Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote (8097 Views)

How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / Catholicism And Pentecostalism/protestantism; The Difference In Belief. / Protestantism: Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Macelliot(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

I never prayed for you to be like me.

BTW, I'm talking about life activities like education, death etc not about bible.
Hmm! Meaning what? I still don't get you?
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Caracta(f): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

I'm going through it when I placed all my hope in God.

Well, hope I'll get better.

Yes you will. It's only a phase.

Concentrate on that and not trying to score cheap points over senseless argument, like someone rightly said. It will only make you feel worse, angry and ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

Hmm! Meaning what? I still don't get you?

Have you lost a beloved one.

Have you scored below expectation after praying and studying hard?
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Macelliot(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

I had experienced both.
So touching!
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

I had experienced both.
So touching!

1) You never questioned God in the first one?

2) Had the 2nd one repeatedly.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Macelliot(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

1) You never questioned God in the first one?

2) Had the 2nd one repeatedly.
Questions is different from criticizing.
As for the second one, that was in the past.
* When u believe you can do things, by God's grace, u have the first stage to success.
* Don't let the mistakes, failure and disappionments of the past direct and control ur future.

2 Likes

Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Pr0ton: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Oh spare me the crap please.

You read bible out of context and by picking a bit of it.

WHY DO WE ASK THE SAINTS TO PRAY FOR US?
Prov. 15:8, 29, Job 42:8, James 5:16, Mtt 16:19

WHY DO WE CONFESS OUR SINS TO THE PRIEST OTHER THAN GOD?
Mtt. 16:18, Jn. 20:21-23

USE OF IMAGES AND SACRAMENTS
2kings 13:20-21, Num 21:8-9, Ex.25:17-22, Col. 1:20; 2:14, Jn. 12:32, Acts. 19:11-12

Open your bible and challenge my argument. shocked shocked

Why do you argue blindly

None of those verses instruct us to make graven images and worship them!

What you do is just pick verses out of context and form doctrines from them: verses that aint intended for doctrines

Peter is the rock on which Jesus's church will be built, PERIOD-- No going to him for confession there!

John 20:21-23 still does not command us to make confession to priests

The word "confess" in James also means "admit" your fault!
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pr0ton:

Why do you argue blindly

What you do is just pick verses out of context and form doctrines from them: verses that aint intended for doctrines

Peter is the rock on which Jesus's church will be built, PERIOD-- No going to him for confession there!

Bla! Bla! Definitely, you didn't read the biblical verse I listed.

In exodus, they'd golden cherub image in their temple. God forbid use of image but didn't forbade it. Even the image of snake saved them in wilderness.
BTW, we don't worship image.

Jesus told Peter that whomever he forgives his sin, has been forgiven in heaven.

Well, I'm done with you.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Pr0ton: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Bla! Bla! Definitely, you didn't read the biblical verse I listed.

In exodus, they'd golden cherub image in their temple. God forbid use of image but didn't forbade it. Even the image of snake saved them in wilderness.
BTW, we don't worship image.

Jesus told Peter that whomever he forgives his sin, has been forgiven in heaven.

Well, I'm done with you.

Don't go yet grin

I read those verses even noticed you made a mistake by including a portion of numbers which only talks of the burial of Elisha. wink

If they don't worship those images why do they kneel before the image of Mary.

And... I'm not done with you
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

My Catholic bible has 73books.

Your demonic Protestant book reformed by blasphemous Martin Luther has 66books indicating '666'(anti-christ).

smiley
You are sick.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by HFOG(f): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

If these are your reasons for towing this unscriptural path they you've got a long way. Many have experienced far worse yet like Job held on to their integrity and didn't charge God foolishly. May God help you
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
HFOG:

If these are your reasons for towing this unscriptural path they you've got a long way. Many have experienced far worse yet like Job held on to their integrity and didn't charge God foolishly. May God help you

Well, Job story ain't enough to convince me. I doubt its credibility.

BTW, I'm not an atheist.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by HFOG(f): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

Well, Job story ain't enough to convince me. I doubt its credibility.

BTW, I'm not an atheist.
Never called you one. Thought you'll say an amen to my prayer for you at least abi you no need God's help?. Tks all the same and take care. Blessings
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Look at dis conflicts among Christians u Better join pastarafarianism, we are united and peaceful
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
HFOG:

Never called you one. Thought you'll say an amen to my prayer for you at least abi you no need God's help?. Tks all the same and take care. Blessings

Lol. Thanks. I surely need him.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by shaboti: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Whoever opened this thread.. is sick for sure smiley
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Anomnity: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony, Please correct yourself:-

1.Penticostalism didn't start with Martin Luther.It began with the apostles when they gathered in the upper room on the day of PENTECOST.Read Acts 2.

2. Pentecostal churches didn't begin with Luther.They began when the apostles began to spread the gospel in Jerusalem after their PENTECOSTAL experience & when Apostle Paul raised churches in his missionary journey.Same Pentecostal churches where rebuked by Christ in the book of revelation light years before Martin Luther ever existed.

