Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President (2660 Views)

Eziachi Writes: Buhari, Nigerian First Leader? / Breakin News= Nigerian First Lady Flown To Germany Again : Sahara Report / Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Buhari won online election interesting wat are u
guys waiting 4 swear him in immediately.mtchw
nonsense, GEJ all d way.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by hybridtm(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guy make una no dey waste una tym......Buhari no fit rule dis country

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by DickDastardly(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Buhari can only rule ISIS with his extreme religious disposition.

Al-Bagdadi's seat is currently at stake not Aso Rock. grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by scribble: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin
Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
So people actually have e - ranting as a job. How much do they pay you guys or are you so dumb you don't know what opinion poll is. It happens in the United States and other advanced countries of the world. Or are you just pissed because you are leaning on a fallen tree.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
hybridtm:
Guy make una no dey waste una tym......Buhari no fit rule dis country
dat one na sure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
kITATITA:
So people actually have e - ranting as a job. How much do they pay you guys or are you so dumb you don't know what opinion poll is. It happens in the United States and other advanced countries of the world. Or are you just pissed because you are leaning on a fallen tree.
nd re u dat stupi.d dat u dnt knw wat opinion results is all abt , he is online winner.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
DickDastardly:
Buhari can only rule ISIS with his extreme religious disposition.

Al-Bagdadi's seat is currently at stake not Aso Rock. grin
or we can hav 2 presidents come 2015 , gej rulin offline and buhari rulin online ....lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by drauj(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
For the GMB haters, I just wanna plead with you to take a moment and ask yourself why you hate the man and possibly like GEJ.
Tell me if it's not either you benefit from the corrupt set up or simply on tribal and/or religious sentiments.
Have a nice conscience exercise.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
If online polling is not relevant/good why did Presidential aide Reno Omokri open one. Buhari is leading in all opinion polls, so what? It should send the Jonathan camp a message. Respondents are not interested in your criticism of Buhari; it's not working. Just sell your principal to the electorate. That what they want to hear and that's not what I'm hearing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
drauj:
For the GMB haters, I just wanna plead with you to take a moment and ask yourself why you hate the man and possibly like GEJ.
Tell me if it's not either you benefit from the corrupt set up or simply on tribal and/or religious sentiments.
Have a nice conscience exercise.
and tel me which past president ever achieve wat gej hav ?
Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
kITATITA:
If online polling is not relevant/good why did Presidential aide Reno Omokri open one. Buhari is leading in all opinion polls, so what? It should send the Jonathan camp a message. Respondents are not interested in your criticism of Buhari; it's not working. Just sell your principal to the electorate. That what they want to hear and that's not what I'm not hearing.
yap its good feyemi and ngige won online , so buhari winning online is a success......... Come 2015 come and c GEJ in aso rock live nd not online . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by Iykopee(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
chaloner:
nonsense, GEJ all d way.

^^^^ My brother it's heart throbbing how NL supporters of APC of chemical Ali brand wont let us relax a little with the most silly online poll results that doesnt reflect the reality on the ground... It truly sucks to be them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by drauj(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
To clear things out, i.e if u really wanna deliberate with an objective mind, the primary responsibility of any government is provision of security of lives and properties. I think it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that no president has presided of the Genocide GEJ did hence making practically all past presidents ahead of him ( don't gimme that crap that so and so persons are responsible for that coz it doesn't matter who caused it, it's his responsibility to decisively prevent it and bring culprits to book).
Let's not start talking of corruption that he mentioned to the world that "stealing is not corruption", Oduagate, Diezani phenomenon, unpatriotic presidential pardons, anarchy and lawlessness where numbers of lesser magnitude are greater than those of higher.
PS: don't criticise anyone tell us why we should vote GEJ again.
Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
drauj:
To clear things out, i.e if u really wanna deliberate with an objective mind, the primary responsibility of any government is provision of security of lives and properties. I think it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that no president has presided of the Genocide GEJ did hence making practically all past presidents ahead of him ( don't gimme that crap that so and so persons are responsible for that coz it doesn't matter who caused it, it's his responsibility to decisively prevent it and bring culprits to book).
Let's not start talking of corruption that he mentioned to the world that "stealing is not corruption", Oduagate, Diezani phenomenon, unpatriotic presidential pardons, anarchy and lawlessness where numbers of lesser magnitude are greater than those of higher.
PS: don't criticise anyone tell us why we should vote GEJ again.
u should and must vote GEJ cos he is the bestt pperform president , its because of gej u re here insulting him , make the same noise wit past president and c urself in kirikiri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Iykopee:

^^^^ My brother it's heart throbbing how NL supporters of APC of chemical Ali brand wont let us relax a little with the most silly online poll results that doesnt reflect the reality on the ground... It truly sucks to be them.

