Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me (3214 Views)

Want To Succeed In Business? Read The Best Business Advice From Aliko Dangote / Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! / 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me by potoki: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
bisolent@gmail.com,pls send me d free package. Thank u
jayewalex:
Are you thinking of starting a big business and not having enough money to start? If YES, then read on, I will show you how to collect FREE loan without collateral for your Biz in Nigeria... Thank you for reading my post my name is
Olawale and I consider myself to be a Blessing to
all Nigerians. you've heard people saying online
business and you wonder how? even when you do
massive research you end up by a post or
comment saying Buy my book of success, secret
of online business etc . YES it's true but you
might not have what it takes to get it on going.
Today I want to add a Positive Ding to your life. I
have a FREE PACKAGE FOR YOU. Just because of
you. If you're reading this and you ignore it, you'll
definitely blame yourself.
Here is what I request from you: Drop your email
address below and I will send you the Gift of
Forever living in Wealth Package. It's not for
SALE O...
call/ whatsapp me on 07068785000 Ping me
7A201287 I will be glad if you do so. Start with a
single step that will take you to the next level.
Re: Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me by leo1234(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
drlonebe@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me by baf: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Davad2000@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me by MySay(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
pls my email is
saint.daivids@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me by Enyenihi: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmmm! I saw d mail, and I must confess... It was d least thing I expected. You mean I shld start doing MLM b4 I earn some cash for a biz? Plus, this MLM thing is already faded in d country. No one listens to the prominent names, talk less of the new ones. Again, how authentic and credible is this MLM strategy u are introducing, cos I'm yet to see ur own testimonies as well as others too.
Re: Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me by jayewalex: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Enyenihi:
Hmmmm! I saw d mail, and I must confess... It was d least thing I expected. You mean I shld start doing MLM b4 I earn some cash for a biz? Plus, this MLM thing is already faded in d country. No one listens to the prominent names, talk less of the new ones. Again, how authentic and credible is this MLM strategy u are introducing, cos I'm yet to see ur own testimonies as well as others too.
This is not just MLM program at all its a Charity Organisation that you must venture into... Let me be Blunt with you am currently in stage 3 and very soon i will collect my CAR, then you'll see my proof... But let me tell you something instead of you waiting for my own PROOF why don't you go to the main seminar @ Mr Biggs upstairs ikotun which holds every wednesday by 10am just go peep if its true...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest First Bank's Executive Director, Pubic Sector Dauda Lawal / Join Me And Learn How You Can Make Up To 200k Monthly With This Product In 2018 / Can You Make Money As A Fashion Designer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.