Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Self Confidence - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Confidence (567 Views)

Unsuccessful Interviews Have Started Affecting My Confidence. / How To Build Confidence When Going For An Interview / How Do I Boost My Self-Confidence At Job Interviews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Confidence by bishoprccg(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2008
Self Confidence is a key factor in the success equation.
It is easy to get demoralized, frustrated and resentful if you lack self-confidence.
Marcus Garvey once remarked “if you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have succeeded even before you have begun”
Self Confidence is concerned with how a person feel’s about his ability.
A successful entrepreneur always believes in his dreams and abilities.
He is not scared of exploring new opportunities or venturing into unknown frontiers.
Self-confidence must however not be confused with arrogance.
Self-confidence is a skill that comes via training over a period of time.
Success creates self-confidence, which creates more success.
Re: Self Confidence by kufreabasi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2008
Are these qualities of job seekers?
Re: Self Confidence by abydeeno(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2008
You said that: 'Success creates self-confidence, which creates more success'. Does that means any unsuccessful person does not have self- confidence or more self-confidence? Or failure cannot create self-confidence when one keep trying over and over?
Re: Self Confidence by agina22(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2008
Have you ever wondered why you can't seem to express yourself when you are with people? Have you ever wandered why you are lost for word when you stand in front of a woman you like? Have you ever wondered why you can't look a person in the eye while you are talking? Have you ever wondered why you blush all the time?
Imagine going to a party or a public place and you can't seem to find firm hold of your feet because they are trembling, you can't even say hi to people. This all happens because you are shy. Shyness is normal but you have to overcome it because it restricts you to a lot of things.
Shy people find it hard to excel in interviews, they find it hard to meet new people, they don't go out and their life is so boring. I can help you overcome shyness. I have an ebook that teaches you how to overcome shyness. It sells for just N500 only. I am giving it out at this price to all Alabi forum members. If you are interested, please send me and email to ikdafabulous@yahoo.com and i will tell you what to do. Hope to hear from you soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Marketers Needed / We Are Expanding! / Brand Manager Wanted In An Ict Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.