Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) (2792 Views)

Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by OEPHIUS(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2015
I saw this picture and something stirred within me. I still can't imagine that people I share the same nationality with has been reduced to mere beggars by the people they voted in as leaders.

Why must we continue in this? We need to wake up and develop some self pride.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by OEPHIUS(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2015
It is really shameful and disconcerting that leaders done really care about their own people except when they need their votes.

Recently we heard reports that IDP displaced as a result of the Boko Haram conflict in the North rejected relief materials because it carried pictures of politicians, not just politicians but government officials

What mad leader will want to give his own people who the security agencies have failed and chose to brand them so he will look good? What is wrong with this country?

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2015
It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by seunfly: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
My brother, it is a shame on us, the nation, our politicians and our clergy men.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by OEPHIUS(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
seunfly:
My brother, it is a shame on us, the nation, our politicians and our clergy men.
I don't understand how our so called leaders can see this and not puke.
I don't understand how we as a people see this picture and are proud of whoever the heck did this.
I don't understand how the women stand there, allow themselves be snapped and uploaded.
Thia is sick.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by Rilwayne001: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2015
By the grace of God, we'll be free of this bondage by March29

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by OEPHIUS(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:
By the grace of God, we'll be free of this bondage by March29
It is not about March 29 or anything. This thing is sick.

This is some depraved madness

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by Ashleyma77(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2015
I'm a supporter of the APC,but I believe they do this also.this is just low.our elite is treating the common man the way the slavetraders treated us.this is low.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2015
This is not APC or PDP thing,this is Nigeria politicians mentality,and we need to stop it.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2015
I've come across the picture here on NL and I've been wondering if this is truly real....just so disheartening.

Very disgraceful..

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by OEPHIUS(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
This is not APC or PDP thing,this is Nigeria politicians mentality,and we need to stop it.
True. It is just sick

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by OEPHIUS(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2015
ilugunboy:
I've come across the picture here on NL and I've been wondering if this is truly real....just so disheartening.

Very disgraceful..
It is very real
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by Iamfrank(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2015
Okotie for president

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2015
OEPHIUS:

It is very real

I know it for real.....the question is after eating the rice (2 months) at most depending on the size of the family.....what next for the remaining nights of hunger and pangs....?

I just refused to agree with whoever brought this idea up..
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by patrick89(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2015
OEPHIUS:
I saw this picture and something stirred within me. I still can't imagine that people I share the same nationality with has been reduced to mere beggars by the people they voted in as leaders.

what about this?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by mikolo80: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2015
OEPHIUS:
It is really shameful and disconcerting that leaders done really care about their own people except when they need their votes.

Recently we heard reports that IDP displaced as a result of the Boko Haram conflict in the North rejected relief materials because it carried pictures of politicians, not just politicians but government officials

What mad leader will want to give his own people who the security agencies have failed and chose to brand them so he will look good? What is wrong with this country?
why should they care about adults that don't care about themselves.adults that sell their birthright for cups of rice
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by OEPHIUS(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2015
patrick89:
what about this?
It should be condemned in all forms by whatever party.
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by mikolo80: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2015
OEPHIUS:

I don't understand how we as a people see this picture and are proud of whoever the heck did this.
I don't understand how the women stand there, allow themselves be snapped and uploaded.
Thia is sick.
its called ignorance
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Poverty----Hunger----Disease, have a network
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by jdilight(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2015
OEPHIUS:

As much as what you said is true. The world favors only those who contribute to his prosperity. If you don't contribute anything to the prosperity of the place you are, you will soon turn a beggar.

Take a good look at America; the world use 90% of their inventions

The next world emerging economy, China; is having a field day solving the world industrial problem and the world is paying for their services.

The world is tipping Nigeria as the next economic giant on the rising. If when don't give the world anything to buy, they will never come knocking on our door. We will continue to beg and receive alms.

The above is as true of a nation as it is to individuals.
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by ejiro2130(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
OEPHIUS:

Thia is sick.

Don't blame the women, it's poverty and when it's strikes you it takes away your bride
Our leaders are a disgrace, I they leave us in poverty so they can steal our voice not this time
If they had done their jobs they wouldn't need to share rice and yam and snap it as an achievement

Shame on GEJ, shame on PDP
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by ManUtdholic: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2015
OEPHIUS:

Or like this

Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by mejai(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2015
oh lord! which way my country? may God 4give dos DAT play PDP/APC politics with dis. dis most be totally condemned by all. cry
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by 100Cents: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2015
OEPHIUS:

cry cry
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by 100Cents: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2015
seunfly:

Our clergy men fly private jets.. he he.

Politicians nko ?

Nah selfishness.
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by 100Cents: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Iamfrank:
Okotie for president

cheesy grin

Okotie likes Rolls Royce, he is corrupt too.
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by Patewo: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
A nation of scavengers. Whether it is APC or PDP doing it the most, it does not matter. This is a shame upon us all.
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by dominique(f): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is one of the saddest pictures I've seen in a while. Did they have to picture those women with those items? Even they look sad.
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by Biggty(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Stomach infrastructure
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by Jarexxx(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hope the people are wiser now;collecting should not decide the votes.Afterall,it's our money
Re: This Is What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To (Picture) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
It makes me sad too sad

PDP has reduced us to dis extent!
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Jega Blast Fayose, Accuses Him Of Breaking Several Decorum Rules Of Nigeria. / Hillarious!!!! Can You Eat This Weird Carrot (photo) / NUC Blacklists 57 Universities As ‘illegal’ (SEE LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.