Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 (88858 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Westbrom Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 20th October 2014 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by makkitush: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
olutunde12:

A typical barbling of a sinking drunkard. In reality, chelsea fans didnt expect this to happen. Before today, they said they would give Man u 8 or 9 goals to nothing. When they saw the trend of the game, they changed their mouth and started talking about some one being at home. Chelsea is found of making such iols. Last year ,with their second leg game against Atletico, still outstanding they were barbling about beating Real who had already qualified for the final.
who said that chelsea will beat manure 8-0. Abi for street? Well,for my area, manure fans were yarning. Den say dem go end chelsea unbeaten run.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Whizkel(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Blue Moon Rising.
Good vibe.. I love ma city fans.. Arguero is cleared out for manchester derby ..so happy.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by jude33084(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Calculux95:
You should tell this to all the the Chelsea fanatics complaining about the lack of Costa, Remy and azpiliqueta...., anyway my point being that we played with a lesser side than we are capable of and could hold you to a draw with most of your key stars now imagine when we visit you at home with our complete squad grin

That will end up in Chelsea molesting ManU again o cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by kelvinnn(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
man utd Bleep up big time this season!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by lovemaths(f): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Van Persie is done,he is finished,he should be sold to eyimba
You're done. You're finished. You should be sold to Sambisa forest.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by UniqueGem(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Even with a weak defense, i think man United where the best team and deserved the draw. Man utd had; More shots on target, more possession, more shots of target and where very disciplined. Chelsea on the other hand only had more fouls and bookings to their name. Left to me, the man of the match should be Fellaini, he was quiet but spectacular. Nice Game for the neutral.

10 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Whizkel(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lol@chelsea fans dey quick vex o.. They missed the massive shots from ultimate Wayne Rooney,felt his absence.... This goes to chelsea players, think before you blab. Out of all the eleven men of blues that played today,which of them is better than the left footer 'angel Dimaria'?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Whizkel(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
UniqueGem:
Even with a weak defense, i think man United where the best team and deserved the draw. Man utd had; More shots on target, more possession, more shots of target and where very disciplined. Chelsea on the other hand only had more fouls and bookings to their name. Left to me, the man of the match should be Fellaini, he was quiet but spectacular. Nice Game for the neutral.
wise one bruva.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by natureblack(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
oliy24:

man u fan still fit mention di maria after today match, I can't believe this. do maria wey be like person wey collect red card wey dey allow to dey enta for small small seconds. my willian better do maria. after the match, do maria go prostrate to Hazard that you are the true boss, and you still mention d learner name. Bleep it. I'm out
what are you saying

Couldn't comprehend the gibberish you spilled.Try modify your post to a comprehensible one and you just might sound nice. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by BodyKiss(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Speakdatruth:
ode, u play dem like small club na u com score at 93mins?

Idíot, it took us that much time because we had to destroy your buses before scoring.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Mystic1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
UniqueGem:
Bros i swear, na only you sabi watch ball for here. Every other people here are just making noise without analysing the game. I'm a barca fan and you just spoke my mind. BTW' are you an analyst?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Inioluwa01(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
KingMEXX:
Football can be cruel sometimes, but its all good!

Man Utd fans celebrating like its World Cup Finals...You wrestled to get a draw in front of your home fans even with a studded Team...Enough reason to cover your faces in shame!!!

CHELSEA Ruthless even without Diego Costa...
Step aside Haters, EPL is ours this Season! cool
Bro,u get mind oo...you called that team 'studded'??...where is your church mind??
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Kyase(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
incredibleone:
na chelsea z d team which depends on money....what apned to the 'we build our players' quote....oh,mid table experience changes mentality xo fast

This is not time to build our players.
Moyes has done more harm with no good.
So we need some establish players first. Afterward we start building.....got that?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by BodyKiss(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
F117AA:
Manure is the only team in the world that will revel in mediocrity and still arrogantly insult much better teams after spending £200M in vain.
Much bigger clubs like real, bayern and even liverpool know when to brag, but not manure.
The most hated team in the UK.
What a joke of a club.

Good you know chelsea are small team, hence why you didn't include them in your list. United are the biggest football club in the world. live with that.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Indigene07: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
Speakdatruth:
see hw confused u re. is being a man of d match abt d goals u scored or ur brainy contributions? dats wot hazard did in d game. am sure u wud b more confused if i ask u pick a playa dat stood out in ur team. no one obviously, only d goal i saw
Thank you for knowing i am confused. How sensible for a sane man to quote a confused man. Last time i will give you attention.
1, try to ask questions and make contributions specifically.
2, If i gave u a player's name, u will still argue about his contributions.
Learn to do as ur moniker not only Speaking d truth, but seeing d truth. Safe nyt.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Robbie Savage: Man United’s Marouane Fellaini was the best player on the pitch today

”In a game of few chances Chelsea were the better team and the goals came from two set-pieces. Chelsea were tactically spot on, they were big and powerful and creative when they needed to be, but scored from a corner when Rafael was marking Didier Drogba. How can that happen?

