Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors (27849 Views)

Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by EnigmAries(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ymodulus:
OK. Am still on the Road. Its 3:12am in the morning.
@ Mai shayi j (Hausa language for tea makers and sellers ) joint. Now charging my phone at the mai shayi's place N200 per phone if you buy his noodles (yes you heard me right) and N250 per phone if you do not buy his noodles.

I have made plans and concluded on what to do. By morning I will get a bike pay him to take me through the Power Generation electricity office JEBBA and burst out at the order end of the road, then get a new car and continue my journey

Tired and can hardly get an H+ network. Its all edge. So have been struggling to upload pictures.
Do you mean, that's Mokwa-Jebba road? No more tar on the road? As bad as that road was, it was never as bad as this!
And, never believe what you hear on radio or watch on Tv, until you see or prove it yourself.
Their campaigns are for people who do not know how the next street to them. TAN have been showing an express road in Abuja-completed before 2010- as Jonathan's achievement on Tv. grin
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by iLUMeN8(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
ShenTeh:
Eh, zhat road is bery good. Inpact bery exzellant when comfared wizh Mokwa to New Bussa (Kainji), and New Bussa to Kaiama, Kaiama to Barutein and Ilorin. Those roads are zhe worst Federal Roads in zhis couantry. Walahi!

Mutumi na, you just nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by ShenTeh(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
iLUMeN8:

Mutumi na, you just nailed it!

Ko ba aka ba ne.

Walahi, last manth, I was on Kaiama road from Legas, bery bad. Eben my 'Jeef' ma was camflaining when it saw zhe trenches between Kaiama and Kishi.

Allah ya ki.

1 Like

Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by ShenTeh(m): 6:13am On Oct 22, 2014
My God! gringrin You are a comedian I swear. Your mimickery of the Hausa accent was so on point. A gaisheka Dan uwa. Ina ka tashi a arewa halan?

Kai Dan Tiizo, ai ni ba dan arewa ba ne. Ama de tare muke. Eh, akane.
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by iLUMeN8(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
ShenTeh:

Ko ba aka ba ne.

Walahi, last manth, I was on Kaiama road from Legas, bery bad. Eben my 'Jeef' ma was camflaining when it saw zhe trenches between Kaiama and Kishi.

Allah ya ki.

Wane jeef? Kak ka mana kariya fa cheesy
Kai dan ina ne tun da ka ce kai ba dan arewa bane?
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
ShenTeh:

Kai Dan Tiizo, ai ni ba dan arewa ba ne. Ama de tare muke. Eh, akane.

iLUMeN8:

Wane jeef? Kak ka mana kariya fa cheesy
Kai dan ina ne tun da ka ce kai ba dan arewa bane?

Please, stop speaking Hausa or other language most people won't comprehend. Use Language every/most people would comprehend.
Thanks.
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
Fggc New bussa Lagos student travel that road for six years of their lives,the road has never been good, no accident in my time though, its just God,Alhamdullilahi.
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by jadelyn007(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
sucezTP:

Lolz...I served at Jebba, and I can testify to all you have written. That road is indeed a death trap! The only manageable road, I think, is the one that leads to Lafiagi. That road opposite Moro local govt., secretariat
I have a friend in ibadan who is afraid of going to her family in lifecamp. The other one who works in Jebba can't live Jebba to go see his family in ilorin. Everyone is stuck! Nobody wan die especially now december is close.
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by dhabeautyjas(f): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
uplawal:
Fggc New bussa Lagos student travel that road for six years of their lives,the road has never been good, no accident in my time though, its just God,Alhamdullilahi.
is mokwa bussa road bad now. we used to use 45 mins from mokwa to fggc then. wow good to see my alumni. up fedgogicolnb.

1 Like

Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by iLUMeN8(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
lomomike:

Please, stop speaking Hausa or other language most people won't comprehend. Use Language every/most people would comprehend.
Thanks.

Look at this niqqa! undecided Were we talking to you? You should learn a little something about minding your own damn business angry
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
iLUMeN8:

Look at this niqqa! undecided Were we talking to you? You should learn a little something about minding your own damn business angry

Its not hard for me to mind my business, but its not hard for You to speak in language that's understood by most or every body. If you need to speak language that's not understood by most people, go to tribal forum or other section and speak it. Don't come to cartalk section and speak your language and derail this section's thread.

A word is enough for the wise, to be fore warned is to be fore armed.
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
They were never good roads,we just managed to escape death by God's leave.Federal girls how you na dey?we dey fine o,from morning till the night,we dey fine o.
dhabeautyjas:

is mokwa bussa road bad now. we used to use 45 mins from mokwa to fggc then. wow good to see my alumni. up fedgogicolnb.
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by iLUMeN8(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
lomomike:

Its not hard for me to mind my business, but its not hard for You to speak in language that's understood by most or every body. If you need to speak language that's not understood by most people, go to tribal forum or other section and speak it. Don't come to cartalk section and speak your language and derail this section's thread.

A word is enough for the wise, to be fore warned is to be fore armed.

Na sake magana da yare na.
Oya do your worse grin
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by zicobaba(m): 5:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Government need to take urgent step to dualise this important road
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by Phlota(f): 6:28am On Oct 23, 2014
I honestly thought the road has been rehabilitated. I used to ply the route 08/09 during NYSC to Minna. It really is a death trap.
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2014
uplawal:
They were never good roads,we just managed to escape death by God's leave.Federal girls how you na dey?we dey fine o,from morning till the night,we dey fine o.
we dey o.

Mokwa -new bussa road was good between 1995 and 2001
Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by ademiD(f): 1:16am On Oct 25, 2014
That road is nothing to write home about...... May GOD continue to protect us.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Car Noises To Be Concerned About / Fire Incident Involving A Trailer At Ojota, Managed (PHOTO) / Toyota Wants People To Know It's Not Just An Automaker Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.