Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (932 Views)

Prayers For Our Children / Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle / To All Husbands Out There: The Good Lord Has Answered Your Prayers :d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OasisofRefuge(f): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: . by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sorry about that ma.... I once felt like that to.....thou. deep within me I know he do.....can I ask you this question? WHAT IS FAITH?
Re: . by bigiyaro(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
What will be, will be praying won't change anything.
Re: . by manutdadex(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
prayer works all d time mayb nt d way u wanted it, but it works All d time, and i also beliv God's plan is always first on d line even we av other requests.
Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: . by coogar: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
i cant believe i lost a young uncle due to lack of money to give him proper treatment. an uncle who is just like an elder brother to me.
we prayed, but God refuse to help us and there was no money to save him.
do you think prayers actually works? does God actually answer prayers? why cant he help if he can? why cant i get a job despite all my efforts ? why are things not working?
few days ago, i was sad and thought maybe i should go get a sugar daddy who can pay all my bills, but deep down in me, i know i cant.
what do you do when you keep praying and no answer?

prayer works but God isn't a magician.

like you said, your uncle wasn't able to get the quality treatment needed, God wouldn't come down & dash quality treatment. God help those who are determined to help themselves first. give it your best effort then ask God to complete the task. don't sit down there without making any effort and then expect God to put in all the effort for you - life doesn't work that way.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
i cant believe i lost a young uncle due to lack of money to give him proper treatment. an uncle who is just like an elder brother to me.
we prayed, but God refuse to help us and there was no money to save him.
do you think prayers actually works? does God actually answer prayers? why cant he help if he can? why cant i get a job despite all my efforts ? why are things not working?
few days ago, i was sad and thought maybe i should go get a sugar daddy who can pay all my bills, but deep down in me, i know i cant.
what do you do when you keep praying and no answer?
Death is a normal characteristics of any attribute possessing life ..... The only issue is you won't see that person again needless to say I don't know why people cry nor hurt themselves when somebody with disease die ..... Death is better than pain !!

[b]I don't cry when someone die nor feel bitter other than that pain that ..... Waow, I'm not gonna have any chance with him/he again[b]

As for prayers ..... Prayer is all about divine intervention but majority of Nigerians have been brainwashed that divine intervention is automatic alas, you have to fulfil your responsibilities before heavenly bodies crowned your effort and if fortune comes your way , you may do nothing but receives everything !!

This is how I pray :

I fulfil what a task requires from me then I pray to God to crown my effort and make my effort acceptable beyond my strength .... Mind you, I would have personally exhausted all avenue without giving not to chance ...... !!

Hardworking is key to answereth of prayer !!

(1) (Reply)

25 Amazing Facts About Sharks / Please Help Solve This Statistics Problem / Popular Phrases Spoken In Britain And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.