Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,221 members, 7,867,574 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Letter To Buhari . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Buhari . (622 Views)

Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results / Doyin Okupe’s Aide: 'We’ll Prefer Military Coup To Handing Over To Buhari' / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Buhari . by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Am not that good in political issues but this one really sparked my attention this morning.....!
how can a man who rides on and maintains two bullets proof cars costing N300million each=N600millio n, maintains other vehicles , routine of
staff, married many wives and several
children, stays on 5Star
hotels, travels on first
class.....
And? He doesn't have N27million to pick APC
presidentialtic ket.......
#believetheunbel ieveable ...
ok ok... Let us pretend to be stupid for once... Buhari! we believe you...
if you are as honest as you pretend to be, why not tell Nigerians the name of the bank... and how this transactions
was carried out, Let us see that bank policy that allows a bank
manager to grant a loan
to a politician to fund his/ her election...?
In banking, you will be
advised not to borrow
money for wedding, holiday, gambling or for election... This is because they don't have residual monetary value...
if a man who is vying to be president of Nigeria does not understand this SIMPLE ECO 111 or FIN 111....? what is
he doing in the Presidency?
For me am yet to see any better Presidencial
candidate than
#GEJ
'all of them na the same people'
I REST MY CASE....

1 Like

Re: Letter To Buhari . by frfrank(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
#Gej2015
Re: Letter To Buhari . by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Is this a formal letter or formal-informal letter?
Do you need education or you already have a prejudice over Mr. Buhari?
Re: Letter To Buhari . by kestolove95(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
ur write up alone has givn mi more reasons to vote buhari,cox I can see d damage of GEJ educationl policies in u,for u not to know dat all past nigerian president ar entitl to 2bullet proof cars is a shame nd dixgrace to nigeria graduates,may God rule ur life d way Gej is rulling nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Buhari . by onoja12: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2014
some time you should read,and be truthful
first he doesn't have three bullet proof cars,rather as a former head of state,the government is responsible for buying official cars for him,and paying his domestic staffs,all his children are fully grown up and all fending for themselves and there families,as for many wife's sorry to shock you,he has only one wife and she actually and has always been a christian

shegsky:
Am not that good in political issues but this one really sparked my attention this morning.....!
how can a man who rides on and maintains two bullets proof cars costing N300million each=N600millio n, maintains other vehicles , routine of
staff, married many wives and several
children, stays on 5Star
hotels, travels on first
class.....
And? He doesn't have N27million to pick APC
presidentialtic ket.......
#believetheunbel ieveable ...
ok ok... Let us pretend to be stupid for once... Buhari! we believe you...
if you are as honest as you pretend to be, why not tell Nigerians the name of the bank... and how this transactions
was carried out, Let us see that bank policy that allows a bank
manager to grant a loan
to a politician to fund his/ her election...?
In banking, you will be
advised not to borrow
money for wedding, holiday, gambling or for election... This is because they don't have residual monetary value...
if a man who is vying to be president of Nigeria does not understand this SIMPLE ECO 111 or FIN 111....? what is
he doing in the Presidency?
For me am yet to see any better Presidencial
candidate than
#GEJ
'all of them na the same people'
I REST MY CASE....

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Buhari . by hushmail: 12:23am On Oct 20, 2014
what does Apc hope to achieve wt their N27m form policy?

Discouraging aspirants yet promising a level playing ground

just level enough 4 Atiku
Re: Letter To Buhari . by PassingShot(m): 6:26am On Oct 20, 2014
The OP is naive and has got no clue at all. Proper response will dignify his post.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari/fashola Ticket Saga / Former U.S. Soldier Joins Syria Militia To Battle ISIS / Gov Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration. On Channel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.