Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Anyone With Information About Cashcraft Asset Management Limited? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anyone With Information About Cashcraft Asset Management Limited? (3026 Views)

AIMS Asset Management Limited Fleecing Nigerians. / Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) / Lates News On Aims Asset Management Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Information About Cashcraft Asset Management Limited? by Mascotlawman: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2013
I heard recently that cashcraft was suspended by Security and Exchange Commission (SEC). Pls anyone with information on the development? And what is the fate of those that have shares and other investment with them? Because am sitting on a gun powder, if I don't get any good response, I know exactly what to do.
Re: Anyone With Information About Cashcraft Asset Management Limited? by Mpeace(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
I also have my shares there. I don't really know what to do. The last time I called them, the said they'll soon resume. But the question is 'how soon is the soon'
Re: Anyone With Information About Cashcraft Asset Management Limited? by Mascotlawman: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mpeace :
I also have my shares there. I don't really know what to do. The last time I called them, the said they'll soon resume. But the question is 'how soon is the soon'

I called their office last two weeks and I was assured that they will resume that same week, but till this moment they are yet to resume.
Re: Anyone With Information About Cashcraft Asset Management Limited? by iyaayi(f): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Am eager for them to resume too, my other stockbroker told me that I can transfer my stock with cashcraft to another broker. I wil do this in january if they are not yet allowed to trade by then.

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? / Crowd1 Registration - Arminox Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.