Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Oriflame S Cosmetic In Nigeria Market - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oriflame S Cosmetic In Nigeria Market (8234 Views)

Be An Oriflame Makeup Products Independent Sales Representative! / Woman Documents Cosmetic Surgeries On Instagram [photos] / ~ What Are Your Thoughts On Permanent Cosmetic Facial Tattoo's? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame S Cosmetic In Nigeria Market by sam1: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Oriflame Cosmetics S.A. is a cosmetics group, founded in 1967 in Sweden by the brothers Jonas af Jochnick and Robert af Jochnick. The company sells personal care, assessories and nutritional products The word oriflame might be new to people in Nigeria but in Sweden, Paris is a house hold name,
Within the 3 week of stating business in Nigeria over 900 people have registered to be come a consultant
Within 3 month the number will go up to 40,000, ever. Nigeria should take the opportunity by joining oriflame marketing cosmetic www.my.oriflame.com.ng/winners
Fill the form you are request to put a sponsor code put 1010 summit the form .To become a consultant you need to pay 1200 naira and every good you buy
You receive 30% discount you can into any GT bank oriflame cosmetic Nigeria ltd 0158319688

Call matins 08160229071
Whatshap. 08160229071

Re: Oriflame S Cosmetic In Nigeria Market by sam1: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
U can turn cosmetics into money , without stress and still have a paid vacation both local and international. For u to know more whatsapp me with DAT line thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hefeng Computer Embroidery / Monogramming Machines Selling In Nigeria / Has Anyone Ever Used Dh7 Gold Body Lotion Here? / Help! My Girl Is Addicted To These So-called Whitening Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.