Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface (28625 Views)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Transform Your Android Into A UI customized Smartphone.(Xposed Framework) / How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2014
star chart
with this app you see and know all that is in the sky above you can know more about all that is in space
go here http://m.apkhere.com/down/com.escapistgames.starchartgoogleeducation_3.0.031_paid and download it
it can be useful to some and fun to others

The premium version of the best selling Astronomy and Star Gazing App.
-----
*** Includes all the in-app upgrades from Star Chart in one package! ***
-----
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android device* at the sky and Star Chart Infinite will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart Infinite calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart Infinite will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart Infinite includes:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at. *
- Displays all the planets of the solar system, plus the sun and the moon.
- All 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 125,000 stars!
- Includes Charles Messier's entire catalogue of 110 exotic deep sky objects.
- Includes the time and location of all the major meteor showers
- Includes the position of all the major satellites of Earth including Hubble & the ISS
- Includes a set of extended solar system objects made up of moons, dwarf planets and large asteroids.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart Infinite displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
------------

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2014
more

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2014
dryakson:
. Boss how can I purchase the aircraft icon and the rest with free store on the aircraft radar?

download freedom open freedom then open the app through freedom which is the flightradar 24 pro open it through freedom then go ahead and click on buy and see the magic but your phone need to be rooted I guess or add on whatsapp let me use screenshot and show you the way 08021045619
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by dryakson(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2014
Jraph:

download freedom open freedom then open the app through freedom which is the flightradar 24 pro open it through freedom then go ahead and click on buy and see the magic but your phone need to be rooted I guess or add on whatsapp let me use screenshot and show you the way 08021045619
thanks boss I already have the freedom.. Let me purchase.. Thanks
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by dryakson(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2014
Boss Jraph, I used the freedom app but it keeps displaying "the program can not be free".. Any solution?
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2014
dryakson:
Boss Jraph, I used the freedom app but it keeps displaying "the program can not be free".. Any solution?

show me screenshot of it
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2014
I've just used freedom to buy the 3 inapp purchases

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2014
its very easy

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2014
freedom has just paid for everything

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by dryakson(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2014
Jraph:

show me screenshot of it

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by dryakson(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2014
Jraph:

show me screenshot of it
this

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by dryakson(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2014
This app scared me oo... Am seeing demons from the sky oo

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
dryakson:
this

is your phone rooted?
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
dryakson:
This app scared me oo... Am seeing demons from the sky oo

its a wonderful app
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
dryakson:
this

first go to settings then apps and clear the data of the app then go to your date and time zone and set it to Moscow and try again mine works fine without changing anything
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by dryakson(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jraph:

is your phone rooted?
yeah, rooted
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jraph:

no that's not what I mean by that I mean I am trying to figure out a way we can download straight on Google play store without paying and without using any app to download it this one will be downloading on play store just like downloading free apps
I've already figured it out but its not yet working perfectly I'm still working on it though

why wasting time while blackmart.apk does the job wella...
playstore is even slow and data consuming sef unlike this app
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
ty265:

why wasting time while blackmart.apk does the job wella...
playstore is even slow and data consuming sef unlike this app

this is the link Original blackmart http://upfile.mobi/89314
I have it but when you download any HD high data game it doesn't download and install it like play store you will still have to download additional data
but I'm trying to make it possible to download any high data games straight on play store for free I just need more time before I conclude
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
dryakson:
yeah, rooted

has the freedom work for you yet
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jraph:

this is the link Original blackmart http://upfile.mobi/89314
I have it but when you download any HD high data game it doesn't download and install it like play store you will still have to download additional data
but I'm trying to make it possible to download any high data games straight on play store for free I just need more time before I conclude

ohk. now i get you bro
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
ty265:

ohk. now i get you bro

thanks for the understanding
I pray it should work out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by dryakson(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jraph:

has the freedom work for you yet
still not working... Maybe am not lucky
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
dryakson:
still not working... Maybe am not lucky

try it with any of your friend's android phone to know maybe the fault is from your phone
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by dryakson(m): 6:11am On Oct 27, 2014
Jraph:

try it with any of your friend's android phone to know maybe the fault is from your phone
it work it other phone...

I want to de watch dstv with my phone. Any help?
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Baddestguyp(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2014
Jraph:
I've just used freedom to buy the 3 inapp purchases
can you purchase stuff of online games with it? pls link
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by luckydinho: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2014
Boss jraph, seems u av forgotten m ooo. Plz I need d ucs theme metro dark. And I don't know y my Blackmart.apk is not downloading.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Jraph(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
luckydinho:
Boss jraph, seems u av forgotten m ooo. Plz I need d ucs theme metro dark. And I don't know y my Blackmart.apk is not downloading.

all the sites that have ucs theme metro dark for caller screen HD are all redirecting to play store its only available on 4shared but after installation when you open it you will have to do a survey
go here http://www.4shared.com/mobile/N4ZOLKn_ba/download_UCS_Theme_Metro_Dark_.html and download it
as for blackmart go to phone settings apps then chose blackmart and clear data then try again its a network issue
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Francheezy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=Baddestguyp post=27487386] can you purchase stuff of online games with it? pls link[/quote
you can do That with a MasterCard. Why do it the illegal way?
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Baddestguyp(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=Francheezy post=27498793][/quote] I have millions of purchases to make, if I calculate d cost...

what app did u use for that mask design on ur dp, I've been seeing it a lot lately
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by Francheezy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I have millions of purchases to make, if I calculate d cost...

what app did u use for that mask design on ur dp, I've been seeing it a lot lately

Calculate the cost and work hard to make the money, if you can't, download freedom.apk.

Which mask exactly? But I used Picsart to edit the picture.
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by luckydinho: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Jraph:

all the sites that have ucs theme metro dark for caller screen HD are all redirecting to play store its only available on 4shared but after installation when you open it you will have to do a survey
go here http://www.4shared.com/mobile/N4ZOLKn_ba/download_UCS_Theme_Metro_Dark_.html and download it
as for blackmart go to phone settings apps then chose blackmart and clear data then try again its a network issue
tanx av downloaded it and for d surveys I downloaded 2from it yet unable to download d data
Re: updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface by luckydinho: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
luckydinho:
tanx av downloaded it and for d surveys I downloaded 2from it yet unable to download d data
downloaded all d surveys yet unable to download d data.its just bringing d surveys all over

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown / Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.