Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives (5386 Views)

Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Wow!!!she's So Beautiful! See Alafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by marshborn(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
See all of their faces like micheal jackson

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by bigiyaro(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dem pass mj own sef, including the alafin sef.
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Onlinebizexpert(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by eluquenson(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
LMAO grin
Them be Micheal Jackson reincarnate cheesy
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Descartes: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Mirahcul: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
It looks as if they are all related to MJ
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by nifemi25(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Like father like son. Alaafin dey bleach while formal governor self akala dey bleach.
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hw does this concern me

Lemme gerrout quickly.
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by philantoxx(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
look like sisters tho
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by djembadjemba: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
angry This is an insult to the throne.

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yarubas bleaching since 00 AD

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Nickijoy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gang of bleaching wives...falls into gutter

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by reliableme: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op u wicked ooh, na d gang of skin bleaching wives got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by macklef(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
Its foolish sha wen guys attribute all light skin ladies to bleachers.
The fact that some naturally fair people use some enhancements to look brighter n surple does not make them bleachers. I dont know about this ''gang'' am just speaking for most fair ladies.

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by adanduka: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
I feel for these women.
WHAT A LIFE!
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by sekzy99(m): 4:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Abeg, i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Bibol(f): 5:19am On Oct 19, 2014
The picture is not up close so its difficult to say they all bleached their skin. That aside, whenever I see things like this, I just can't help but wonder how these women will feel about each other. Then the sitting position, I guess its influences by their heirachies in alaafin's life
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Urine: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2014
Seun, please do the needful.
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by bebe2(f): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Nickijoy:
Gang of bleaching wives...falls into gutter

Pick her up, hands her a packet if wet wipe and a bottle of perfume . kiss
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Nickijoy(f): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2014
bebe2:

Pick her up, hands her a packet if wet wipe and a bottle of perfume . kiss
I just ordered a big bowl of thank you just for you..
Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by bebe2(f): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Nickijoy:
I just ordered a big bowl of thank you just for you..

Wait...... there is a knock on the door.

Awwww how sweet.,
received.

Tnk u nicki grin

Re: Picture Of Alafin Of Oyo And His Gang Of Skin Bleaching Wives by Nickijoy(f): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
bebe2:

Wait...... there is a knock on the door.

Awwww how sweet.,
received.

Tnk u nicki grin

welcome bebe2

Bimbo Akintola Shares Hot Photo / Top 10 Most Curvy African Celebrities / Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video