Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Volunteer Investors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Volunteer Investors (383 Views)

Become A Volunteer And Earn 20k Per Month / Volunteer Business Writers Needed [with Added Benefits] / Volunteer For A Free Trial Online Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Investors by Networkingprof: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Happy monday morning. There is this referer link I got from a fellow nairalanderon friday, its Nigeria-based and you make N1000 on anyone that sign up with your link with the sum of N2000. When you pay into the account number on the site (wp.remenkscomputer.com)you send your name and teller number to the admin and wait for your user pin. This is what you use to register as username on the site. Not only that, it is your referer-link. Now my request is can you give it a trial? Then check up the site and sign up, let me see if I will get instant alert of N1000 each on anyone registering. My referer link is wp14001882.

(1) (Reply)

Sage 50 Quantum 2014 Now In Stock / Get Commission Based On RECOMMEDNDATION / Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.