Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid (3173 Views)

Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by anonimi: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2014
Sloan:

But that cabinet achieved more than anything the retardeenous cantankerous bastard GEJ has done in 7 years and president and VP!

I am very sure you can list what was achieved by the ethnically lopsided cabinet of General Muhammadu Buhari who did NOT have a National Assembly of lawmakers and Boko Haram to deal with as well as ALL the state governors being appointed by him since he was a military DICTATOR.
Then we can compare with what the Jonathan/Sambo team has achieved in just a little over three years.
Deal or No Deal

I will not get in the gutter with you on the abuse and insults so we can focus on this interesting discussion.
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by sekzy99(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by anonimi: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2014
bashydemy:
With all your proof he still give key post to Xtians... Eg

Finance
Health
information
Engery
Justice
works.

And mind you what do you mean my Abuja? Do you mean FCT minister in 1983? youy must be high on cocoyam leave.

How are those six posts more key than the remaining 11:

1. Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari
2. Chief of Staff, Tunde Idiagbon
3. Defence, Domkat Bali,
4. Agriculture, Bukar Shuaib
5. Trade, Mahmud Tukur
6. Communications, A Abdullahi,
7. Education, Yarima Ibrahim
9. Abuja, Mamman Jiya Vatsa,
11. Internal Affairs, Mohammed Magoro
12. Foreign Affairs, Ibrahim Gambari
14. Transportation, Abdullahi Ibrahim

Perhaps you will share with us the CRITERIA you used in deciding which posts are key and those that are not, so we can all know if you need to change from "cocoyam leaves" to something more potent & powerful shocked

And about Abuja, yes for FCT.
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by BlackTechnology: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2014
saintkash:

common sense should help in ur argument. ... ryr from time the North has the largest population, more states, more people in government n more in d military. .. so wat do u think

co

In your warp mentality, a desert region will have more population than a rainforest region

Guy you wasted your father's money spent to educate you.

1 Like

Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by Ediskcab(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2014
gtrust:

Show us the "Map of the road construction" Buhari did with Nigerian PTF Money or please keep quiet

Yes, Buhari did massive road construction but ONLY in the North of Nigeria!!!

Thank God you admit Buhari did massive construction in the north during his tenure as PTF chair, show me the massive construction gej has done in the SE/SW in six years. You this religious bigots are no better than shekau.
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by san316(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2014
I WISH I CUD JUST SLEEP AND WAKE UP ON 16TH OF FEB 2015. ALL THESE NOISE ON GMB N GEJ DON DO ME.
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by Ediskcab(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2014
anonimi:

General Muhammadu Buhari will fight against nepotism, when he is nepotism PERSONIFIED himself
Can the devil fight against himself?
You guys are taking your packaging of this old soldier too far methinks!

A military DICTATOR who in 1983 cancelled Jakande's Lagos metro rail construction out of petty ethnic jealousy not minding the huge breach of contract costs involved angry
Have you seen the list of members of his cabinet during his two years of MISRULE? Let me share it with you so you can figure out Alhaji Nepotism himself =>

3. Defence, Domkat Bali,
5. Trade, Mahmud Tukur
8. Finance, Onaolapo Soleye
10. Health, Emmanuel Nsan,
13. Minister of Info., Samson Omeruah
15. Energy, Tam David-West
16. Justice, Chike Ofodile
17. Works, Patrick Koshoni

That would be six only out of 17 positions, right

What's your point? That he had more northerners or more muslims in his cabinet?

I will choose competence and character over ethnic and religious bias anyday.
Show me what's outstanding about the performance of ministers from the south in gej's cabinet today. I think you reek of the same nepotism.
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by Trustyd1(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=amsad19 post=27265500]GMB till 2022
say no to tribalism
no to currupt gvt
say no to pdp

