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bro where the questions objectives?

Chordata:
Heads Up!!! Just in case your're an engineer please go and brush up on your engineering knowledge. I must say that the test was rubbish cos it was a knowledge and not an aptitude test which most big companies don't do these days. Application of integration, flow, distributed loads, Thevenin, etc. I know I'm not gonna make it past this stage (graduated more than 4 years ago so I'm not into these kinda calculations any more) so I thought I should give the engineers a heads-up.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bisiboom: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
@ MONSIEUR PETE, mail sent.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
[size=40pt]JAPAUL TEST THO![/size]
May God help us! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by wumzy(m): 5:35am On Nov 29, 2014
GENERAL ENGINEERING TEST....

more like...

APPLIED & ADVANCED ENGINEERING EXAMINATION.

[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt] lipsrsealed
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2014
francizy:
[size=40pt]JAPAUL TEST THO![/size]
May God help us! cry cry cry
he be like u Don scattered the exam
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by danny3089: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Pls any info 4 account trainee..wrote d test on d 12 of Nov..still no reply yet.. anyone contacted yet?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Abi na the test scatter me! cry cry cry
Even our lecturers in school cannot independently solve half of those questions correctly.. cry cry cry

Barselonia:

he be like u Don scattered the exam
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by wandeogun: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
The test was out of it, would have been better had it been they stated in the mail that it would be knowledge based.Expecting God's miracle in proceeding to the next stage,let's keep the hope alive.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Ibotex(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dear ******

Refer to your application for the position of Graduate Trainee and subsequent professional assessment, you are invited for an online aptitude test as follows:

Date: Tuesday December 2, 2014

Time: 1 pm

Please note that a mail has been sent to the given email address on your CV. Click on the hyperlink on the sent email to access our exam board.

Did anybody get this?
Those who have written can you please provide heads up?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by UnknownT: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ok! I had to call Mr. Kayode now, he told me that they have not yet invited the PH candidates for the next stage. That d process is still on

1 Like

Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Yeahreen(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jst rote my test now...men, twasnt easy...hopin 4 d best..blivin baba God
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by la01: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
@ibotex online apptitude test? Is it d Second or third stage of apptitude test? N wats ur discipline?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Ibotex(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
la01:
@ibotex online apptitude test? Is it d Second or third stage of apptitude test? N wats ur discipline?
First stage. Electrical Electronics
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by gbengress1: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2014
interview invite just rolled in
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2014
gbengress1:
Which state and course
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by gbengress1: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lagos, Accounting

Dear xxxjjjj

Refer to your application and subsequent professional assessment; this is to invite you for an interview for the position of Accounts Trainee in our organisation as follows:

Date: Wednesday December 10, 2014

Time: 1.40 pm

Venue: JAPAUL HOUSE

Plot 8, Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue

Central Business District, Alausa

Ikeja, Lagos

Please note that we may not be able to estimate the time it will take to commence and conclude the interview within same day as you are advised to prepare to stay longer than 2 hours.

Do not hesitate to contact the undersigned should you require any clarification. Kindly ask of the undersigned on arrival and please do confirm your availability.

Please come with a copy of your credentials and originals for sighting.

Warm regards
Barselonia:

Which state and course
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by UnknownT: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
gbengress1:
have you written the 1st and 2nd test?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by la01: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Has any engrn candidate received invite 4 an interview?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by gbengress1: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
wrote only 1 test on November 8
UnknownT:
have you written the 1st and 2nd test?
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Barselonia(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
gbengress1:
Lagos, Accounting

Dear xxxjjjj

Refer to your application and subsequent professional assessment; this is to invite you for an interview for the position of Accounts Trainee in our organisation as follows:

Date: Wednesday December 10, 2014

Time: 1.40 pm

Venue: JAPAUL HOUSE

Plot 8, Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue

Central Business District, Alausa

Ikeja, Lagos

Please note that we may not be able to estimate the time it will take to commence and conclude the interview within same day as you are advised to prepare to stay longer than 2 hours.

Do not hesitate to contact the undersigned should you require any clarification. Kindly ask of the undersigned on arrival and please do confirm your availability.

Please come with a copy of your credentials and originals for sighting.

Warm regards

thanks
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by francizy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Why are they so unorganized at Japaul? When some people are wrote two paper based tests, some wrote only one paper based test and were invited for interview. Others are gonna take online test (CBT)?
I've already taken my mind off Japaul because I don't think I will make it past the second test.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by gbengress1: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
francizy:
Why are they so unorganized at Japaul? When some people are wrote two paper based tests, some wrote only one paper based test and were invited for interview. Others are gonna take online test (CBT)?
I've already taken my mind off Japaul because I don't think I will make it past the second test.
No matter what, just ask 4 God's grace... Though I wrote d English and Accounting test same day....
Just going there to fulfil all righteousness.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Who else received invite for 2nd test at Japaul base PH slated for tomorrow @ 10?? I had my first test October 23rd in PH.
Re: Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by UnknownT: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2014
swiftrobin:
Who else received invite for 2nd test at Japaul base PH slated for tomorrow @ 10?? I had my first test October 23rd in PH.
sms or email?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview / 2016 UBER Lagos Driver Recruitment & Car-owner Recruitment / Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.