Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

LOOSE That Fat Fast. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LOOSE That Fat Fast. (28904 Views)

How I Can Slim Down And Lose Belly Fat Fast / Loose That Weight.iaso Tea...... / Loose That Fat And Flatten Your Tummy In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 8:37pm On May 10, 2015
loose 30 pounds in 30 days with iaso Resolution Drop. it is meant for intense weight loss. it works natural without side effects. order here +23408093576916

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 8:42pm On May 10, 2015
testimonies

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 6:07pm On May 21, 2015
i just got this testimony from a customer, lolo use the tea for a week and here is her result.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 2:48pm On May 26, 2015
Resent testimony

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 27, 2015
I am interested in the tea. How much and where are u based? Can u supply to someone in Gbagada, Lagos?
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
My question is y is dat d size bboobbs r not also reduced as one is loosing weight

1 Like

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
our office is at osolo way off airport road, Ajao estate lagos. If u have fat in the breast it will reduce. Breast do not contain fat so u dont loose up to full cup size.
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2015
Testimonies

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
THIS IS ANOTHER AMAXING PRODUCT FROM TLC, IT IS CALLED IASO WEIGHTLOSS KIT 1. THIS IS ALSO A GOOD PRODUCT FOR THOSE TRYING TO CONCEIVE AND THOSE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO CONCEIVE DUE TO THE FAT IN THE BODY. THE KIT CONTAIN HCG WHICH IS A NATURAL HORMONE THAT CAN BE FOUND IN HUMAN BODU, THE IASOBHCG BOOST OVULATION THERE BY INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF CONCEIVING VERY FAST. BELOW ARE THE TESTIMONIES FROM THE WEIGHTLOSS KIT. CALL/WATSAPP +23408093576916 TO ORDER NOW

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
READ NEW TESTIMONIES

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Testimonies

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2015
email ibidunniayoola@yahoo.com

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
TESTIMONIES ON RESOLUTION DROP

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Tlc is having a mega seminar in Lagos. save my name "ibiboss" as ur host.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
TESTIMONIES

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
ALL TLC SLIMMING PRODUCTS IS AVAILABLE. CALL/WATSAPP 08093576916

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
I want the tea. Do u make deliveries
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by vital: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Ibiboss,na u comment,na u dey reply.na marketing you dey do?
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2015
mimzy:
I want the tea. Do u make deliveries
Yes we deliver, can u watsapp me 08093576916
Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2015
The wonderful testimonies we are getting from customers/clients is awesome. Our products works fast without side effects. You too can get that desired shape and size with just a call/watsapp 08093576916

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Testimonies from iaso resolution drop, nutra burst and iaso tea. call to order now.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Iaso does wonders. call now to order urs.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
call/Watsapp 08093576916

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
ALL TLC SLIMMING PRODUCTS IS AVAILABLE. WE HAVE THE RESOLUTION DROP,HCG DROP, NRG,DELGADA COFFEE, IASO TEA WITH NUTRA BURST. ALL OUR PRODUCTS IS MADEFROM HERBS SO IT HAS NO SIDE EFFECTS. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CALL/WATSAPP 08093576916.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
SOME SCREEN SHOT TESTIMONIES.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Testimonies on Resolution drop.

1 Share

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2015
Inspirational/Motivational

Bobby said...

You can use my testimony........Disclaimer:This is not a medical claim but my experience with the products from Total Life Changes .Please consult with your medical professional for the best treatment for you.........It all started with the IasoTea, Nutraburst and NRG pills. However, when I added the Resolution, the impact was immediate as you can see. With the addition of the Resolution Drops in April, I've lost 36lbs (I took a week off on the drops). That's a total of around 57lbs. since February 7th! In addition to the weight loss, I feel so much better in this battle against MS.The inflammation has decreased, energy increased and I'm getting the best sleep now that I've had in years (a lot of MS sufferers deal with insomnia big time). Battling multiple sclerosis is a battle within itself that has many challenges. I'm just determined that I'm no longer going to add being severely overweight to the list. I'm still a work in progress but I feel so much more confident that I can win because of the Father's grace and the value of the products from #TLC‬ . Be encouraged family!

WTG Bobby!!!!!

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Another amazing testimony. She said and I quote, This my be small for some but this is huge for me! My favorite black dress is too big!!! I pulled it out the closest to wear to church this morning and it was too big!!! Yayyy for me
Resolution, nutraburst & delgada

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2015
A lot of testimonies on iaso slimming products. Call/watsapp +23408093576916.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2015
All our products are made from herbs. It works veryfast and as no side effects.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
BONANAZA! BUY TWO MONTHS SUPPLY OF IASO TEA AND GET 1PACK FREE. OFFER ENDS SOON.

Re: LOOSE That Fat Fast. by ibiboss: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Iaso HCG Drops
Lose 1 to 2 lbs daily
No Prescription
No Injections
Suppress Hunger
Increase Energy
No Exercise
No Crying
No Screaming
No Drama
100% Real Results
IASO HCG DROPS
The HCG diet is one of the most effective weight loss methods on the market today! Get ready for serious, healthy results over the next few weeks. Lose weight fast with no hunger pains while experiencing increased energy, improved mood, and more!
You too can benefit from this amazing, all natural product. Lose 10, 20, even 30 pounds within the next few weeks. Reshape your body naturally – without exercise and without effort!
Iaso HCG Drops is a professional grade, proprietary formula, that is provided by doctors and weight loss clinics to patients nationwide for decades. The Iaso HCG Life Drops Diet is based on Dr. A.T.W. Simeons’ original HCG diet protocols outlined in his book “Pounds and Inches.”
Easy Weight Loss – The success record of Iaso HCG Life Drops is remarkable. Our clients are experiencing amazing results. We are helping people of all sizes get rid of fat, transform their bodies, and increase confidence in just a few short weeks – and now you can too!
Real Results – The average HCG dieter experiences rapid weight loss averaging 1 to 2 pounds per day. In addition to loss of unwanted fat, the true benefit of the HCG diet is its ability to help modify your relationship with food and eating, resulting in easily maintained, long-term weight loss.
100% Natural – Iaso HCG Life Drops is a homeopathic, 100% natural hormone, but don’t think that just because it’s not a “drug” that it’s not effective. Our product is clinical strength. The ONLY way to get more potency is to get a prescribed injection from a doctor.
Today can be the first step in changing your life for the better with HCG Life Drops.
What is HCG?
How Does HCG Work?
No injections required! Gone are the days when HCG could only be delivered by a health care professional with a long needle. OUCH… and very expensive! Simply put Iaso HCG Life Drops under your tongue and you’re done! Our product comes premixed and ready to use.
It has taken a year or more for you to gain that extra weight – but now you have the opportunity to shed those pounds in less than a month!
Call/watsapp +23408093576916.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos / COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.