Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots (1156 Views)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / See Photos From BBA Rep Lilian Afegbai's Birthday At The Orphanage / Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots by omoreporter: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2014

So finally Lilian representing 9ja in BBA is evicted. I know she will be evicted. The way she flaunt her tattooed breast is too much. She thought is by dreesing half naked.

Lilian (Nigeria) & Esther (Uganda) Evicted From Big Brother Hotshots. The very funny and smart Esther from Uganda who promised to be one of the strongest in the house and someone to look out for has been told to leave the house immediately.

Lilian from Nigeria who quit her job to go for the Big Brother Africa now her journey has regrettably ended in the ongoing Big Brother Africa (Hotshots). Africa will miss you.

http://www.omogist.com/nigeria-rep-lilian-esther-uganda-evicted-big-brother-2014-hotshots/
Re: Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots by omoreporter: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
ok
Re: Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots by IfyAwazie(f): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Am not surprised. Her Gbazaqueen too much. Dont ask me d meaning.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots by ideee03(f): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Miss Twerk's out. Team Tayo...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots by orobs93(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Miss kelvin Pam
Not al this notice me useless and fake peeps.
Re: Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots by nickz(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
hehehehehehehehehe......after all the lies

come back your people dey wait grin grin sad
Re: Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots by cathyibok(f): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
I know say she no go last for d house. Her cho cho cho too much. No b by shaking tansy! Oshi.
Re: Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots by cathyibok(f): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
I know say she no go last for d house. Her cho cho cho too much. No b by shaking yansh! Oshi.
Re: Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots by DonId(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Naija wised up to not making the same mistake we did in the case of Melvin and Berverly. It's better we have a single rep than both in the crucial stages of the game. Better Lilian out than Tayo cos, knowing Naija;Tayo can be easily forgiven and supported than Lilian

Anyway she don catch her fun at least, time for Naijans to concentrate on Tayo
Re: Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots by prettyjo(f): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
the first time I saw her pix,I knew she wont last long.##no hating##.hahahaha.some one should get my laughing machine.Heavens knows I can't sit down and watch that BBA;nothing to learn from it
Re: Nigeria Rep, Lilian And Esther (uganda) Evicted From Big Brother 2014 Hotshots by ERCROSS(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Big brothers Africa..
What is big about them brothers..
And what is even the morale of the show...

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II Told To F**k Off On Twitter As She Tweets For The First Time / These Charly Boy's New Photos Would Make You Think If He Is Well At All...? / Woman, 44, Delivered Of Quadruplets In Benin, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.