Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle (2188 Views)

Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle by meamanda(f): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2013
This 13 year old has been inspiring millions of people through her YouTube channel. But life seems to have no mercy on her. She is losing the battle against cancer. Please Like her Facebook Page and send in your prayers.

Read More about Talia: http://www.successstories.co.in/a-life-affirming-story-of-talia-joy-castellano-a-12-year-old-cancer-fighting-youtube-superstar/

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/angelsfortalia
Re: Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle by meamanda(f): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2013
Talia is an inspiration to millions of cancer patient worldwide. Those who do not know about her are requested to read her Life Affirming story.
This post is not meant for publicity. All we want is her story reaches across the world. She deserves to live more..Amen!!
Re: Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle by damiso(f): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2013
Sooooo sad embarassed cry cry cry cry.Talia the Lord is indeed your strength and fortress.Your courage is so admirable.God bless you.

Gosh, I hate you Cancer.One day soon we are going to beat you.I have to stop procrastinating and start giving my widows mite to Cancer Reasearch Uk.I know we all cast and bind (I do too) but the sad reality is that we will all know someone who will be affected by this horrible disease embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle by alexwrld(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2013
It sinks my heart! Last I read about her was last year. At the age 13, she sounds better than the life coaches of 70. No doubt she has experienced her life from pretty close and hasn't taken it for granted as most of us do. God bless this wonderful soul.
Re: Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle by MgbekeLina: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2013
Very TOUCHY subject.
CHILDREN WITH CANCER!!!! cry

IS THIS LIFE?

CANCER AGAIN. . .THE WORST SCOURGE . . . WORSE THAN AIDS! cry
If only prayers worked. . . .
Sorry, I don't pray. kiss
Let the WILL be done.
When it is your time. . . IT IS YOUR TIME. THERE AIN'T NO SUCH THING AS UNTIMELY DEATH! kiss
Poor child. . .suffer NO MORE.
GO IN PEACE! kiss

Please. . . Over to those who have the TIME to pray. . . I don't waste my time, resources or energy on such VOODOOMATIC INCANTATIONS TO DEAF AND DUMB 'DIVINITIES'! kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle by alexwrld(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2013
Amen! Let this girl come out victorious. She is just 13! How come god be so indifferent to such a wonderful person! Lord must grant him a new life.

damiso: Sooooo sad embarassed cry cry cry cry.Talia the Lord is indeed your strength and fortress.Your courage is so admirable.God bless you.

Gosh, I hate you Cancer.One day soon we are going to beat you.I have to stop procrastinating and start giving my widows mite to Cancer Reasearch Uk.I know we all cast and bind (I do too) but the sad reality is that we will all know someone who will be affected by this horrible disease embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle by alexwrld(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2013
Well said! There is no such thing as untimely death. Just that I'm typing this message here and it's not my time as of yet. Today or tomorrow! Peace smiley

Mgbeke Lina: Very TOUCHY subject.
CHILDREN WITH CANCER!!!! cry

IS THIS LIFE?

CANCER AGAIN. . .THE WORST SCOURGE . . . WORSE THAN AIDS! cry
If only prayers worked. . . .
Sorry, I don't pray. kiss
Let the WILL be done.
When it is your time. . . IT IS YOUR TIME. THERE AIN'T NO SUCH THING AS UNTIMELY DEATH! kiss
Poor child. . .suffer NO MORE.
GO IN PEACE! kiss

Please. . . Over to those who have the TIME to pray. . . I don't waste my time, resources or energy on such VOODOOMATIC INCANTATIONS TO DEAF AND DUMB 'DIVINITIES'! kiss
Re: Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle by alexwrld(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Talia is battling against two different forms of cancer and it has been over 6 years not. Today she opened her eyes after 9 days. Please send in your prayers! Peace

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right? / Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married / How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.