Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Odunlade Adekola Or Yomi Fash Lanso: Who Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Odunlade Adekola Or Yomi Fash Lanso: Who Do You Prefer? (1939 Views)

Akpors Movie On Youtube Ft Damola Olatunji,odunlade Adekola,yomi Fash Lanso. / Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola Or Yomi Fash Lanso: Who Do You Prefer? by Ibiyomee(f): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Who is your best actor? As for me i like Odunlade Adekola BUT i so much love Yomi Fash Lanso in action.

Odunlade Adekola
He is tall with lots of action and one of the most popular Yoruba movie actors in the Nollywood Movie Industry. He has been in the Nigeria movie industry for some years now and has carved out a household name for himself.
After surfacing in the Nigerian Yoruba movie industry some years ago,Odunlade Adekola has since become a household name, as the tall, handsome actor has won the hearts of many Yoruba movie watchers both in Nigeria and beyond.

Yomi Fash Lanso
He is writer,actor and producer. Yomi Fash Lanso has come a long way. Yomi Fash Lanso, no doubt has been able to carve a niche for himself as a thespian. Like many other actors in Nollywood, his name could be said to have become a house hold item.

Re: Odunlade Adekola Or Yomi Fash Lanso: Who Do You Prefer? by sheunfemix: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
They are both diFferent. Odunlade is funny anytym of the day but I dnt think he can act an English movie which is where Yomi beats him hands down. To me, Yomi is a better actor of the two

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Or Yomi Fash Lanso: Who Do You Prefer? by Ibiyomee(f): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
sheunfemix:
They are both diFferent. Odunlade is funny anytym of the day but I dnt think he can act an English movie which is where Yomi beats him hands down. To me, Yomi is a better actor of the two
exactly!!!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Or Yomi Fash Lanso: Who Do You Prefer? by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Odunlade is a very natural actor. He can act any role in a Yoruba movie. Yomi is a very good actor too and he speaks better English than Odunlade. I think I'll go with Yomi sha.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Or Yomi Fash Lanso: Who Do You Prefer? by Optional2(f): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
They r both gud but i will go 4 Odunlade cos he can act any role given 2 him in a yoruba movie.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Or Yomi Fash Lanso: Who Do You Prefer? by Adexprint(m): 1:30am On Oct 22, 2014
odunlade is good bt can be predicted in his movie roles bt I prefer yomi though.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Sites To Download Full Movies / Download Abigail (2024) / Jacob's Cross On Mnet - Would Love To Watch It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.