Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer (2793 Views)

Atiku Joins Buhari For Jumat Prayer At The State House (Photos) / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) / I Will Not Ran I Will Walk Like Majestically Out Of This State--fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by topsyking: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Oba Adeyemi III and his wives were earlier on today photographed while on their way to the Central Mosque, Oyo for JUMAT prayers. The most powerful king in nigeria...

Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by topsyking: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
do you know that alaafin is the father of the uk based musician Tillaman

Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by firstolalekan(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Liar!
Alaafin is a Christian.
Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by kennyslim1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
The man won turn king solomon ni?
Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by moufan: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
topsyking:
really! u sure about dis
Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by oduastates: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
A Muslim Alaafin and a Christian Ooni.
What a joke.
These men are either impostors or they are not aware of their ancestral calling.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by thorpido(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
firstolalekan:
Liar!
Alaafin is a Christian.
Alaafin of Oyo is a muslim.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by topsyking: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
moufan:
really! u sure about dis
yes i am triple sure.. cos i no them

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by DStarrx: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
oduastates:
A Muslim Alaafin and a Christian Ooni.
What a joke.
These men are either impostors or they are not aware of their ancestral calling.
What the heck? Even the Obi of Onitsha and the Eze Nri are Christians.
Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by dulaman: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
love the carriage
Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by topsyking: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
dulaman:
love the carriage
good observer
Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by hatux: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
topsyking:
Really? shocked You must be joking, right...
Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by Code213: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lol. This looks ridiculous cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by topsyking: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
hatux:
Really? shocked You must be joking, right...
i no even no why i reply u.. ur stupidity don chop half ur brain.. google is ur friend.. just type tillaman alaafin of oyo son.. u will see the write up..
Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by hatux: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
topsyking:

i no even no why i reply u.. ur stupidity don chop half ur brain.. google is ur friend.. just type tillaman alaafin of oyo son.. u will see the write up..
I choose not to make any ish with you... But thanks anyways, now I know who he is.
Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by naffysa(f): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ok
Re: PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer by redsun(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
DStarrx:
What the heck? Even the Obi of Onitsha and the Eze Nri are Christians.

That is why Nigerians acts senselessly these days. Indoctrinations have eaten deep into the indigenous cultures that bonds the people together Those who suppose to lead the way are themselves in total darkness.

Culture is the root, but it always have to be well tended,well manicured,innovative, progreessive and dynamic.

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Vs Peter Mensah Striking Resemblance(photo) / How Could The Nigerian Army Treat Buhari This Way? / This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.