Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives (5386 Views)

Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by marshborn(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
See all of their faces like micheal jackson

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by bigiyaro(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dem pass mj own sef, including the alafin sef.
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Onlinebizexpert(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by eluquenson(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
LMAO grin
Them be Micheal Jackson reincarnate cheesy
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Descartes: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Mirahcul: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
It looks as if they are all related to MJ
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by nifemi25(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Like father like son. Alaafin dey bleach while formal governor self akala dey bleach.
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hw does this concern me

Lemme gerrout quickly.
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by philantoxx(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
look like sisters tho
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by djembadjemba: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
angry This is an insult to the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yarubas bleaching since 00 AD

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Nickijoy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gang of bleaching wives...falls into gutter

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by reliableme: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op u wicked ooh, na d gang of skin bleaching wives got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by macklef(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
Its foolish sha wen guys attribute all light skin ladies to bleachers.
The fact that some naturally fair people use some enhancements to look brighter n surple does not make them bleachers. I dont know about this ''gang'' am just speaking for most fair ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by adanduka: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
I feel for these women.
WHAT A LIFE!
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by sekzy99(m): 4:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Abeg, i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Bibol(f): 5:19am On Oct 19, 2014
The picture is not up close so its difficult to say they all bleached their skin. That aside, whenever I see things like this, I just can't help but wonder how these women will feel about each other. Then the sitting position, I guess its influences by their heirachies in alaafin's life
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Urine: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2014
Seun, please do the needful.
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by bebe2(f): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Nickijoy:
Gang of bleaching wives...falls into gutter

Pick her up, hands her a packet if wet wipe and a bottle of perfume . kiss
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Nickijoy(f): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2014
bebe2:

Pick her up, hands her a packet if wet wipe and a bottle of perfume . kiss
I just ordered a big bowl of thank you just for you..
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by bebe2(f): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Nickijoy:
I just ordered a big bowl of thank you just for you..

Wait...... there is a knock on the door.

Awwww how sweet.,
received.

Tnk u nicki grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Nickijoy(f): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
bebe2:

Wait...... there is a knock on the door.

Awwww how sweet.,
received.

Tnk u nicki grin

welcome bebe2

(1) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola Shares Hot Photo / Top 10 Most Curvy African Celebrities / Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.