Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out (162650 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by Aspireahead(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
zubimete:
am a malabress.
ah...my bad o...why person no dey see you for our thread
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by donem: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
zubimete:
i dnt have the height, i would have abandon my degree program in unical. Any where goodluck to qualify candidates in nairaland. I will share the message accross.
guy are you for real, or just kidding? @ you would have abandoned your degree program in Unical.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
I don't know the kind of youths we have these days, read they won't, verify info they will, this are the type if people u will give expo they will still be asking of answer, when has 27th oct- 30th Nov turn 3days ehn, this same advert has been running on NTA since friday i know of, even it was advertised on Newsline now. Since last month have heard of it from my peeps in Naval hqrts. The people shouting scam are the one that fall easily for the real scam. Or the u think seun and the MODs are stupid people putting this on fp?.no one is forcing u to register or buy voucher. That was hiw NYSC said fill form online some said its scam, now call up is out they are asking how they can reg. The mb u are wasting to say its scam u can use it to verify d sites given. Its only when they say pay into so so account u should be bothered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by stmichael001(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guys,its not a scam advert pls. it was advertised on NTA network news dis nite too. Saw d advert myself.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by gistsky: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
When ll DSS forms be out?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by ojialo(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
fpeter:
Hope this is real??
let me ask IFA.. zooming to his shrine at lugbe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by greggng: 1:16am On Oct 20, 2014
I ve just confirmed is a scam. Don't fall for this.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by smuftouch: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish! After suffering people and extorting them of their hard earned money they will shortlist and give employment to their sons and daughters who barely qualify for the advertised positions. It appears like everything is genuine. I advice people not to waste their efforts of time resources. BE WISE!
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by stmichael001(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2014
greggng:
I ve just confirmed is a scam. Don't fall for this.
do dey advertise scam job recruitments on Tv and Radio such as NTA and Radio Nigeria network news Pls mk proper use of ur Tv and Radio. Its not a scam.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by ekiyor3: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2014
mentorandfriend:
First of all, the website looks funny. The user-graphics interface looks boyish. Click on home and you see same information. I can categorically tell you that the website is set up to dupe gullible Nigerians. In a country as ours, where the government has long abdicated its responsibilty of generating jobs for the youths, things as this is a sure trap for desperate Nigerians. I wonder the work of the mods sef. Dont you guys have a way of ridding us of these unscropulous fools on nairaland? It's even on front page sef. Our excellent mods should find a way to verify things first before puuting it up on front page. Pls ignore this advert. Besides, I just called my uncle at MARITIME ACADEMY OF NIGERIA, ORON, and he said Nigerian Navy has not put up any such advert yet. Nigerians!
can u imagine! Nobody liked ur post. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by ekiyor3: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2014
flylykace:
No federal government uniform organisation will use 'join and .com' as their potal meanwhile take a good look at this so call NNA potal www.joinnigeriannavy.com
www.join nigerian navy .com
. Do u still wear the trousers u were wearing when u were small? Guess u have changed them! Guy wakeup change is constant. Nobody even liked ur post. I made front page finally.... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by ekiyor3: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2014
Koolmexxi:
To think some ppl still can't differentiate scam from d real thing in dis Era is baffling. Wat federal job advert carries a private mobile number for contact information?? Even without visiting d site d domain name is phoney enough....
. Have u noticed nobody liked ur post?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by remele2(f): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2014
Rubbish.....
B4 u know what's up dey will do it like that of Nigeria Army.... After buying d form d nxt thing u see is shortlisted candidate on the punch news paper...
Rubbish....... Why not send sms to doz u have already selected to go and purchase the form.... Non sense.....
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by uboma(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
ciccerouno:
I don't know the kind of youths we have these days, read they won't, verify info they will, this are the type if people u will give expo they will still be asking of answer, when has 27th oct- 30th Nov turn 3days ehn, this same advert has been running on NTA since friday i know of, even it was advertised on Newsline now. Since last month have heard of it from my peeps in Naval hqrts. The people shouting scam are the one that fall easily for the real scam. Or the u think seun and the MODs are stupid people putting this on fp?.no one is forcing u to register or buy voucher. That was hiw NYSC said fill form online some said its scam, now call up is out they are asking how they can reg. The mb u are wasting to say its scam u can use it to verify d sites given. Its only when they say pay into so so account u should be bothered.

My brother, i wonder same too...

Thats the thank you we (the moderators) sometimes get for doing the needful. Oh dear, i am even discouraged at the moment to carry on with the work of moderation.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by Honestagbons(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Own na want kill people again
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by gmacnoms(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Na
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by chibarbie(f): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Please I don't have credit in maths can I still apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by chibarbie(f): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Williamso:
Nigerian Navy - Onward Together

*Edit*

Going through the comments below me, I can conclude that a lot of nairalanders lack comprehension skills... And to think these are the 'job seekers' is sickening... cry cry

P.S.: The recruitment is for prospective ratings!!!
please I ave e8 in maths can I still apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by mentorandfriend(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
ekiyor3:
can u imagine! Nobody liked ur post. What a shame.
You amuse me. Anyway. There are two reasons why I wont fight a pig. One, I'll get thoroughly dirty, but the pig doesnt mind. Two, the pig enjoys it as a sport, since he is master of the game played in murky waters. I cant join issues with you today boy. I prefer to talk with adults.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by Doclight(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
mentorandfriend:
You amuse me. Anyway. There are two reasons why I wont fight a pig. One, I'll get thoroughly dirty, but the pig doesnt mind. Two, the pig enjoys it as a sport, since he is master of the game played in murky waters. I cant join issues with you today boy. I prefer to talk with adults.
1000likes
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by joshrare(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
smuftouch:
Good riddance to bad rubbish! After suffering people and extorting them of their hard earned money they will shortlist and give employment to their sons and daughters who barely qualify for the advertised positions. It appears like everything is genuine. I advice people not to waste their efforts of time resources. BE WISE!

So that the competition you get will be low, thereby increasing your chance of getting employed..
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by ekiyor3: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
mentorandfriend:
. U have no shame man! If i were u i will be apologising 4 the damage i made @ first, for u say the information was a fake one without u carrying ur fake self to confirm it. But i now know how impetuous u are.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
As an undergraduate,can one still apply wit ssce result??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.