Talk of tribalism. Read this and see who is who

Nigeria ll down the drain in 2015 if–Buhari
■ Our politicians should not divide the North –ACF
FormerHeadofStateand All Progressives Congress (APC), presidential aspirant, General Muhammadu Buhari (Retd)came down heavilyon theruling Peoples DemocraticParty(PDP), saying Nigeria would be washed away asa countryif theruling partyis given fourmore years in office in the2015 general election.
In thesamevein, theChairman of the ArewaConsultative Forum (ACF), Ibrahim Coomassie, in a goodwill message delivered on his behalf byBarristerSolo­mon Dalung, urgednortherners notto allow themselves tobe divided bythe artificialdifferences createdbypoliti­cians.
ACF urged politiciansfromthenorthern extraction toput theinterestof the north firstand abovetheir personal interest, saying ACF’s desire is for a united north thatcould give credible leadership in thecountry.
Speaking yesterday,in Kaduna, on behalf of otherpresidential aspirants ofAPC, at theparty’sNorthern stakeholders’ interactivemeeting, General Buhari noted thatNigerians had become tiredof incompetentleadership and urgedthe electorateto ensure thatfree,fairand credibleelectionsthatwill usher in credibleleaders at alllevels ofgovernance in thecountry are held.
APC presidential aspirants presentatthe meeting included formerVice President, Atiku Abubakar,Kano StateGovernor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, and Sam Nda Isaiah. Other memberswereZamfara StateGovernor, Abdulazeez Yari, APC DeputyNational Chairman (North), SenatorLawal Shuaibu, among others.
The formerHeadofStatedescribed2015 asanotheryear ofextremeconcernto Nigerians, urging participantsat the meeting notto allow their members to be disenfranchisedbefore orduring the elections.
Apparently,making caricature ofhuge presenceofsecurityoperativesin Ekiti Stateduring thegubernatorial electionin thestate, Buhari notedthatthenumber of soldiers,policeand SSSdeployed to thestateduring theelection,were enough torescuetheabductedChibok girls ifthesame number wasdeployedto thetroubled north east. He recalledwith painsthathecontestedpresidential electionthreetimesin thecountryand ended up in theSupreme Court to challenge his failure,saying thatjudges thatruled on thecaseswere his own brothersfrom theNorth, while those behind him were Southern Christians.
Buharisaid: “If PDP is given another four yearstorule thiscountry, Nigeria will go down thedrain in 2015. This is becauseNigerians are tired of incompetentleadership, so we mustbe readyto make sacrifices thatwill salvage thecountry, let us notallow ourpeople to bedisenfranchisedduring the elections,we mustbeunited toensure free,fairand credible electionsin 2015.
“I contested thePresidential election threetimesin this countryand failed and ended upin theSupremeCourts and lostthecase. The firsttimethejudges agreedthattherewere no elections and theywereall Christians, but thesecond time, thejudges thatdeclaredthatthe PDP had won despite theirregularities, were Fulanis from Adamawa and Taraba, and a Nupeman, thatwas when I understood thatit wasnotaboutreligion and ethnicity, but Naira and Dollar. So, thereis theneed for thepartytobe united and make a difference in the general elections in 2015.”
Meanwhile,in his opening speech,the APC DeputyNational Chairman (North), SenatorLawal Shuaibu said one of the reasonsfor thestakeholdersmeeting was to sensitize theleaders oftheparty abouttheir rolesasguardians and conscience of theparty.
Shuaibusaid, “We expectthatattheend of thismeeting, we will be ableto de­velop and adoptstrategiesfor enhancing partyunityand discipline. We equally hopethataside fromwhatthecon­stitution specifies,wewill be ableto come up withhome-spurned internal conflictresolution mechanisms thatwill solidify thepartyand build itinto a strong institution.”
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by donphilopus: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2014
2sexi:
and I have just given you a reason why we don't need Buhari. GEJ isn't any better but I would rather vote for him than a Buhari, a man who feels other regional Nigerians are animals, hence should their lives be snuffed out of their body does not deserve the presidency.

Young man, that Video was shone on AIT during the last election and was translated into English. He was speaking in Hausa, telling his people to fight with their blood. I do not or never had any pre historical facts on Buhari prior to watching that video. But that alone is enough for any sane Nigerian to never vote for barbarian.

Can you link us to the video on youtube?! Don't tell us the video ain't on youtube cos I believe if it's true the PDP sympathizers would have since uploaded it there to campaign against the man!
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Can you link us to the video on youtube?! Don't tell us the video ain't on youtube cos I believe if it's true the PDP sympathizers would have since uploaded it there to campaign against the man!
I am not on anyone's side. It was by coincidence that saw the video which I also believe to have been used politically and strategically to mar Buhari's winning stride.

That video was consitently played during the last election.

Wait for 2015 election to kick off on full swing and I am pretty sure they will use it again against him.
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by econity(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2014
anonimi:

General Muhammadu Buhari will fight against nepotism, when he is nepotism PERSONIFIED himself
Can the devil fight against himself?
You guys are taking your packaging of this old soldier too far methinks!

