Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video (5383 Views)

Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by hotmediatv: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Kobe Bryant's widow, Vanessa, has shared an adorable video of her third daughter, Bianka Bella, crashing big sis Natalia Bryant's Tik Tok video.

Natalia was in the middle of doing a synchronized dance with her female cousins to post on the social media app Tik Tok when little sister Bianka slid into the frame and began doing her own dance.

The older girls were so amused that they gave up the dance floor for her.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd2Lw-H6ekU

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Mukina2
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by 1stola: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2020
hotmediatv:
Kobe Bryant's widow, Vanessa, has shared an adorable video of her third daughter, Bianka Bella, crashing big sis Natalia Bryant's Tik Tok video.

Natalia was in the middle of doing a synchronized dance with her female cousins to post on the social media app Tik Tok when little sister Bianka slid into the frame and began doing her own dance.

See video below

Post video here it you're wasting your time.
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by yanabasee(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Which of them was accused of kissing their father on the lips??
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by olamidedivotee(f): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2020
No more mourning, they're now happy, that's life.

5 Likes

Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Lucaskid(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2020
It is good to see them happy,may God continue to protect them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Iceyjays(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2020
yanabasee:
Don't be foolish, how is it your business

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Missyajoke(f): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2020
yanabasee:
Can't even respect the dead

4 Likes

Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Idiotmod: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Gimme the geh that put on white clothing number
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Hadizometer: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2020
yanabasee:
Ur mother

3 Likes

Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Davidwilliam101: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kids are so pure and innocent.

Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by samictelecoms(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Denique(f): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
I saw it on their mom's page and couldn't hold back the emotions embarassed

Oh, Kobe! cry

Idiotmod:
Gimme the geh that put on white clothing number

The girl is just 17 years old worth $150m.
Try and be useful in life.
Kobe Bryant didn't amass over $600m going about forum looking for underage to molest
Get busy undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Denique(f): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
yanabasee:

The girl in question should be Gigi, his late daughter. He loved that girl cos they shared a common passion- BASKETBALL

Will smith used to do that a lot to Jaden Smith

Now to the reason you asked undecided

You think the west have our kind of Electrical connection

It's a lifestyle over there!
Parents kiss their kids and vice versa.
Don't know what you're getting at but you need lots of LOVE and a VISA to travel out and be ENLIGHTENED undecided

1 Like

Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by cybriz82(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iceyjays:
Don't be foolish, how is it your business

Don't mind d aburo oloshi...him dey even ask which of them? That's to tell u he hz been leaving inside a cave like a bushbaby.

1 Like

Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by cybriz82(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Denique:

The girl in question should be Gigi, his late daughter. He loved that girl cos they shared a common passion- BASKETBALL

Will smith used to do that a lot to Jaden Smith

Now to the reason you asked undecided

You think the west have our kind of Electrical connection

It's a lifestyle over there!
Parents kiss their kids and vice versa.
Don't know what you're getting at but you need lots of LOVE and a VISA to travel out and be ENLIGHTENED undecided

U really get time ...u think say him no know wetin him dey talk??
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by TheSourcerer: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
hotmediatv:

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd2Lw-H6ekU

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
you had to use the word 'CRASH'
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by missimelda01(f): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Clear example of mourning may endure for a night but JOY comes in the morning cheesy
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Idiotmod: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Denique:
I saw it on their mom's page and couldn't hold back the emotions embarassed

Oh, Kobe! cry

The girl is just 17 years old worth $150m.
Try and be useful in life.
Kobe Bryant didn't amass over $600m going about forum looking for underage to molest
Get busy undecided
Madam what is ur own na. I no kuku ask for ur number
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Denique(f): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Idiotmod:

Madam what is ur own na. I no kuku ask for ur number

Your reply was calm. Not what I was expecting, so, thumbs up on that!

However, stop asking for a minor's number on or off here even if it's a JOKE tongue
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Idiotmod: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Denique:

Your reply was calm. Not what I was expecting, so, thumbs up on that!

However, stop asking for a minor's number on or off here even if it's a JOKE tongue
That was sarcasm, if you couldn’t see it. Look at it this way. Op is not their family, how could he have given me her number.
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Denique(f): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Idiotmod:

That was sarcasm, if you couldn’t see it. Look at it this way. Op is not their family, how could he have given me her number.
OP obviously doesn't know the Bryant family so, I got the sarcasm from your original post. My concern is that she's a minor, which makes the joke distasteful.
Again, I loved the man like I knew him on a personal level.
Any Kobe related post gets to me. I hope you understand my concern. My apologies if I overreacted.
Cheers!
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by AfroBeatDiary: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
hmm
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Officialakin: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Happiness is free,kids are so free minded they got nothing to think about.

1 Like

Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by hotmediatv: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Mrchukwudi01: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Such an adorable kid,kids got nothing to worry about.
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Hadiza101(f): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
She is so cute,may God sustain your laughter.
Re: Koby Bryant Third Daughter Bianka Bella Crashes Elder Sister Tiktok Video by Lucaskid(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
May God continue to be with them,happiness is free,I wish them all the best in life.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The / "Girls Be Like" - Adekunle Gold Shows Off His New Hair Length (photo) / [dead Friend] The Story Of A Dead Friend That Was Naked In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.