3.Regarding Luther...you'll need to give plausible proofs that he ever said those stuffs and if he did,then in what circumstance.Was it before or after his conversion or even while he was in the Roman catholic fold.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
^^

I don't need to argue with you sha. Your write-up reeks ignorance.

As for the quotes, check references I placed there. undecided
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Ukutsgp(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Francistony is really sick in the head. If i were him, i would have plunge my head in concentrated acid after posting this trash.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Ukutsgp(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

What's wrong, there?

Didn't Jesus call people fool or did I lie?
u are a big goat.
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ukutsgp:
u are a big goat.

grinundecidedembarassed
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Pr0ton: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nobody:
You are sick.

Them banned this guy
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Pr0ton: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Anomnity:
FrancisTony, Please correct yourself:-

1.Penticostalism didn't start with Martin Luther.It began with the apostles when they gathered in the upper room on the day of PENTECOST.Read Acts 2.

2. Pentecostal churches didn't begin with Luther.They began when the apostles began to spread the gospel in Jerusalem after their PENTECOSTAL experience & when Apostle Paul raised churches in his missionary journey.Same Pentecostal churches where rebuked by Christ in the book of revelation light years before Martin Luther ever existed.

3.Regarding Luther...you'll need to give plausible proofs that he ever said those stuffs and if he did,then in what circumstance.Was it before or after his conversion or even while he was in the Roman catholic fold.

Abeg na Protestantism not Penti...
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Ukutsgp(m): 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

grinundecidedembarassed
and so...
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by avalontony(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

Madame, read Psalm45 to know about what 'Queen of heaven' is talking about, and probably take note of verse 9 and 17.

Oh, it's high time you started studying your bible fervently.

Ave Maria Gracias plena!

smiley

dear Jesus........... I guess this is one of the reason Jesus told his disciples to remain in Jerusalem until the holy spirit comes..........
the bible says...when the holy spirit shall come he will teach us all things.........I read psalm 45 and there was no mention of queen of heaven.........
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2014
avalontony:

dear Jesus........... I guess this is one of the reason Jesus told his disciples to remain in Jerusalem until the holy spirit comes..........
the bible says...when the holy spirit shall come he will teach us all things.........I read psalm 45 and there was no mention of queen of heaven.........

Then, you need the holyspirit yourself.

Psalm45 is talking about newly crowned queen dressed in a robe.

It's a prophecy to be fufilled in the New testament and no name was mentioned.

Now, read Luke1:48 and compare it with verse 17 of psalm45 to know whether the prophecy was fufilled.

..and, to whom?
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by avalontony(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

Then, you need the holyspirit yourself.

Psalm45 is talking about newly crowned queen dressed in a robe.

It's a prophecy to be fufilled in the New testament and no name was mentioned.

Now, read Luke1:48 and compare it with verse 17 of psalm45 to know whether the prophecy was fufilled.

..and, to whom?

chairman..... there is nothing like queen of heaven....... I only know the king of kings and the lord of lords...and I have only one mediator which is Jesus Christ.......and my ever best companion the holy spirit.........
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2014
avalontony:

chairman..... there is nothing like queen of heaven....... I only know the king of kings and the lord of lords...and I have only one mediator which is Jesus Christ.......and my ever best companion the holy spirit.........

That one na your own cup of tea.

I have showed you where Mary was crowned as a Queen in the bible.
Believe it or not.

By the way, I didn't tell you Jesus isn't my mediator. Keep ranting eh! undecided
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2014

2. Pentecostal churches didn't begin with Luther.They began when the apostles began to spread the gospel in Jerusalem after their PENTECOSTAL experience & when Apostle Paul raised churches in his missionary journey.Same Pentecostal churches where rebuked by Christ in the book of revelation light years before Martin Luther ever existed

grin grin grin grin grin grin

pentecost ko pentersacal ni!!! who dash monkey banana!!!.I suppose it was winners chappel abi na redeemed apostle Peter and Paul attend
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by gidjah(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Rehil:
pls where is it in d bible dat wen someone dies n he is in hell fire or purgatory his relatives on earth can give money to d work of God/support d crusaders d pope will pray n d soul wil go to heaven.dat was one of d doctrine of catholism dat he debunked.
you mean something like this goes on in d catholic sector?how come i never heard of it?if any one believes this kind of doctrine,then he is already in hell ,if any catholic thinks he can practice this shit,then he is doomed here and hereafter.who even fabricated this kind of nonsense?
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by gidjah(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pr0ton:

Why do you argue blindly

shocked[quote author=Pr0ton post=27270590]

Why do you argue blindly

U think u can win over an arguement lik ds wit him?
Re: PROTESTANTISM EXPOSED: 38 Most Ridiculous Things Martin Luther Ever Wrote by Ubenedictus(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nairaland, when protestants paste silly things about the catholic church they say it is exposing the truth.

FT has posted the blasphemy of the founder of protestanism, and instead of condemning his lies they are saying "you are a fool for exposing him".

Jesus would have said "hypocrites!"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth / "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo / @

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.