Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Have You Said A Prayer For The Nigerian Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Said A Prayer For The Nigerian Church? (542 Views)

Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) / Nigerian "Church" In UK Selling Blackcurrent And Codliver Oil As Cancer Cure / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Said A Prayer For The Nigerian Church? by aholiab(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2014
It appalls me when i hear Christians whinnying and complaining about the state of this nation when the instrument for change is within our grip. Did you forget what Christ told the disciples on their request to rain down fire on the unwelcoming village (luke 9:54)? He said 'you know not what manner of spirit you are of'. A spirit that communicates with GOD directly? that is weighty.

In retrospection, I urge every Christian to pray for this nation and particularly its Christian leaders. First in no chronological order, assemblies of God church and the tussles, four square church, Christ embassy, Household of God, and recently the can president amongst others around you.

The church and its leadership is supposed to be the mirror for societal leadership (matt 5:16), but if the salt looses its savour wherewith will it be salted. The devil knows the significance of a unified church and the Nigerian church in particular. So he is fighting it with divisions and slanderings.

I close this short piece with this; Moses kept interceding countless times GOD had planned to strongly punish Israel. But on the day Moses sinned, there was none to intercede for him. Consequently Israel got into the promised land without moses.

Shalom
Re: Have You Said A Prayer For The Nigerian Church? by sekzy99(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@ gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Have You Said A Prayer For The Nigerian Church? by itstpia1: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2014
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Am Afraid Of Death Too - Pastor Adeboye / Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!!! / The Lord's Promises In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.