Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Trend For Honda Odyssey Owners - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trend For Honda Odyssey Owners (2528 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: V6 Car Owners, How Are You Guys Coping? / Tips for car owners and those who are looking for a car! / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trend For Honda Odyssey Owners by azubyky: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pls can someone advice me on what to do.. I drive a 2005 honda odyssey touring edition. Few weeks ago I notice the engine malfunction light came up but refuse turning off, try to check what could be d problem but couldn't diagnoise any. Just yesterday as am about to drive out havin turn on the ignition there was a strong vibration as if the car wants to freeze up but when I engage it on reverse it runs smothly. Another thing I noticed in the cause of that vibration was the engine malfunction light was blinking, I had stop and park d car coz I can't go further wit dat attitude. Can somone pls tell me what d problem is and what the remedy is. Thank u
Re: Trend For Honda Odyssey Owners by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
azubyky:
Pls can someone advice me on what to do.. I drive a 2005 honda odyssey touring edition. Few weeks ago I notice the engine malfunction light came up but refuse turning off, try to check what could be d problem but couldn't diagnoise any. Just yesterday as am about to drive out havin turn on the ignition there was a strong vibration as if the car wants to freeze up but when I engage it on reverse it runs smothly. Another thing I noticed in the cause of that vibration was the engine malfunction light was blinking, I had stop and park d car coz I can't go further wit dat attitude. Can somone pls tell me what d problem is and what the remedy is. Thank u

Why don't you have an OBD2 scanner for your vehicle or at the very neat getting it scanned the very first time that the warning light came up?
Re: Trend For Honda Odyssey Owners by azubyky: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
CityNG:

Why don't you have an OBD2 scanner for your vehicle or at the very neat getting it scanned the very first time that the warning light came up?
I will do dat on tuesday I just need to have an idea of what might be the cause. But thanks again for your suggestion
Re: Trend For Honda Odyssey Owners by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2014
azubyky:

I will do dat on tuesday I just need to have an idea of what might be the cause. But thanks again for your suggestion

There could be rodents holding a meeting inside one of your electrical modules and each time you want to drive out they get angry and piss on a few circuits grin

Get your car scanned 100things could cause the check engine light to pop up and the stalling you are complaining of.
Re: Trend For Honda Odyssey Owners by azubyky: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

There could be rodents holding a meeting inside one of your electrical modules and each time you want to drive out they get angry and piss on a few circuits grin
Get your car scanned 100things could cause the check engine light to pop up and the stalling you are complaining of.

LOL Will inform the house of the diagnoisis after the scan
Re: Trend For Honda Odyssey Owners by chosen124: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
can Odyssey 95 be scanned
my abs and srs lights are permanently on
someone pls help me
Re: Trend For Honda Odyssey Owners by PURSE: 2:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Please House kindly help with the Prices of Honda Odyssey 2000 model parts. Front Bumper,Engine mount,shock absorber all sides ,Drivers Airbag,A/C condenser and Full light drivers side .Thanks
Re: Trend For Honda Odyssey Owners by megastu(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have my Odyssey 2002 for sale. N650k
Re: Trend For Honda Odyssey Owners by ikemefunam: 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Any that have used odessy 2006 model?any issues?wanted to use it for interstate transport Warri Ph

(1) (Reply)

NISSAN SUNNY 2010 Hard Start Issue / How Long Did You Learn Driving. / Toyota Sienna Gearbox Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.