Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable (3088 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by zuchyblink(m): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2015
It is very laughable that Buhari who has failed to arrest the sponsors and leaders of Boko Haram terrorists group killing and maiming innocent people, prefered to go after Biafrans who are peacefully seeking freedom from oppression and injustice. Instead of dampening the Biafran spirit, Kanu's arrest has intensified the passion and resoluteness of Biafrans. By the way it is way too late to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in order to stop Biafra. Kanu has virtually completed his work. He has laid the foundations for the restoration of Biafra. He has raised the conscience of Biafrans across the world. As it stands today there are a thousand and one Nnamdi Kanu who are able and willing to carry on. Long Live #NnamdiKanu! Long live Republic of Biafra!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by vickoozy(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2015
k
Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2015
bunch of misguided people. don't worry u will be our shooting target practices when the shit goes down like in old times. like if u are with me

11 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by abe4kom: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmn, waking the sleeping tiger

2 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by bugzbunny: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:
bunch of misguided people. don't worry u will be our shooting target practices when the shit goes down like in old times. like if u are with me
Imagine a yoruba land with no eze ndigbo
No igbos but visitors with visa
Think how happy u can be........
Dats why u should support biafra
And all nigerians too

25 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by abduljabbar4(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2015
Keep decieving urselves. Biafra will never come. You are our slaves and we won't set you free

10 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Keep decieving urselves. Biafra will never come. You are our slaves and we won't set you free
Asshole!!!

12 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Asshole

10 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by Sunexy(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Unlike

3 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by Sunexy(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Jst the way u are slaves of huge sins
undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by abduljabbar4(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2015
domcarez:

Asshole!!!
Hehehe

I love it when irrelevant fools hate me. We are ur masters. You go when we want you to go. You stay when we want you to stay. For now, u must remain with us here in the zoo

5 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by galadima77(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I love this

3 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by Trinity213: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
REMEMBER PHAROAH.

5 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by zuchyblink(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Hehehe

I love it when irrelevant fools hate me. We are ur masters. You go when we want you to go. You stay when we want you to stay. For now, u must remain with us here in the zoo
we are ready to try out civil war 2
Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by pussyphilia(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
your idiocy stinks to high heavens!

Banza!

9 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by abduljabbar4(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2015
Trinity213:
REMEMBER PHAROAH.
Just because someone did it before doesn't mean the same thing will happen
pussyphilia:
your idiocy stinks to high heavens!
Banza!
Ur moniker explains everything. Sounds like pussyfiller
zuchyblink:
we are ready to try out civil war 2
Then be ready for genocide 2

5 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by DaBullIT(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2015
I thought Nnamdi is the one and only president who must lead Biafra , why the sudden twist in language that this same Nnamdi can be sacrificed and another will rise in his place ?

What's with people and unnecessary sacrifices?

5 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by pussyphilia(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Just because someone did it before doesn't mean the same thing will happen

Ur moniker explains everything. Sounds like pussyfiller

Then be ready for genocide 2
brainless abok1!

2 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by abduljabbar4(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2015
pussyphilia:
brainless abok1!
Slave of a brainless abok1

4 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
It is very laughable that Buhari who has
failed to arrest the sponsors and leaders of
Boko Haram terrorists group killing and
maiming innocent people, prefered to go
after Biafrans who are peacefully seeking
freedom from oppression and injustice.
Instead of dampening the Biafran spirit,
Kanu's arrest has intensified the passion
and resoluteness of Biafrans.
By the way it is way too late to arrest
Nnamdi Kanu in order to stop Biafra. Kanu
has virtually completed his work. He has laid
the foundations for the restoration of
Biafra. He has raised the conscience of
Biafrans across the world. As it stands today
there are a thousand and one Nnamdi Kanu
who are able and willing to carry on.
Long Live #NnamdiKanu!
Long live Republic of Biafra!!

6 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by anigbajumo(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2015
Your Oxford tutored sissy bandit lord, boasted more than
this. Despite that, 3mm of you were suyanised. For being in
the year 2015, 15mm of you will be suyanised this time
around. Gba be....

U quote me nd spew trash,u will neva knw peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Hehehe

Oh yeah, while we fold our hands and watch u and ur lots die in the hands of ur own pple (bokoharam) right in ur own backyard...anu mpam!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by pussyphilia(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Slave of a brainless abok1
Slave? Hahaha. Between rich Igbo men and our abok1 gatemen, who are the slaves and who are the masters?

Don't worry, your unborn children will still be slaved as gatemen by rich Igbo men.
BTW, which Igbo man are you slaving for as gateman now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by abduljabbar4(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2015
pussyphilia:
Slave? Hahaha. Between rich Igbo men and our abok1 gatemen, who are the slaves and who are the masters?

Don't worry, your unborn children will still be slaved as gatemen by rich Igbo men.
U think those nigerrians are northerners?grin even here in the north we have them everywhere. And what makes you think that you are richer than me? Who is the richest man in Africa?
domcarez:

Oh yeah, while we fold our hands and watch u and ur lots die in the hands of ur own pple (bokoharam) right in ur own backyard...anu mpam!!!
Hahahahaha. Boko haram will soon become history
Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by pussyphilia(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

U think those nigerrians are northerners?grin even here in the north we have them everywhere. And what makes you think that you are richer than me? Who is the richest man in Africa?

Hahahahaha. Boko haram will soon become history

My gateman adamu is from kano. My neighbor's gateman musa is from nassarawa.

Be proud of your position as igboman's gate slave. After all, you survive on our leftover foods and clothes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by abduljabbar4(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2015
pussyphilia:

Hahaha.
The gateman of my grand father is an igbo mangrin infact so many of them. Igbo prostitutes everywhere
Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by abduljabbar4(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2015
pussyphilia:

Be proud of your position as igboman's gate slave. After all, you survive on our leftover foods and clothes.
Its easy na. All the gatemen in Kaduna state are igbos
Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by pussyphilia(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Its easy na. All the gatemen in Kaduna state are igbos
keep consoling yourself, slave!

5 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by abduljabbar4(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2015
pussyphilia:
keep consoling yourself, slave!
Hahahaha. If u guys arent slaves then why do you fight for freedom? Keep struggling. You wont leave the zoo until we decide otherwise
Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by obidr(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:
you are a fucking arsehole.
Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2015
pussyphilia:

Idiot. Atleast we don't go about stealing.

Yes we're proud to be called gatemen. Its better than being called an armed robber, cultist, useless product of a baby factory down in the creeks of enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is Laughable by pussyphilia(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2015
MuhdG:

Idiot. Atleast we don't go about stealing.

Yes we're proud to be called gatemen. Its better than being called an armed robber, cultist, useless product of a baby factory down in the creeks of enugu
dog!

Oya! run to your slave dungeon at your master's gate!

Silly slave gateman!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu Giving Buhari A Mean Look At His Birthday / Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.