“And then for the equaliser it was the best player on the pitch who got the initial header on target – Marouane Fellaini – a great save by Thibaut Courtois but it fell to Robin van Persie and he reacted quickest to smash it into the goal. United kept going, but they did seem to lack a pace and energy.”

Marouane Fellaini's game by numbers:

34 passes completed
3 shots
3 tackles won
3 aerial duels won
7:45 PM - 26 Oct 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1967995/robbie-savage-man-uniteds-marouane
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by natureblack(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
lovemaths:
You're done. You're finished. You should be sold to Sambisa forest.
he/she stated the obvious truth.Van P was sluggish,and couldn't convert our numerous chances to sublime finishes. angry

He sure gave us the equalizer,buh he had opportunities to have given us the winner. sad
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Whizkel(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mystic1:
Bros i swear, na only you sabi watch ball for here. Every other people here are just making noise without analysing the game. I'm a barca fan and you just spoke my mind. BTW' are you an analyst?
true bro, some just called themselves fans .they don't know what it takes to be one..they are just like politicians ,they keep carpet crossing just to have pleasure.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by chibwike(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, did you just see the statistics? Didn't you see that though oscar, williams and hazard were there, they're playing with fear. Did you see Mata? I think he should reduce his shot rate. I just don't know what RVP is doing there, he had one slight chance to give a nice sweet goal him carry him long head deh run. i still have the feeling that manchester united will win this game. We can do it. Lets bet with our soup pot grin
you guys tried oh...dat Rvp's goal is the reason why i watch football...it was EPIC...if i had ur number,i'd have called u to congratulate you.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Rehn(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
UniqueGem:
Gbamified!! Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by lezz(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:
abeg share the thread for me make i join you fight them like spartacus and crixus
www.nairaland.com/415620/strongest-military-africa.

That's the thread them cave-dwelling southies are trying to defend.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by theassassin: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
meen check the table man u loosing to mancity next week means 12th-15th position because so many 12,11,10 point behind them and man u i 13 point.

hmmmmm

moyes is better than van gaal in my opinion
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Speakdatruth: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
BodyKiss:

Idíot, it took us that much time because we had to destroy your buses before scoring.
mumu. n dat took u sum secs 2d end of d match at ur home? oh i 4got. u wer playin d mighty chelsea. bus ko catapiller ni. parkwel jare
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Mystic1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Whizkel:
true bro, some just called themselves fans .they don't know what it takes to be one..they are just like politicians ,they keep carpet crossing just to have pleasure.
Lol. U're Correct.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by femmy2010(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mehn , ManU celebrated drawing Chelsea in their home turf.Things has indeed fall apart .
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by UniqueGem(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mystic1:
No sir, i'm not.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Speakdatruth: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Indigene07:
Thank you for knowing i am confused. How sensible for a sane man to quote a confused man. Last time i will give you attention.
1, try to ask questions and make contributions specifically.
2, If i gave u a player's name, u will still argue about his contributions.
Learn to do as ur moniker not only Speaking d truth, but seeing d truth. Safe nyt.
wot do u knw b4? nada
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by cherieb2(f): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
makkitush:
BETTER TEAM! But u couldn't thrash them. Still out of the top four.

If dis how chelsea has been playing since n they ar topping d league then EPL is 4kd..... They cudnt win struggling ManU team with our poor defence n midfield. With what they just played 2day, crossing d round of 16 in UCL will b an uphill climb for them. I don't c u guys winning us in d return leg at all...I just hope both team players will b fit to play for d return leg. Una go hear am.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
i love my united.
#GGMU!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by lovemaths(f): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
natureblack:
he/she stated the obvious truth.Van P was sluggish,and couldn't convert our numerous chances to sublime finishes. angry

He sure gave us the equalizer,buh he had opportunities to have given us the winner. sad
Is that enough reason to sell Van Persie to Enyimba. Did they sell Welbeck to Enyimba? Did Man city sell Dzeko to Enyimba?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Srallens(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Van Persie is done,he is finished,he should be sold to eyimba
. For scoring dat wonderful killer goal abi?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Whizkel(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
cherieb2:

If dis how chelsea has been playing since n they ar topping d league then EPL is 4kd..... They cudnt win struggling ManU team with our poor defence n midfield. With what they just played 2day, crossing d round of 16 in UCL will b an uphill climb for them. I don't c u guys winning us in d return leg at all...I just hope both team players will b fit to play for d return leg. Una go hear am.
. I swear if this was how they played against manchester city the other time, they've could have trashed them. I trust my 'born to rise' argüero

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (47) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.