Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Help Camry 05 Jerking And Going Off - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Camry 05 Jerking And Going Off (905 Views)

Nissan Maxima Camshaft Sensor Issues And Going Off On Motion / Camry Constantly Jerking And Revving Crazily Before Changing Gears / Jerking When Trying To Accelerate My 1998 Honda Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Camry 05 Jerking And Going Off by jayuuk: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Please great minds kindly assist me,i used my battery to start my other car,but on connecting the battery back the car having been stalling,not revving properly,i have driven it out for about 15 minutes with the AC on,but the engine is running low and wants to go off.please help out
Re: Help Camry 05 Jerking And Going Off by mayor2013: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Go and run a scan on the car. A fault code (s) would be given to you. Bring them back here
Re: Help Camry 05 Jerking And Going Off by Kx: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
I hope u find dis useful.
I had complaints of jerking with a toyota for close to 15months; all recommendations were made from scanning to all what not;chngd all 4 plugs to no avail.
It took an experienced mechanic to check that one of the plugs was not making contact.
I was with him while he checked and I proved dat truly dat dat was d problem.
Since dat day I can tell u dat really my toyota is fantastic
Don't know if das ur case too but I hope u find my experience useful
Re: Help Camry 05 Jerking And Going Off by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
jayuuk:
Please great minds kindly assist me,i used my battery to start my other car,but on connecting the battery back the car having been stalling,not revving properly,i have driven it out for about 15 minutes with the AC on,but the engine is running low and wants to go off.please help out

There's nothing wrong with your car, its presently re-learning idle. Drive arround for a while it will be ok soon.
Re: Help Camry 05 Jerking And Going Off by blazeup(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
you have some carbon deposits on your throttle body. when u replaced the battery this caused the memory to reset. search through youtube to see how you can fix this. I hope this helps.. regards.
Re: Help Camry 05 Jerking And Going Off by jayuuk: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2014
Gazzuz and guru's in the house thnks a million times,i started the car dis morning,the engine rev went after a while it came down,the car is ok again.Does it mean i will experience dis each time the battery is removed,meaning the car doesnt back up its memory,thats a bit challenging.
Re: Help Camry 05 Jerking And Going Off by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2014
jayuuk:
Gazzuz and guru's in the house thnks a million times,i started the car dis morning,the engine rev went after a while it came down,the car is ok again.Does it mean i will experience dis each time the battery is removed,meaning the car doesnt back up its memory,thats a bit challenging.

Each time you remove the battery, expect your car to kolo a bit. Please avoid removing your battery, not adviceble.
Re: Help Camry 05 Jerking And Going Off by mayor2013: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2014
Contemporary cars readapting since day 1 of production grin

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Vehicles To Be Featured In 'jurassic World'. / New Tires To The Rear / An Accident Scene I Rode Up On This AM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.