Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

LOOSE That Fat Fast. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LOOSE That Fat Fast. (28867 Views)

How I Can Slim Down And Lose Belly Fat Fast / Loose That Weight.iaso Tea...... / Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Iaso Tea

Ingredients

Iaso Tea ingredients are a special blend of safe, natural, edible herbs: Holy Thistle, Persimmon leaves, Malva leaves, Marsh Mallow leaves, Blessed Thistle, Papaya, Ginger, Chamomile, and Myrrh.

It is the special blend allows the gentle cleansing of the whole body with continued use. All the enzymes that used to be in our food to give us colon health have been destroyed with modern processing of foods and pasteurization of dairy products. Now we can get back to enjoying perfect colon health!

Dr. Miller has been working on his safe and effective colon-cleansing Iaso Tea product for 20 years, perfecting it for consumption by persons of every age and weight.
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
And, it WILL do its job!

BENEFICIAL HIGHLIGHTS

• Affordable, Delicious, Organic herbal tea blend

• Contains NO Stimulants, Senna (NOT A LAXATIVE), or anything addictive

• May help with: Promoting Alkalinity, Detoxification of vital organs, It’s also a GREAT LIVER DETOX for Chemicals, Parasites, Bacteria, & other Toxins with continued daily consumption!

• May provide effective relief from Long or short term Constipation, Indigestion, Acid Reflux, Bloating. Long term use will also keep toxins in check such as (but not limited to) like removing chemicals and nicotine from the blood.

• May improve metabolism and aid in Weight Loss

• Clinically proven safe & effective for over 25 years (RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN)

• Previously offered exclusively only to Dr. Miller’s patients

• Now available by T.L.C. We offer Wholesale Customer Accounts (that’s you), Wholesale Associate accounts (if you decide you would like to share the tea with others) and Wholesale accounts for Holistic Practitioners who prefer to purchase the tea in bulk. Just visit www.iasotea.com/3007791
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Iaso Tea
Naturally Detoxify and Lose Weight Effortlessly with Iaso Tea

Iaso Tea is a gentle tasting tea derived from all natural, natural plants and herbs. Genuinely formulated to carefully cleanse digestive system and detoxify your entire body while experience weight-loss. Our unique combination is designed for those with very sensitive systems, adding known ingredients help ease the upper and lower digestive track.
Iaso Tea offers a special blend of all-natural ingredients designed to produce spectacular results, prompting many to refer to it as a “miracle tea.”

Iaso Tea supplies your body with necessary enzymes, which are generally detroyed by current food processing and pasteurization methods. The initial cathartic effect cleanses the lining of your intestinal tract. Ongoing use removes the build-up of toxins, permitting much more complete absorption of vital nutrients.
Simply eight ounces of this mild tea twice daily can provide you with remarkable, long-lasting results.
Many individuals enjoy Iaso Tea every single day with meals and snack foods. Many use as needed to maintain their health and regularity.
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
26 benefits of drinking iaso tea

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Are you coffee lovers? Iaso tea or iaso coffee. Both have the same work.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Extra ordinary tea

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Just as the Dr advice deworming,same goes to detoxing the body. Flush bad cholestrol,toxins and fat out of your body. Have you detoxed today? Call or add me on watsapp. 08093576916

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Another success story

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Iaso tea rocks

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Another success story

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Iaso tea original USA slimming tea

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Another success story.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
My no is available 24/7. Call or add me on watsapp 08093576916.
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED! If u are not in lagos and you want to be a distributor of this amazing products. Kindly contact me or add me on watsapp 08093576916. Where ever you are, even if you are ouside nigeria. Contact me
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Unlike the china slim tea. Iaso tea has a special way of preparing. Check this preparation method out

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by kalet55(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
How much? Am in aba
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wonder tea
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Good things advertise itself

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Iaso tea. Call or add me 08093576916

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Real people are getting real results. Order yours here www.iasotea.com/3007791

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 04, 2014
Is it jus dis tea only dat I wil take to loose or wil it b combined wit other things, secondly ow long does one take dis tea to get results
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by Godmother(f): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2014
OP, I don't mean to taint your advert, but anything that will make one loose weight that drastically WILL have a side effect. To me if its not exercising or right eating as a means of loosing weight, then anything else will have some side effects, even if they are little ones.

2 Likes

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
gommex:
Is it jus dis tea only dat I wil take to loose or wil it b combined wit other things, secondly ow long does one take dis tea to get results
yes you only need to take the tea to loose weight, it works wonder. It depend on how fat you are. Within a month you will start seeing the result.
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Godmother:
OP, I don't mean to taint your advert, but anything that will make one loose weight that drastically WILL have a side effect. To me if its not exercising or right eating as a means of loosing weight, then anything else will have some side effects, even if they are little ones.
madam, the tea is made with natural herbs. If you check my post you will see the 9 powerful herbs they use. It is a natural way of loosing fat without side effect. It doesn't not contain cafainee or laxatives. You can google it. This is usa product not china. And also when you are taking the tea you have to watch what you are eating, you can't be burning fat and also be adding it. I want you to try this tea so dat you will come back and testify.
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
If you are still doubting this wonder tea called iaso tea then you can google it.
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 6:14am On Nov 05, 2014
It works wonder, no age limit. It is good for both young and old. Children too are not left out. Made with natural herbs.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Loosing weight has never been this easy!!! IASO TEA ROCKS and I will keep singing it... Many lives are being transformed with this miracle weight loss tea, IASO TEA... Get rid of that excess body fat and loose weight naturally with IASO TEA.. Tested and Trusted!! I am also a product of my product, meaning I test my products on myself.... Get your desired body back in time for XMAS.... Call or watsapp 08093576916
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2014
For plus size people that are ready to burn down fat fast. This iaso hcg drop is for you. Contact me now

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
See transformation in just 3weeks on tea

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
See transformation in just 3weeks on tea. Iaso tea rocks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos / Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.