A military DICTATOR who in 1983 cancelled Jakande's Lagos metro rail construction out of petty ethnic jealousy not minding the huge breach of contract costs involved angry
Have you seen the list of members of his cabinet during his two years of MISRULE? Let me share it with you so you can figure out Alhaji Nepotism himself =>

3. Defence, Domkat Bali,
5. Trade, Mahmud Tukur
8. Finance, Onaolapo Soleye
10. Health, Emmanuel Nsan,
13. Minister of Info., Samson Omeruah
15. Energy, Tam David-West
16. Justice, Chike Ofodile
17. Works, Patrick Koshoni

That would be six only out of 17 positions, right
This is one of the reason why i'll not and will never vote for Jonathan,
Buhari built rd for north what did Jonathan do for South? Nothing, rather he continued where you think buhari stopped by building more rd for d north.
Buhari gave north political post while all d security chiefs are still for d north under Jonathan. You know see that one abi.
You have nothing against Buhari until u prove to me that he is corrupt.
Buhari all d way.

1 Like

Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by anonimi: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2014
saintkash:

common sense should help in ur argument. ... ryr from time the North has the largest population, more states, more people in government n more in d military. .. so wat do u think

co

I would be MORE concerned about how four regions -three in the south and one in the north- in 1966 yielded 36 states with 19 in the north and 16 in the south today =>

I am sure you know those who created the additional, LOPSIDED states.
As for population, I will leave you to do a little research yourself with the help of Google Earth that you can download free via this link:

http://www.google.com/earth/download/ge/agree.html
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by anonimi: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2014
econity:

This is one of the reason why i'll not and will never vote for Jonathan,
Buhari built rd for north what did Jonathan do for South? Nothing, rather he continued where you think buhari stopped by building more rd for d north.
Buhari gave north political post while all d security chiefs are still for d north under Jonathan. You know see that one abi.
You have nothing against Buhari until u prove to me that he is corrupt.
Buhari all d way.

You obviously do not understand the geo-politics and military set up of our country.
Just remember that the north has 19 states to the south's 17 today and the number of federal appointments including seats in the FEDERAL legislature- Senate and House of Reps- is on that basis.
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by thegoodone2(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
why are u liar always claim christain or SS, SW and SE u will vote for GMB while u are Musiwa, APC.
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by gtrust: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ediskcab:

Thank God you admit Buhari did massive construction in the north during his tenure as PTF chair, show me the massive construction gej has done in the SE/SW in six years. You this religious bigots are no better than shekau.

1- Ore-Benin road: why did arm robbery stop there Goodluck Jonathan!
2- Enugu-Harcourt: Goodluck Jonathan!!
3- East-West: Goodluck Jonathan !!!
4- Lagos-Ibadan: Goodluck Jonathan!!!

Stop this misbehaviour!!
You no dey see
You also no dey hear the sound of FRESH AIR?
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by sparko1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
thegoodone2:
why are u liar always claim christain or SS, SW and SE u will vote for GMB while u are Musiwa, APC.
Even you!
Re: Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid by gtrust: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
sparko1:

As they say charity begin at home, and for the record I am not a northerner, what has GEJ done for the Niger delta, except giving large allocation to the few warlords, the road, the people, the educational system in the delta areas is close to being the worst. If he can't do something meaningful were he comes from what prove do we have he will for the rest of country. You are being blindfolded by ethnicity, you said buhari construction road but in the north only, meaning anything done in the north is a waste of resources, wake up man if you carry on with this mentality we will remain captive to political elite.

1- he gave Enugu International Airport.
You will not understand but those from that area appreciate this so much!!
2- University in Otouke! Again, you would understand and you wouldn't notice it!
3- East-West Mega Express is nearing completion!!!
4- Enugu-Portharcourt
5- Lagos-Ibadan
6- Massive Railways
7- New Portharcourt Airport!!

You have refused to see and also refused to hear

There's is massive transformation under President Jonathan than ever in Nigeria!

Your Buhari is credited for cancelling LAGOS METRO PROJECT already awarded before he forcefully took over?
The man is RETROGRESSIVE!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Local Governments And Wards Where Elections Will Take Place In IMO State On 25th / House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara / Biafra Protest In Igweocha Holds Sway Amidst Heavy Army Blockade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.