Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Prayers For Our Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prayers For Our Children (2876 Views)

Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) / Teaching Our Children The Sense Of Gratitude. / My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 6:21am On Oct 01, 2014
[/b][b][b][/b]As we mark Nigeria's independence celebration today, let us all remember and continue to pray for our children and children all over the world. The children of this generation are faced with daunting challenges that questions their entire being and creates confusion within and aroiund them.
For instance, I can't remember the last time anyone here posted a word of prayer for our missing girls from Chibok. Even as parents, how often do we pray, bless and prophesy into the lives of our children? We must realize that the devil is on the rampage seeking to destroy our "seeds" in order for us not to have any "harvest". Note that there are other entities seeking to parent our children such as the media, internet, care-givers etc.
So, from today and throughout this month, lets all join voices in prayers for our children and children all over the world with the hope of a better and brighter future in Jesus name.

DAY 1.

SALVATION

Lord, I/we pray that my/our children would obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.
2Timothy 2:10

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Our Children by salisuammy(f): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Amen
Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 5:39am On Oct 02, 2014
DAY 2

GOD'S GRACE

I pray that my children may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 3:18.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 5:10am On Oct 03, 2014
DAY 3.

LOVE

Father grant that my children and other children around the world would learn to live a life of love through the Spirit who lives in them.
Ephesians 5:2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
DAY 4

INTEGRITY

Lord, may integrity and uprightness protect my children and other children around the world because their hope is in you, in Jesus name.

Pslam 25:21

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2014
DAY 5.

SELF-CONTROL

Father GOD, help my children and children around the world not be like many others, but to be alert and self-controlled in all they do in Jesus name.

1Thessalonians 5:6

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
DAY 6.

LOVE FOR GOD’S WORD

Lord may my children and children around the world regard your word as more than gold and sweeter than honey in Jeuss name.
Psalm 19:10

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by MARKone(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
AMEN
Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
DAY 7.

JUSTICE

God help my children and children all over the world to love justice as You do and act justly in all they do in Jesus name.
Psalm 11:7 & Micah 6:8

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Amen o! I pray for my son dat he shall be d head nd not d tail, goodness nd mercy will cont to follow him all d days of his life, he shall be greater dan his mates and anywere he steps into his light will shine, also all d kids in the world. Amen oooo!

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2014
DAY 8.

MERCY

Oh Father in heaven, grant that my children and children all over the world to be full of mercy & protection as you are Lord in Jesus precious name.

James 5:11

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2014
DAY 9

RESPECT

God Almighty, help my children and other children all over the world to show proper respect to everyone as your word commands in Jesus name.

1 Peter 2:17

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
DAY 10

SELF ESTEEM

Almighty God, help my children and children all over the world to develop a strong self-esteem rooted in the realization that they are your workmanship in Jesus name.

Ephesians 2:10

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2014
DAY 11.

FAITHFULNESS

Almighty God in heaven, let faithfulness never leave my children and other children around the world, but bind this virtue around their necks and imprint it in their hearts forever in Jesus precious name.

Proverbs 3:3

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
DAY 12.

COURAGE

Lord, may my children and children all over the world always be strong and courageous in their character and actions in Jesus name.

Deuteronomy 31:6

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by Kanwulia: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Prayer without works. . . . = AFRICAN MAGIC! grin
Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2014
DAY 13.

PURITY

Create in my children and all children around the world pure hearts Oh God and let that purity of heart be shown in their lives in Jesus name.

Psalm 51:10

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2014
DAY 14

KINDNESS

Almighty Father, I pray that my children and all children around the world would be kind to each other and to everyone else in Jesus name.

1 These. 5:15.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
DAY 15

GENEROSITY

Heavenly father, I pray that my children and other children around the world would be reach in good deeds, generous and willing to share in Jesus name I pray.

1 Tim.6:18.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2014
DAY 16.

PEACE LOVING

Father God, help my children and all children around the world to do what leads to peace in Jesus name.

Romans 14:19

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2014
DAY 17.

JOY
Heavenly father, grant that my children and children all over the world would be filled with joy given by the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
1 Thess.1:6

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
DAY 18.

PERSEVERANCE

Lord teach my children and all children in the world to persevere in all they do and help them run with perseverance the race set before them in Jesus name.
Hebrew 12:1

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
DAY 19.

HUMILITY

Dear God, please cultivate in my children and all children around the world the ability to show true humility towards all in Jesus precious name I pray.
Titus 3:2

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2014
DAY 20.

COMPASSION

Heavenly father, I pray that you would clothe my children and all children in the world with the virtue of compassion in Jesus name.

Colossians 3:12

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2014
DAY 21.

RESPONSIBILITY

Lord, grant that my children and children all over the world would learn to be responsible, for each one should carry his/her own responsibility (load) in Jesus name.

Galatians 6:5

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2014
DAY 22. CONTENTMENT

Heaveny Father, teach my children and all children the world over the secret of being content in every situation, through Him who gives strength in Jesus name.

Philippians 4:12-13

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
DAY 23.

FAITH

Lord help my children and all children all over the world to fight the good fight of faith taking hold of eternal life to which they were called in Jesus name.

1 Timothy 6:12

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2014
DAY 24.

A SERVANT'S HEART

Lord God Almighty, it's my daughter's birthday today and I pray that you'll help her, her siblings and all children all over the world to develop a servant's heart that they may serve you wholeheartedly in Jesus name.

Ephesians 6:7

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
DAY 25.

HOPE

God of hope, grant that my children and all children all over the world would overflow with hope and hopefulness by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Romans 15:13

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
DAY 26

PATIENCE

Heavenly father, strengthen my children and all children over the world to with all power that they may have great endurance and patience in Jesus name.

Galatians 5:22

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
DAY 27.

PASSION FOR THE LORD

Lord, I pray that the SOUL of my children and that of other children around the world would pant for you as the deer pants for the streams of water in Jesus name.

Psalm 42:1

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Our Children by breathless(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
DAY 28.

WISDOM

Father I pray that my children and children around the world would ask and that you would generously give wisdom to them as you promised in Jesus name.

James 1:5

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Manners Every One Should Know. / My Little Brother With Down Syndrome / I Need A Divorce From My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.