Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour. (1007 Views)

When You Are Worried: 7 Ways To Remind Yourself Of God's Faithfulness / Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo) / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour. by dein77(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Today's been one of my happiest moments in Church. God just erased poverty and shame from the household of my Assistant Pastor. He recently won a major project with the state government. Today we celebrated with his household as he dedicated his Lexus Jeep.

I have known him to be diligent, humble and determined young man. He has a degree from one of the universities from the South West. He delved into the computer world after he was unsuccessful in his search for a job with his first degree. He didn't study computer whatever as a first degree.

As he narrated how it happened, we all could see the finger of God all over it. Only God can lift the poor from the dungeon and make them seat with princes. The circumstances under which he secured this multi million naira contact is nothing short of supernatural.

He and his family could hitherto hardly feed. They were living in an apartment rented by our parish. I wouldn't go into much details, but they were really in need of financial and material help. All that is over now.

God has changed his story into glory. I'm a witness of this transformation. God has changed him from lack to . abundance. We are still dancing with him. He's been a dedicated and focused Christian.

You may have been believing God for a major breakthrough in one area of your life or the other:don't give up. If your degree isn't fetching you something, carefully choose something else to do and be committed to it. Be diligent in tour work/business. Endeavour to be amongst the best in your career or profession. God will surely open a major door for you. Be prepared. Be ready.

He solved computer problem no one else could solve at the time. His passion for fixing computer systems has paid off finally. He didn't allow his first degree to determine his future or hinder him.

Don't narrow yourself to your field of study. Don't allow your certificates become a stumbling block to your success.

Most importantly, serve God in humility and with ready mind. He always rewards His faithful children. May you not be weak in this week.

God bless you all. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
i know that some of you are excited about material things
Re: Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour. by dein77(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
hopelink1:
i know that some of you are excited about material things

Bro, nobody should be excited about poverty or lack; there's no humility or dignity in it.
Besides, we are told to rejoice with them that do rejoice. Thank you.
Re: Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
dein77:
Today's been one of my happiest moments in Church. God just erased poverty and shame from the household of my Assistant Pastor. He recently won a major project with the state government. Today we celebrated with his household as he dedicated his Lexus Jeep.

I have known him to be diligent, humble and determined young man. He has a degree from one of the universities from the South West. He delved into the computer world after he was unsuccessful in his search for a job with his first degree. He didn't study computer whatever as a first degree.

As he narrated how it happened, we all could see the finger of God all over it. Only God can lift the poor from the dungeon and make them seat with princes. The circumstances under which he secured this multi million naira contact is nothing short of supernatural.

He and his family could hitherto hardly feed. They were living in an apartment rented by our parish. I wouldn't go into much details, but they were really in need of financial and material help. All that is over now.

God has changed his story into glory. I'm a witness of this transformation. God has changed him from lack to . abundance. We are still dancing with him. He's been a dedicated and focused Christian.

You may have been believing God for a major breakthrough in one area of your life or the other:don't give up. If your degree isn't fetching you something, carefully choose something else to do and be committed to it. Be diligent in tour work/business. Endeavour to be amongst the best in your career or profession. God will surely open a major door for you. Be prepared. Be ready.

He solved computer problem no one else could solve at the time. His passion for fixing computer systems has paid off finally. He didn't allow his first degree to determine his future or hinder him.

Don't narrow yourself to your field of study. Don't allow your certificates become a stumbling block to your success.

Most importantly, serve God in humility and with ready mind. He always rewards His faithful children. May you not be weak in this week.

God bless you all. Shalom.
Wonderful story.
But i dont get it........he solved a computer problem, and he won a government contract. That sounds contradicting. I mean, solving a computer problem doesnt give one a government contract, and mind you, govt contracts are basically large scale computer installations and networking. So what type of problem did he solved? Is it a numerical problem, a programming problem, or what?
Re: Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour. by dein77(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
basbone:
Wonderful story.
But i dont get it........he solved a computer problem, and he won a government contract. That sounds contradicting. I mean, solving a computer problem doesnt give one a government contract, and mind you, govt contracts are basically large scale computer installations and networking. So what type of problem did he solved? Is it a numerical problem, a programming problem, or what?

Dear, his small computer firm won a contract with the state government. The contract is connected with solving some computer related problems. Further details, I can't tell you.
Re: Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
dein77:

Dear, his small computer firm won a contract with the state government. The contract is connected with solving some computer related problems. Further details, I can't tell you.
just say he won a contract to repair the computers of a govt agency.
Re: Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour. by dein77(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
basbone:
just say he won a contract to repair the computers of a govt agency.

Whatever. We simply rejoice with him!
Re: Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
dein77:

Whatever. We simply rejoice with him!
Its alright. He made it, and he deserved to be celebrated.
Re: Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour. by dein77(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
basbone:
Its alright. He made it, and he deserved to be celebrated.

Yeah. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Are They Female Angels? / Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? / A Fool Sayeth In His Heart..... ( Drapetomania And The Folly Of Atheism )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.