Go and check the posts. Most of them were actually opened by GEJ supporters and went into frenzy after Buhari declared. But they seem to drive people away from their principal. How can a highly educated man like GEJ surrender his reputation to online jobbers who haven't even read his manifesto. They are given data to go and attack anything resembling the opposition without even professing intelligent or intellectual argument. It is not working. It helps people like me to quickly and easily make up our minds.
Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
chaloner:
nonsense

Lol.
Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Iykopee:

come 2015 dey shal cry my brother , my joy is dat our army "gallant soldiers l knw hw to shot any noise makers now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by drauj(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mr. Man I ain't insulting no one. I'm just telling the Man I voted for to give me hope on prosperity he has failed. Simple.
Anyway I hope and pray God guides u to realise it's not about one's self it's about my and your children. What life and Nigeria they would find themselves. We gotta rise above sentiments and avoid myopic uninformed decisions and stand for that which is right.
God bless u.
Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
kITATITA:

Go and check the posts. Most of them were actually opened by GEJ supporters and went into frenzy after Buhari declared. But they seem to drive people away from their principal. How can a highly educated man like GEJ surrender his reputation to online jobbers who haven't even read his manifesto. They are given data to go and attack anything resembling the opposition without even professing intelligent or intellectual argument. It is not working. It helps people like me to quickly and easily make up our minds.
u re one of the problem of this country , all this u re rantin, show us the prove ...... Nd hw wil u tel me dat most was open by Gej supporters ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
drauj:
Mr. Man I ain't insulting no one. I'm just telling the Man I voted for to give me hope on prosperity he has failed. Simple.
Anyway I hope and pray God guides u to realise it's not about one's self it's about my and your children. What life and Nigeria they would find themselves. We gotta rise above sentiments and avoid myopic uninformed decisions and stand for that which is right.
God bless u.
sure on dis I go wit u nd gej is d best on dat for now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
chaloner:
u re one of the problem of this country , all this u re rantin, show us the prove ...... Nd hw wil u tel me dat most was open by Gej supporters ?

I'm not the problem of this country. I never worked for any government. I pay my tax. My children were not born in government hospitals; they don't attend government schools and I don't drink government water. I demand good governance as a right and I'm enlightened enough to know who should offer good governance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
kITATITA:

I'm not the problem of this country. I never worked for any government. I pay my tax. My children were not born in government hospitals; they don't attend government schools and I don't drink government water. I demand good governance as a right and I'm enlightened enough to know who should offer good governance.
let's tel our self the truth for once , buhari is not a good option , for now the best option is gej nd its not dat he is the best nd he failed in many ways but still better than other behind , all he need is our support

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by tomakint: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
chaloner:
nd re u dat stupi.d dat u dnt knw wat opinion results is all abt , he is online winner.....
Worry not yourself my guy...some of these clowns actually have foofoo for brain because if not how on Earth do they expect a party (APC) that controls fewer States to PDP and unfortunately with a fanatical flagbearer, Muhammadu Buhari, a loose canon, to rule a volatile and political conscious State like Nigeria. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by flexing11(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
buhari come 2015!
Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
tomakint:

Worry not yourself my guy...some of these clowns actually have foofoo for brain because if not how on Earth do they expect a party (APC) that controls fewer States to PDP and unfortunately with a fanatical flagbearer, Muhammadu Buhari, a loose canon, to rule a volatile and political conscious State like Nigeria. undecided
tnx bro only your grammar don put our able GEJ on that seat til 2021

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by flexing11(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
tomakint:

you are a big fool!three APC state joined together is more than 10 pdp state check your census gazette if at all you know the meaning of census............
Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
flexing11:
buhari come 2015!
taught dey jus finish the election? Buhari till 2014

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by chaloner(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
flexing11:
you are a big fool!three APC state joined together is more than 10 pdp state check your census gazette if at all you know the meaning of census............
calling someone fool dis early morning ? Nawa oooo, ok I forgot u re a member of APC , do or die partyn stil take it easy , GEJ president of nigeria OFFLINE while BUHARI president of nigeria ONLINE , re u hapy now ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by Sageez(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
in as much as i dnt like GEJ, i hv nah seen a perfect choice to replc him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
chaloner:
let's tel our self the truth for once , buhari is not a good option , for now the best option is gej nd its not dat he is the best nd he failed in many ways but still better than other behind , all he need is our support

I have nothing against GEJ as a person. He's humble, and he's like a regular guys; one of us. But he's surrounded himself with people who have no interest of the country at heart. Meanwhile, Buhari has proven competent in every task he's been involved with. If you are below forty you may not understand. We are faced with challenging times and Nigerians appear to be looking for alternative where they can find one.
Re: Buhari Nigerian First ONLINE President by tomakint: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
chaloner:
tnx bro only your grammar don put our able GEJ on that seat til 2021
These e-goats from the APC side will not cease to amaze me with their political permutations and combinations they talk as if Nigerian politics is 'bread and butter' undecided just ignore engaging them bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? / 2015: Buhari’s Campaign Gets N54m Boost / Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.