Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free (33059 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video / Discharged Ebola Patients MAY Still Be Infectious - W.H.O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by aviazuva: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Congratulations to Nigeria and the world. Oya lets face Liberia

2 Likes

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by ebukaOtika(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
WAOOOOOOOOOOOW ,.,,, AT LAST ALL POWERFUL MASTER,,.,,,,. Who talk say Nigeria no go experience Peace Must live to See it Happen hundred folds,,.,,. Now i can now hug my girlfriend tight.,,.,,.lol

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
EngelNyanibo:
To God be the Glory.
team GEJ till 2019.

Nigeria is a great country. If only we believe in her.

God taking the glory as usual lol After science and tech did all the work
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by donodion(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
dasparrow:

*Singing*

Hallelujah for the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth, hallelujah, hallelujah praise the Lord
Hallelujah for the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth, hallelujah, hallelujah praise the Lord.

Jehovah God I give you praise.

*Dancing like King David danced!*

Where are all Nigeria's haters? Make una go drown. Whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

Nairalanders, drinks are on me......

Feel free to order point-and-kill pepper soup or goat meat pepper soup with your drinks
for where...they are logged on as guests with fingers frozen on the keyboards.grin grin

Kudos to the medical and health care teams
who sacrificed their lives (the likes of dr Ada et al),the nurses,the first aiders,ambulance personnels etc
Thank you.

The volunteers,the active state governor(s) Fashola himself, (2015 too sure) and the kind hearted Ngo's and charity works,who contributed one way and another. Thank you.

The media houses ( Punch newspaper,Vanguard,PM Newspaper,Thisday,The Sun,etc,social medias and online bloggers,keeping the people abreast of updates....Thank you.

You see the rest...esp govt functionaries who witheld volunteers allowances and emolument...hmmmm I have in my kitty wicked surah and psalms to selectively curse them......but not on this thread. angry angry angry
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
BRAV0O:
cool Good news! Sai buhari!! , we have being witnessing the change even though he's still from the edge tongue cool

More change coming

Sai buhari!!!
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by ShakurM(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
leo1234:
Thank God!
GOD blessssssss Nigeria(ns) !! Sweet land really!! smiley smiley
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by blemon44(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
EmpNero003:

Yes ooo My Bro!
Our God is indeed too much.
You will for ever be highly exalted.

Amen my brother
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by cap28: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Liberian Newpaper Reveals Ebola As GMO BioWeapon Created By Western Elite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfaHpVyxzxo&spfreload=1

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Your father is a sodomite.

Fool
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Ogesydney: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thank God no Ebola.

We speak in walls. We sale and installs wallpaper/ Wood (Floating) flooring directly to consumers.
kindly get in touch with us or call 08035457851 .

Please join our FB
https://www.facebook.com/KingdomOfWallpapers?ref=hl

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by AnanseK(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
EngelNyanibo:
To God be the Glory.
team GEJ till 2019.
Nigeria is a great country. If only we believe in her.

Actually Fashola and not GEJ.

If Fashola was the President, Nigeria would have been free of BH years ago.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sai Gej. May d Heavens bless MyPresident, d Anointed One.
Thanks Fash, thanks APC for making His Excellency sit-up. Ameachi, u're an embarrasment. Congrat to Nigerians.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by remikunle: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bush meat seller , Tnx God
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

The Wise one, Savior of Mankind, the Light bearer
You should go back to your teacher,because he lied to you son,he lost that position a long long time ago....it's only a hopeless one that clinges to lucifer.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by leo1234(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
ShakurM:
GOD blessssssss Nigeria(ns) !! Sweet land really!! smiley smiley

The land is green with fresh air everywhere. cheesy
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by ShakurM(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
leo1234:

The land is green with fresh air everywhere. cheesy
Green n white flow!
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by pomide(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
supermarkets selling that small bottle of sanitizer for 1k can export d bottles back!

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by ebukaOtika(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
pomide:
supermarkets selling that small bottle of sanitizer for 1k can export d bottles back!

Lol ,.,,, dancing Sekem Sekem ,,.,,,,
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by sweetgala(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
I've just read through SKY news ,CNN and BBC and all have barely made a passing statement of the declaration of Nigeria as EBOLA free , shouldn't the minister for information okupe et all be earning their wages by making sure such pronouncements are made international knowledge is made avilable on platforms accessible to the average man on all parts of this globe.

This declaration by WHO most definitely would influence our economy letting all investors and travelers the world over know they can do business and visit Nigeria safely
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by IceMan85(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hope our bush meats are also ebola free?
Bcs i no go play with them again. Imagine Monkey walking freely and instead of people to pursue her, every body ran helter skelter.
Make i catch am again!

1 Like

Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Deepfreezer(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
confirmed. spread the news
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by pomide(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Lol ,.,,, dancing Sekem Sekem ,,.,,,,

add shoki bros
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Revolva(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin so i can now hug n shake.....n kiss..hahaha OJe
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2014
since2005:
[size=45pt]Glory to God[/size]
pls sister wic god be that u dey gv glory to.... ur signature they fear me!..
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 21, 2014
since2005:
[size=45pt]Glory to God[/size]
pls sister wic god be that u dey gv glory to.... ur signature suprise me!..
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by sekzy99(m): 1:25am On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by ddeola: 2:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Whether they acknowledge it or not, t will not change the truth.

While some are still discriminating Nigeria, the country is making progress tongue tongue tongue
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Hi5(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
WHO officially declares that Nigeria is now free of Ebola virus transmission after 42 days without new cases. And it also commends Nigeria for its diligence in fighting the disease.

In a statement released by WHO representative Rui Gama Vaz, told a news conference in the capital Abuja on Monday, 20 October 2014, report, he called Nigeria’s fight against Ebola a spectacular success story.

“Nigeria is now free of Ebola. The virus is gone for now. The outbreak in Nigeria has been defeated. This is a spectacular success story that shows to the world that Ebola can be contained,” Vaz said.

The first confirmed case of Ebola in Nigeria was on July 20, when the Liberian-American Patrick Sawyer travelling from Liberia, collapsed at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos. He was transported to a private hospital, First Consultants Hospital, Obalende. Mr Sawyer died on July 25.
- See more at: http://xclusive.ng/hooray-officially-declares-nigeria-ebola-free/#sthash.NOrfcKTe.dpuf
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Omofranca(f): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
iamchiddy:
Bad news. What becomes of all the containers of hand sanitizer my brother just imported from China? He sold 14 containers in less than one week before importing another 48 that are still at Apapa wharf. Chineke m eeeeeeeeh. Nna mehn, this is bad news!

Congrats Nigeria! However, we cannot and must not relax until our brothers and sisters in affected countries are also able to contain and eradicate ebola. Please help encourage the continued use of sanitary measures put in place in many places. Let us report or voluntarily self report any suspected reinfection no matter how close the person is to us as we have proved it is curable if detected early.
Re: W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free by Eaugusta(f): 4:29am On Oct 22, 2014
ifeness:

God taking the glory as usual lol After science and tech did all the work

And who gave them the wisdom? How abt other more develop countries that have been struggling to work out solution n yet no positive result< huh
I see God's hand in this, Baba God take all the glory n bless all those u used to fight Ebola in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) / Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.