Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund (17488 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by ayoolastowe(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
kennygee:
Kogi state is still in a Coma when it comes to Development.
KO KAN AYE MEHN!I JEZ DON'T GIVE 'F
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by jibbish(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
kennygee:

It is shameful.
Highly shameful

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by tee4naija(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sorry guy. did u read the article at all? It said SOME areas had not have water supply for the past 17 years, not the whole of the state.
laurel03:
politicians can lies? i stay around adamasingba in ibadan and d area is one of d area that have tap water in ibadan... 17years ke? big lie from d state governor... water was rushing well during ladoja regime even akala regime in our area and other areas. AJIMOBI with full of propaganda... oni ro buruku. y not107yrs?
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by gotousa2013: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Just today as I was coming from igbeti to igboho the Makinde from PDP went along with thugs brandishing cutlasses and guns even blocked the road preventing us from overtaking them . Imagine someone that has not been voted into power displaying how the makeup of his government will be if voted into power.
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by sekzy99(m): 1:32am On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by ddeola: 4:07am On Oct 21, 2014
And fee-dee-fee has been ruling since...
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by laurel03(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2014
tee4naija:
Sorry guy. did u read the article at all? It said SOME areas had not have water supply for the past 17 years, not the whole of the state.
... abeg which area ooo does not hv tap water 4 17yrs dt hv it now because asejire water plant never stop working before ajimobi regime if to say is eleyele water plant ajimobi mention i for say partially true... dt mean even during d lam regime asejire was not working? was it not lam dt used asejire plant to produce pure water and ladoja use it to campaign against him.. ajimobi could hv said he services and repair somethings better. polithiefician.. can lie since 1960s
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by iaatmguy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
royalblood21:

Ha! Awe Otigo ju.... oponu aye radarada... for better understand ure the most foolish ppl on NL....
most you always insult? Though I find your comment hilarious
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by iaatmguy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
folahann:

I hate seeing comments like this. It's so pathetic that some peeps will never see anything good in the opposition party's government.
Do you expect the govt to do every project within it's 1st 2 years? If they do anytime good from their 3rd year onwards, you say it's because election is following year.
Maybe you want them to stop working so that peeps like you will stop passing those stupid comments.
if you happen to be in a top position, can you handle critics without making comments like this? I dont think so with this ur comment, I was commenting based from my point of view
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by ikweremilitant: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
and PDP will come here to say they have ruled the state before?
F.u,,ck you all
ape pigs chimps(apc) see the way u guys are drowning in ur stupidity.so you have d guts to celebrate ur governor over a cmon water project moribound for 17ys.but u still have d temerity to insult gej for rehablitating and bringing bk to life a 30ys moribound railway.i guess ure blinded by hypocricy to admitt that he reactivated d nations automobile sector moribound for 30ys nw.ha ape pigs chimp.na wa 4una o.
Re: Ajimobi Repairs Asejire Water Plant 17 Years After It Has Been Moribund by folahann(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2014
iaatmguy:
if you happen to be in a top position, can you handle critics without making comments like this? I dont think so with this ur comment, I was commenting based from my point of view
Hear me out please. Ajimobi's tenure ends in May next year. That's a whopping 7 months, do you now expect him to desist from starting or continuing projects?
I think we should learn to commend some actions of our leaders not just to condemn everything they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Assembly Kicks As Bandits Massacre 16 People / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway / Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.