Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Hello Every1 Am A Young Writer Pls.check Out The Website I Built Using Nokia X2 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Every1 Am A Young Writer Pls.check Out The Website I Built Using Nokia X2 (1079 Views)

Pls Advice: A Developer Has Refused My Access To The Website Database I Paid For / Newsletter And Email Blast System Built Using PHP & Mysql / Hosting Account For A Forum Website (i Need Your Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Every1 Am A Young Writer Pls.check Out The Website I Built Using Nokia X2 by Bennyberry(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2014
Hey every1.am a young writer and poet.i decided to build dis web when i was motivated to go into freelance by an 11yrs old book author.am not a webmaster tho.pls visit - benedictodum. .ur opinons weither good/bad are highly welcome.tnx y'all
Re: Hello Every1 Am A Young Writer Pls.check Out The Website I Built Using Nokia X2 by goverment(m): 3:19am On Oct 21, 2014
Your blog is not bad for a beginner. As a blogger, you post what people have interest to read and not yours. This link http://www.problogger.net/archives/2005/11/29/20-types-of-blog-posts-battling-bloggers-block/ will help you to know what you should post on your blog

1 Like

Re: Hello Every1 Am A Young Writer Pls.check Out The Website I Built Using Nokia X2 by Bennyberry(m): 5:55am On Oct 21, 2014
goverment:
Your blog is not bad for a beginner. As a blogger, you post what people have interest to read and not yours. This link http://www.problogger.net/archives/2005/11/29/20-types-of-blog-posts-battling-bloggers-block/ will help you to know what you should post on your blog
tnx brother.
Re: Hello Every1 Am A Young Writer Pls.check Out The Website I Built Using Nokia X2 by Samabu07(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bennyberry:
Hey every1.am a young writer and poet.i decided to build dis web when i was motivated to go into freelance by an 11yrs old book author.am not a webmaster tho.pls visit - benedictodum. .ur opinons weither good/bad are highly welcome.tnx y'all

Wow, you are lucky to get some comments on your blog. Keep it up.
Re: Hello Every1 Am A Young Writer Pls.check Out The Website I Built Using Nokia X2 by Bennyberry(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Samabu07:

Wow, you are lucky to get some comments on your blog. Keep it up.
tnx bro.lolz@bn lucky..funny bt true.people hardly comments on new blogs.na smal smal sha

1 Like

Re: Hello Every1 Am A Young Writer Pls.check Out The Website I Built Using Nokia X2 by bedfordng(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
its a simple blog and not bad.though the write up text over shadows your widget at the side bar on mobile.you can try and look for ways to fix it.

(1) (Reply)

Review Of The Best 10 Web Hosting Companies 2015 / How To Design A Website Like Naijaloaded / .......yyg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.