Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Muslim Students Society Of Nigeria (MSSN) UNILAG Launches Android Health App - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Students Society Of Nigeria (MSSN) UNILAG Launches Android Health App (894 Views)

China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students / Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos / Muslim Students`society Of Nigeria Presents Mini -ivc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Students Society Of Nigeria (MSSN) UNILAG Launches Android Health App by maclatunji: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2014
On the occasion of the Formal Opening of her Dawah Week 1435AH,
"Reliving The Golden Age", MSSN UNILAG launches an health app called
"Mobile Health App" to tackle some global health challenges.It's
features include Theological view on health,Some dangerous Viruses,
First Aid Corner, quick telephone and email contacts to report health
issues. Advanced Google map display to locate nearest General Hospital
and Health Centers in Lagos with phone numbers, Health News and more..

It is on google play. Click this link http:///WVTvzn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Students Society Of Nigeria (MSSN) UNILAG Launches Android Health App by maclatunji: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2014
I have downloaded this app and I think it is quite a laudable effort from UNILAG Muslim students. I hope you will work on improving it but this is a very good effort.

Secondly, I suggest you start promoting this app from within yourselves at UNILAG. If UNILAG students do not take pride in and share their own app, it might be difficult to convince others to do the same.

May Allah reward your efforts abundantly.
Re: Muslim Students Society Of Nigeria (MSSN) UNILAG Launches Android Health App by olawalebabs(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2014
maclatunji:
On the occasion of the Formal Opening of her Dawah Week 1435AH,
"Reliving The Golden Age", MSSN UNILAG launches an health app called
"Mobile Health App" to tackle some global health challenges.It's
features include Theological view on health,Some dangerous Viruses,
First Aid Corner, quick telephone and email contacts to report health
issues. Advanced Google map display to locate nearest General Hospital
and Health Centers in Lagos with phone numbers, Health News and more..

It is on google play. Click this link http:///WVTvzn
Lovely apps, just install it

(1) (Reply)

Video- Sayyid Nasrallah: "Our Struggle Is Not With Sunnis" (English Subtitles) / The Punishment Of Apostasy In Islam Part 1 / Islam Versus Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.