Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,492 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program (160014 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Emaimo: 1:32pm On May 24, 2017
Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program Overview

At AB InBev, we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Global Management Trainee program is an intensive 10 month rotational training program which attracts the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start. Our goal is to find people who can take on challenging positions early on in their career and who have the potential to become our future leaders. We achieve this by putting the trainees through an intensive cross functional training program before their first role, where they will gain insight into every aspect of the business.

GMT Program Details:

2 -3 weeks of induction training on the company’s culture, strategy and structure, In this phase, you will get exposure to our CEO, Global Chiefs and the Zone Management Team, and you will meet with all GMTs from around the world
4 months of hands on, in-field training (deep dives) in our sales, marketing, supply and logistics operations, as well as our Business Shared Services across various locations in your Zone. You will develop an understanding of the "real life" of the business by shadowing people who perform the job, from all levels. You will be part of a small group of 3-5 GMTs during this phase
3 weeks of training on the Headquarter Strategy for the Zone (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Corporate Affairs, People, Logistics & Supply) at the Zone Headquarters, as well as leadership training.
5 months Individual Assignment leading a process improvement project in the operations (sales, supply, trade marketing, marketing or logistics). You will receive clear deliverables and will be given feedback on your performance.
1 graduation week with official certification. You will also present your Innovation project during this week.
Exposure to senior leaders throughout the training period.

Upon successful completion of the 10 month rotational program, you will take on an entry-level management position in any function depending on your profile, interest and results (e.g. sales supervisor, finance analyst, line supervisor, distribution manager, assistant trade marketing manager etc) You will also receive a mentor from the executive team when you start in your first position.

After 12-18 months, if you perform well, we expect you to be ready to take on your next challenge in a more senior management role in any functional area.

Qualifications

You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Minimum Requirements:

Current University student or recent university graduate
Bachelors degree required, preferably in Engineering, Business or Science or related degree
Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
Fluency in English
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems

Ideal Profile:

Strong analytical skills
Cross functional interest
Ambitious and self-driven
Adaptive, comfortable with ambiguity
Ability to effectively manage several projects at once
Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Strong leadership and influencing skills
Innovative and strategic
Critical and challenging

Job Talent Programs
Primary LocationNigeria
Organization ZONE AFRICA
Schedule Full-time

Job Posting
Unposting Date
Recruiter Thomas Rene Kohler

Apply here

https://abinbev.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=17002919&tz=GMT-04%3A00

Lalasticlala this is a front page material

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Graysmooth(f): 5:18pm On May 24, 2017
So I just applied and was sent a follow up mail to fill an online assessment questionnaire which will expire in 96 hours. Please has anyone filled the questionnaire
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Festusd: 5:26pm On May 24, 2017
Graysmooth:
So I just applied and was sent a follow up mail to fill an online assessment questionnaire which will expire in 96 hours. Please has anyone filled the questionnaire

I was also sent the same questionier..... What did you study??

2 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Festusd: 5:27pm On May 24, 2017
Graysmooth:

I was sent the same. Please what course did study
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by r4blessing: 6:05pm On May 24, 2017
I just finished d assessment. It was a personality and situational questionnaire
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by r4blessing: 6:05pm On May 24, 2017
Though have not gotten a reply after d assessment
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Graysmooth(f): 6:15pm On May 24, 2017
Okay dear, please was it time bound?? Just asking cos my network at the moment is bad so I wanna do it at night.
r4blessing:
I just finished d assessment. It was a personality and situational questionnaire

2 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by r4blessing: 6:23pm On May 24, 2017
Nope
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by r4blessing: 6:23pm On May 24, 2017
But I finished in less than 20mins
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Graysmooth(f): 6:28pm On May 24, 2017
Alright dear, thanks [quote authoqr=r4blessing post=56840157]But I finished in less than 20mins
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by dprice(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2017
A
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Dondave11: 6:38pm On May 24, 2017
ok
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 24, 2017
This is an opportunity qualified guys on here shouldn't miss.
#SealedLips
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by felix281(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2017
guys everything no be scam
ABinbev is the world richest brewery company ...that bought SABmiller plc last year....
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 24, 2017
imagrg:
I smell scam. Beware of Yahoo big boys ooo. They have gone advanced.
Dem fit take you do ritual oo
Scam ke? Ab inbev is arguably the biggest brewer in the world. besides the site nah taleo now.

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by bioduneberry(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2017
Applied. Thanks

Mayoor15 and Blessedgurl

Check this out.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Emaimo: 7:26pm On May 24, 2017
So I make another FT today. Let me come be going to see lala and Seun

2 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by ibroh22(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2017
r4blessing:
Though have not gotten a reply after d assessment
I got a rejection mailimmediately after the assessment,,what did they want self?

4 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Emaimo: 7:34pm On May 24, 2017
Lol
ibroh22:

I got a rejection mail after immediately after the assessment,,what did they want self?

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Graysmooth(f): 7:36pm On May 24, 2017
For those that have done the assessment, any mail yet?? This one they have started sending rejection mail.
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by EmekaBlue(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2017
nice post...

We have received your application for the position of Global Management Trainee Program - Zone Africa / Nigeria-17002919 and are currently reviewing your experience and qualifications.If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our People Department will contact you.

Did anyone get this kind of message from them?

4 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 24, 2017
maryjabeez

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Gnen: 7:45pm On May 24, 2017
Interesting... Let me just mark attendance incase I will come back and apply.

2 Likes

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by TheSCRYPT: 7:57pm On May 24, 2017
cc150615
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Opeyemiebun: 8:07pm On May 24, 2017
pls how do one fill the job function and job title as the one i input keep saying no item correspond to the specified criteria

1 Like

Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 24, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
pls how do one fill the job function and job title as the one i input keep saying no item correspond to the specified criteria

use the search option and look for a close job title. Not necessarily the exact but something similar
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by Opeyemiebun: 8:13pm On May 24, 2017
adenuga360:

use the search option and look for a close job title. Not necessarily the exact but something similar
thanks alot
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by r4blessing: 8:15pm On May 24, 2017
ibroh22:

I got a rejection mail after immediately after the assessment,,what did they want self?
u mean after the personality test. Because I have completed mine and no mail yet
Re: Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2017
I got the thank you for applying mail.. how did you guys get the personality assessment questionairre, is it afte the thank you mail or what?

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.