Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. (3085 Views)

APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:40am On Oct 20, 2014
The statement made by the former junior Minister of Education, Chief Nyesom Wike has thrown many Nigerians into confusion judging from the way he had defended the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over the years.

Nyesom Wike
While being conferred a chieftaincy title in Aluu community, Wike had told the people of Aluu to get their voters cards and vote out President Goodluck Jonathan and PDP in 2015.

He said “I want to appeal to all of you from Aluu community [Rivers State] that the only way that you can show that you are angry; the only way that you can show that you are not happy is to do what Prof. Achinewhu said by making sure you get your voter’s card. Don’t insult anybody; don’t be like a mad man who would go from one radio to the other and abuse your mother and your father. The only thing you should do is to keep your voter’s card and come 2015, you show your anger that with this my voter’s card, I must make sure that PDP does not rule Rivers State and Nigeria.”

Meanwhile, All Progressives Congress (APC) thanked Brr. Wike for his statement, adding that the party empathized with his frustration after he was denied the gubernatorial ticket, wondering why he didn’t see it coming.

APC said “It is with heart full of joy that the All Progressives Congress [APC], Rivers State chapter, most unreservedly thank Barr. Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike, the junior Minister for Education for passionately, clearly, unequivocally and undeniably pleading that the people of Aluu and, by implication, all Rivers people should vote out the Peoples Democratic Party [PDP] in the 2015 general elections.

“For us in APC, his call is not surprising following recent heightened determination by the Ijaws of Rivers State to deny him the gubernatorial ticket of the PDP in the 2015 elections. We only view the junior Minister’s present quandary, frustration and devastation with profound empathy. We are really worried that he could not see it coming given that a governor of Ikwerre extraction shall have ruled Rivers State for 8 years by May, 2015.”

APC said that Wike has spoken reason for once and Rivers people have no choice than to hearken to his plea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P51ZYC2YqWE
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by SeunEatsGARRI: 12:45am On Oct 20, 2014
And how will this affect the price of GARRI in the market? undecided
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by okonja(m): 1:05am On Oct 20, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
Chai, this guy first me enter the first place..anyway, no P

Now to the topic...@op, anyway they want it is okay by me. grin grin
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by jeffizy(m): 1:19am On Oct 20, 2014
APC said that Wike has spoken reason for once and Rivers people have no choice than to hearken to his plea.
cheesy Good!
And that is how the cooky tower crumbled.

Wike in all honesty thought he would get the party's ticket ?
His daydreaming app skills must really be outdated . grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by Day11(m): 1:30am On Oct 20, 2014
Water don pass GARRI shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by valdetino(m): 2:46am On Oct 20, 2014
When will Nigeria politicians change?
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by darne(m): 2:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Say no to PDP, Yes to #Change.!

3 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by jigga40(m): 3:21am On Oct 20, 2014
Nigerian politicians sha!!! lol
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by jumobi1(m): 3:46am On Oct 20, 2014
In the video it sounds like he is saying they should make sure PDP does not lose Rivers State and Nigeria
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 20, 2014
so sooon!!! Kamar is way better than revenge...
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 20, 2014
jumobi1:
In the video it sounds like he is saying they should make sure PDP does not lose Rivers State and Nigeria
You are the only person that has a clear understanding here. Why did they cut the video halfway? He obviously said that maybe because the people were angry or booing him. The guy is simply playing with the conscience of the people. Telling them they can go ahead and despise PDP but also reminding them that GEJ, the only PDP candidate is their own son is an ironic statement. I don't know why people derive joy in misinterpreting words of others negatively
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by pastoraaaaaa: 4:22am On Oct 20, 2014
:-x
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by ekemit(m): 4:25am On Oct 20, 2014
But y
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by lonelydora: 4:26am On Oct 20, 2014
I have said it over and over again, Amaechi is a better politician than Wike.

A good saying from a frustrated man. For once he has spoken sense.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by dridowu: 5:32am On Oct 20, 2014
Until i watch the video, No comment
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by Britzdon(m): 5:32am On Oct 20, 2014
lonelydora:
I have said it over and over again, Amaechi is a better politician than Wike.

A good saying from a frustrated man. For once he has spoken sense.
grin grin grin abeg go meet pastor for quick deliverance or else,NLers will make u their breakfast
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by SlyIg(f): 5:34am On Oct 20, 2014
jumobi1:

My dear, i had to listen to it again and again.
Wike can't do such no matter what! I think you're right.
Cos he also said that their brother Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the sole candidate for PDP and that the people should make sure PDP does not **** Rivers state. Whether he said rule or lose, haven't heard very well.
But Wike can never support Amaechi no matter how worse it goes for him and Jonathan.
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by Haywhymido(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2014
hmmmm, will like to see d end of dis, i taught dis man said patience is his jesus on earth, so why is he fighting against his jesus' husband
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2014
That was a mistake my friend. Watch and listen well he even insulted Amaechi and guess he was suppose to say APC, he mistakenly said PDP. Just like what happened during Kwakwaso speech when he was defecting to APC, where he was condemning APC instead of PDP. We all have fell in such circumstances especially with words you are use to. Why didn't they continue the video where he mentioned GEJ as the only sole candidate to clarify everything. APC will always try to deceive Nigerians and they forgot that votes takes place in your locality and majority of people don't even read all this lies. 

In my LGA and senatorial region I know who to vote for likewise you and who the people like. But when the people who are not even popular come to media, you will begin to think they have won already due to responses in the comment. Elections are not won on pages of newspaper.

The fact still remains strong that APC cannot win River State even if they win many of other states. Amaechi is only dancing everywhere to be recognise, and the more he is doing that the more he is fading out just like what Wike said in the beginning of that video.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by Collynzo29: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2014
APC plebs and lies sha..
He said and I quote, ''use your voters card to make sure PDP doesn't lose Rivers state and Nigeria''.
Desperate APC!

Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by geophyscist: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2014
darne:
Say no to PDP, Yes to #Change.!
then apc will make nigeria look like america.
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by sluvy4tune(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2014
Collynzo29:
APC plebs and lies sha..
He said and I quote, ''use your voters card to make sure PDP doesn't lose Rivers state and Nigeria''.
Desperate APC!

I have the audio version bro, and be like say na only u hear "lose" instead of "rule"

Wike said & I quote

The only thing you shud do in 2015 is to use your voters card to make sure pdp doesn't rule rivers state & Nigeria

Yes I know that was an error on the part of Wike , but saying he never said is a lie from the pit of hell

Nevertheless If Rivers pdp shud give its party ticket to wike , then we will do the needful as he said above.

Wike can't rule rivers state, the era of thuggery and assassination is over

Ikwerre people na only una waka come ?

What about other tribe

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/l_d8902cba/wike_cut_1.html#

3 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by darne(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2014
geophyscist:
then apc will make nigeria look like america.

No Apc will make Nigeria look like Nigeria tongue
Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by 1shortblackboy: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2014
APC So desperate

2 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan. by ayobase(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2014
Aluu community should be locked up on 14th of February.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 / The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable / Field Marshal Idi Amin Of Uganda - Do you remember him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.